Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (26512 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:12pm On May 12, 2016
I came to SA becos of all tat of punkyveer...
PunkyV:

Doing what? I like Durbs, it's a beautiful city. How long have you been living there?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:15pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
I came to SA becos of all tat of punkyveer...

Now you're on the charm offensive grin Lay it on thick tongue

What was your previous handle? This new one....classic.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:16pm On May 12, 2016
no need. KZN beauties rock wena.
PunkyV:

Now you're on the charm offensive grin Lay it on thick tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:18pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
no need. KZN beauties rock wena.

Is that so? You must be in man's paradise then.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:19pm On May 12, 2016
eish...you can say that again.
PunkyV:

Is that so? You must be in man's paradise then.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:21pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
eish...you can say that again.

Kikiki. Just be very careful though because KZN have the highest HIV rate in the country. Play safe.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:23pm On May 12, 2016
why else would I be inviting you?
PunkyV:

Kikiki. Just be very careful though because KZN have the highest HIV rate in the country. Play safe.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:30pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
why else would I be inviting you?

Lol, who knows what you might have already caught while living lavida loca over there tongue Just joking

But hey, I can do with a getaway near the sea breeze.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:34pm On May 12, 2016
salt rock http://www.saltrockbeach.co.za/

as clean as a whistle. window shopped most of the time
PunkyV:

Lol, who knows what you might have already caught while living lavida loca over there tongue Just joking

But hey, I can do with a getaway near the sea breeze.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
salt rock http://www.saltrockbeach.co.za/

as clean as a whistle. window shopped most of the time

Looks serene. I can almost envision myself sipping on a cute colourful drink with a little umbrella.

What other cities have you visited? Been to other coastal cities?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:40pm On May 12, 2016
I live in one.
PunkyV:

Looks serene. I can almost envision myself sipping on a cute colourful drink with a little umbrella.

What other cities have you visited? Been to other coastal cities?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:45pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
I live in one.

Clearly but I meant others.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:46pm On May 12, 2016
a few
PunkyV:

Clearly but I meant others.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:47pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
a few

Ok
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 4:10pm On May 12, 2016
?
PunkyV:

Ok
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by styles2009: 5:50pm On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Mzansi means South.
Thanks!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Ejytex(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
A previous thread asked if you've ever experience a sex scene, and it got me thinking, it either you've seen someone or you've been seen, though in my own case caught.

We started from the sitting room, her panties and bra was left at the sitting room while I carried her to my room. We were savaging each other when my mum unlocked the door with her own key, came into the house and saw panties, bra and cloths littered in the sitting room,(my boxer was also there). I was on top of her when she walk into my room. I was like "Mum, it's not what you think". My mum was with our undies so we were there both naked, starring at her like we've seen a ghost. She was like we should continue naa, I was like "we don do finish". She asked about the condom and I said "we forgot". She just shook her head, smiled, threw our cloths to us and left us in self pity..

Haaa Mumy mumy#withHellenPaulVoice#
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by iykekelvins(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2016
naijaboiy:
None that I can remember but I know my neighbors have heard sounds coming from my room many times. sad
Naso!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by selfdefence: 12:57am On May 17, 2016
Youngpo413:
for self defense.

Hmmmm i`m sure you just feel like calling my name abi??
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Youngpo413: 8:06am On May 17, 2016
selfdefence:

Hmmmm i`m sure you just feel like calling my name abi??
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by asids55: 9:04am On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Yes.
hey wena!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by largehead: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
I was caught today by my mom.. Jesus.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by theimmortals(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
PunkyV:

Oh, great!

No, just like you, I moved to Pretoria. I'm originally from East London.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Only rookies get caught having sex.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Pascopele: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
sad
ChiefAzubuike:
Only rookies get caught having sex.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Princekelly563: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
ok great! so how did u came about nairaland? smiley
hmm
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by tobby94(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
I haven’t been caught before but I have caught a female corper then when I was serving in the north with a randy village guy in her room was shocked the boy just ran out.since then the girl gives me anything I need till she pass out

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Pascopele: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2020
grin up
tobby94:
I haven’t been caught before but I have caught a female corper then when I was serving in the north with a randy village guy in her room was shocked the boy just ran out.since then the girl gives me anything I need till she pass out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.