Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (26032 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 4:43pm On May 11, 2016
PureWays:
Oow! You're sweet.... Later..

Enjoy!

smiley

*waves*
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Qualer: 4:44pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok. You sound like you'll be a fun person to be around. Do tell me when you land in ZA, so I can be your tour guide like I offered previously.

for sho babe!! you've been my go-to tour guide in ZA since last year just because you rock! kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 4:45pm On May 11, 2016
Qualer:

for sho babe!! you've been my go-to tour guide in ZA since last year just because you rock! kiss

Charmer smiley

Until then...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Qualer: 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok. You sound like you'll be a fun person to be around. Do tell me when you land in ZA, so I can be your tour guide like I offered previously.

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Thylord(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2016
Mine was when i was still serving in cross river,ogoja precisely,i have a room mate then and there was this female corper that was staying with me and my room mate because her room was still occupy and she has to wait for the corper living there to vacate the room before she can move in.There was this cool evening and it rained very well that day and my room mate was inside the room and there is no way that me and she can make out and we have just finish watching one hot africa blue film on my phone and the both of us were high and we needed to furk,so i just signal her to follow me and i told my room that we are coming that i wanted to get recharge card.immediately we got outside near the back part of the varanda this girl didnt allow me to say anything she just pull my boxer and started sucking my dickson like hell,men i cant take it any longer i have to turn her lift her short skirt and before i know whats happening have started ramming her as if that day was my last day on earth.o boy na so this civil defence guy just show from no were catch us red handed my dirk was still inside the puszy and i was about to reach my peak and i cant just stop,thank goodness these guy just hail me "bros bros i day hail o"and i couldnt reply because i was on cloud nine already.the lady no even know when person catch us or not she was busy twisting her waist and saying some nonsence words.the next day i have to take the civil defence guy out buy am dog meat and enough palm wine.hehehehehehe anytime i remember that stuff na so so laff i go day laff.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Walexsammy(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2016
queenoflafia:
I don't do quickie
ure missing boo...nothing compares to it.....try it with ur boo in an uncomfortable arena...Believe me if ur partner is good, u'll ask for more
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
lol, I guess you're the only wiseman in the midst of your foolish friends..
Lol, never said that
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Walexsammy(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Look, it's different when you're the one doing it & when someone else is doing it, trust me. Especially in close proximity. It makes you feel dirty, is the only way I can explain it. It's almost like you've been jizzed on cheesy

State the time & place & prepare for the hurricane wink tongue grin
makes u horn.y u meant

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 5:37pm On May 11, 2016
Walexsammy:
makes u horn.y u meant

So much. I humped the pillow all night long.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
I be remember one year like that there was this lady i b wan fvck teytey wey she no gree na so she cum my place one day, she no gree make i enta her na xo tym take pass, she wan begin go, i say make i c her off at around 10:30 for night as we dey waka dey go i cum hold her b4 i no wetin happen my hand don touch her breast na from there e start,b4 i no wetin happen na so i find one sharp corner begin dey enta her from back;na so one foolish man go shine touch cum shout say kini ẹ ń ṣse nibẹ yẹn. I quickly arrange pull up my trousers ileya grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Walexsammy(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

So much. I humped the pillow all night long.
u don't do 3some grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Emodeee: 6:12pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Look, it's different when you're the one doing it & when someone else is doing it, trust me. Especially in close proximity. It makes you feel dirty, is the only way I can explain it. It's almost like you've been jizzed on cheesy

State the time & place & prepare for the hurricane wink tongue grin

i hear you.

Really! So you are fantastically corrupt on the bedcheesy. I lyk dat.

I will pm you for the time and place. I'm sure to have a wow experiencecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2016
Emodeee:

i hear you.

Really! So you are fantastically corrupt on the bedcheesy. I lyk dat.

I will pm you for the time and place. I'm sure to have a wow experiencecheesy.

You'll need an asthma pump when I'm through grin

Lol, let's stop it right dur tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by csamii: 7:05pm On May 11, 2016
Twice by the same person...my mom.
I collected exit on Friday to return to school on Sunday but I returned that same Friday. My mom caught me and my neighbor's daughter and I fled. I was putting on my trouser while on motion and at the same time flagging a bike down to get me out of there cause my mom was chasing me. I went back to school and nobody gave a fvck about me for 3weeks but that wasn't the painful part. The painful part is that I didn't get to come.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by obongtunji: 8:37pm On May 11, 2016
Here to laugh
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by AgentGoat: 9:03pm On May 11, 2016
csamii:
Twice by the same person...my mom.
I collected exit on Friday to return to school on Sunday but I returned that same Friday. My mom caught me and my neighbor's daughter and I fled. I was putting on my trouser while on motion and at the same time flagging a bike down to get me out of there cause my mom was chasing me. I went back to school and nobody gave a fvck about me for 3weeks but that wasn't the painful part. The painful part is that I didn't get to come.
this your own funny. Y ur mom dey pursure u

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2016
Zane2point4:
Back in those days wen men wia boys, back in 3rd yr in futo, how do I start my own testament,
Well I was dating dis lovely and sexy looking girl back den but as nature wil hv it I arranged one sharp busty girl online (now married) she gave me a tough time though even visited as a normal friend and before she came visiting she gave me a serious warning not to act funny , I jux played along and begged her to come.
On that faithful day my main gf was on double lectures and she had my spare key of which I hv forgotten I gave her, when the side babe cameto my house we jux talked and joked and I decided to give my doubting mind the benefit of trial, I touched the babe she responded like a someone who electric jux shocked na dia I laugh for my mind kum kno say the babe na real nympho, we got busy I unzipped everything she had and was sucking dat pretty round firm stuffs and unknowingly to me my babe is done with her lectures and hv bn calling buh due to d grls moan I never heard my nonsense nokia N90 fon ring, so using the spare key I gave to her she opened the door and lo and behold I felt like I was in the movie that it wasnt happening, and I luved the grl, so she jux threw the key at me and hurriedly left, so I jux wana finish my runs afterall oil wey spill don spill naa, na so I dey tell dey side babe say na my ex wey dey worry my life say make she no worry make we continue, I even kneeel down, but to my suprise my main babe hvnt gone far she was jux outside waiting for me to kum and beg her, she jux went round through the window and saw me kneeling down begging the babe, she jux looked at me and said ur a 'big fool' and left, I no fit shout my lodge mates den laugh me tire, even d side babe stood up and left too, na there I kum know say a bird at hand is worth more dan millions in the bush.
sorry bro... So did your main babe later forgive you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by ussy09(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2016
Is my house so locking door is a waste of time, if u think u've seen me d next tin I will say is pls excuse me am busy now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by H2Ossss(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
A previous thread asked if you've ever experience a sex scene, and it got me thinking, it either you've seen someone or you've been seen, though in my own case caught.

We started from the sitting room, her panties and bra was left at the sitting room while I carried her to my room. We were savaging each other when my mum unlocked the door with her own key, came into the house and saw panties, bra and cloths littered in the sitting room,(my boxer was also there). I was on top of her when she walk into my room. I was like "Mum, it's not what you think". My mum was with our undies so we were there both naked, starring at her like we've seen a ghost. She was like we should continue naa, I was like "we don do finish". She asked about the condom and I said "we forgot". She just shook her head, smiled, threw our cloths to us and left us in self pity..

heeeeyyyy.... thank God you no get my kain mama.... you go go night vigil for a whole year dey ask God for forgiveness...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

sorry to ask.
are you south African?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Moz22: 12:13am On May 12, 2016
Walexsammy:
u don't do 3some grin
shooo! See question oo..una fit interview person oo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Zane2point4(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2016
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=45534947] sorry bro... So did your main babe later forgive you?[/quote

Ys of cos, I amost carried the whole mutual friend I had with her to her lodge to beg, she forgave but always made reference to that event cos it broke her hrt, our relationship wasnt wt trust anymore.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 5:22am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
sorry to ask.
are you south African?

Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by styles2009: 5:47am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Yes.
@ PunkyV,my question,what did Mzansi means in South Africa, am asking out of curiosity
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 5:50am On May 12, 2016
styles2009:

@ PunkyV,my question,what did Mzansi means in South Africa, am asking out of curiosity

Mzansi means South.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by liljboy(m): 6:05am On May 12, 2016
all these stories you guys are sharing..... there is God oooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 6:31am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:
No, I've never been caught having sex because I'm very private about that sort of thing.

However, I've heard a friend of mine & her BF having sex. We were all in the same bed! Me & her shared a place at the time & there was only one bed in the tiny room. The sound, everything, was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. With every movement they made, I felt nauseous. Yuck!
Please, what happened to ur formal account?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 6:33am On May 12, 2016
fados4sure:

Please, what happened to ur formal account?

I went on a break & deleted.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

I went on a break & deleted.
Gosh! So sorry about that & it been a while, i trust you are doing excellently well?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 12, 2016
Ayam highly disappointed.... Took my time to read each and every comment from the 1st page to the last page hoping to read from a lady, narrating how she was caught in the act....unfortunately, none was brave enough to do so.

I hope for a world where ladies would be as proud as men when it comes to sexual activities.

A world where 'let's go fork' will sound like 'Let's go play football'.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2016
Freiden:
Ayam highly disappointed.... Took my time to read each and every comment from the 1st page to the last page hoping to read from a lady, narrating how she was caught in the act....unfortunately, none was brave enough to do so.

I hope for a world where ladies would be as proud as men when it comes to sexual activities.

A world where 'let's go fork' will sound like 'Let's go play football'.
dream on brother, dream on. I share your dream though, but we both know, it aint happening, at least not in Nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Yes.
ok great!
so how did u came about nairaland? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre - Wedding Pictures / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.