Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (27350 Views)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Horus(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjwD5h_3o1U

[size=14pt]Anti corruption War: Femi Fani Kayode in EFCC Net[/size]
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 12, 2016
ashjay001:

The court can't find Femi guilty of anytin. He can only be compelled to refund d spent funds. The only thing in contention is d source of his funds. That's why Metuh is using delay tactics, they must refund!! The criminal ones, are d ones who actually collected cash from d cbn to misuse.

Make we rest this case abeg! U're right and I'm not wrong! Shikena!
Refund what fund? The fund they have proven he stole or the ones they are yet to prove? What do you mean by Metuh is still y
using delay tactics?
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by ashjay001(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
Reyginus:
Refund what fund? The fund they have proven he stole or the ones they are yet to prove? What do you mean by Metuh is still y
using delay tactics?

U don't even get d allegations n I'm here arguing back n forth with u??! I siddon dey look, bro.
Re: Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 13, 2016
ashjay001:

U don't even get d allegations n I'm here arguing back n forth with u??! I siddon dey look, bro.
What allegations and when did allegations became truths?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. / Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.