Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54602 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deepfreezer(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I don't believe in the stupid Nigerian saying "United we stand, divided we fall", Nigeria will be United when it is divided. Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country.
Tell em, they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by possibilties(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
Nonetities
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Hemdy4jazz: 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
I laugh big, and this Niger Dead Avenger thinks this country can be held into ransome. They think treatning the whole country by waging war is the solution. Nigeria is bigger than any region, the fact this people fail to understand. Oil of the land belongs to fed. That's what constitution saya. So if the Avenger think they want the total control of their resources, they need to stage campaign, sponsor and fund it. Only this way they can get what they need. And if agen her thanks the war is the solution, I think thier ipob sponsor wont leave to tell the story.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
EEZe:
wonder what would happened' this oil are been extracted from north
if north see oil they will be the first to demand that islamic state that have been in their mindset since that u south have be hindering them , only that 4nw they love oil pass alah

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Jesusloveyou: 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
lionphil:

I see you aren't enlightened...have you lived among the ikwere people? Have you even stayed in the south south? Please ask those in ss. I don talk the one Wey I know
asking me if i have ever stayed in ss, so where am i staying, or edo state is not part of ss, nobody ever mention seccession in edo state, or maybe ikwerre wants to join biafra, becos no state in ss wil ever want to be part of biafra.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 12, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
lord lugard was a m*d man
the white man did it so that at the end we wil go to war .and they can sel ther weapons to us
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by persius555(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2016
See as nigerians have reduced the Niger Delta struggle to geo-politics and oil wealth sharing. I shake my head.
Africans still have a lot to learn. That is why we hardly can get anything done.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 12, 2016
kaakulator3:
Hooligans aren't united even in their e-country. Look at the 2 above me cheesy grin one is a mad man who sees yorubas in his vision. The other one is just confused. He's trying too hard to familiarize with the SS because within him, he doesn't feel accepted. Poor soul cheesy grin
SS is rejecting his Edo ass, yorubas aren't interested in his Edo ass either cheesy grin cheesy
pls na one tribe should accept edo people na

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by MakeWeTalk: 7:00pm On May 12, 2016
If you are from the west or north, I recommend you start being nice to the South-East and South-South.

You cannot stop the inevitable and we won't forget the treatment we get from you.

If you're a MOD think twice oh before you ban people from the South-South and South-East.

WE WILL NOT FORGET, WE WILL NOT FORGIVE

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by devour129: 7:01pm On May 12, 2016
It's sad that northerners has more oil blocks than the owners

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by foxvilles: 7:03pm On May 12, 2016
I just keep wondering.....then it means SW tried throughout all those years they used cocoa money to build Nigeria's Economy. No complaints, no violence, no segregation and during all these periods, peace existed. Oil Money and violence are synonymous.

God bless Nigeria.......we will stand United.
If you can't live with others, it shows how limited you've grown.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 12, 2016
Lionsclaw:
I say kudos to the them if this is their true aim.

But I say there is a better way. You should copy the Kano boys who targeted the politicians and burn down their properties and assets. Thats the quickest way to get back dividends of democracy.

Its better we stay united cos of the population power we have united. What we need is state autonomy.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by coaco(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2016
@ Niger Deltans, u should attack ur Ijaw brother who 4 6 gud years did nothing 4 dey betterment of his people. He is aware of those list above yet & all claimed atrocities yet he failed 2 come 2 dey rescue of his people. B4 attacking oil & gas facilities go & attack ur brother & his so called mama piss 4 the contributed 2 dey suffering of the people of Niger Deltans. cool

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Greenback: 7:05pm On May 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
Look at such injustices melted out on minority citizens of Nigeria! Yet, buhari still insults them as the 5%? how cocky can buhari be?

that guy is so insensitive and it beats me he could be so mischevious @ his old age,such a disgrace..hes no president..

Go on,guys.. Viva nda..
Buh,wait o,so am gonna obtain visa to go check my vickyrotex out @lokoja!? cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Ebukaokeke5: 7:09pm On May 12, 2016
This is d kind of words Ojukwu used in his days,when the war began,he fled leaving his ppl as conquered to d Nigerian force,Boko Haram made d same kind of statements,today dey r on deir feeble knees asking for pardon n amnesty.Begin yours Niger Delta Avengers n to ur shame,d remaining part of ur community wud b termed DESOLATE.The security power of Nigeria is grander than any stupid detractor to the success of Nigeria's Economy and infrastructures.You'd always end like the rest,even worse off.I'm gonna have fun watching this blood bath movie between the Niger Delta Avengers and the security forces of Nigeria.Hahaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by arresa: 7:11pm On May 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

U calling dem LOSERS right? Hope u heard wen ibe kachikwu said oil production drop from 2million to 1.4million barrels dis morning.
Don't worry with time. We will know d real losers.

They are losers of course.

The clowns sat quietly while the leaders like Ibori, Alams and the rest of them looted them dry, looked the other way while their land was being polluted by the same losers from the creek via oil theft, pipeline explosion and so on like the same avengers losers are doing today.

Are they blowing up oil pipelines in my backyard and polluting my land? No

I'm I the only one going to suffer for their dumb and idiotic actions? No

Who stood up to clean up their polluted mess after their own leaders and the son of the soil and president of Nigeria for 6 years looked the other way and showed no interest? PMB.

So what if oil dropped down to zero? Means I should cater to or pander to some fukking terrorists? No.

They can blow up everything and the whole of the Delta and drink their oil, life goes on.

Life didn't start and wont end with oil..

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by henryhemon(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I don't believe in the stupid Nigerian saying "United we stand, divided we fall", Nigeria will be United when it is divided. Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country.

And you 're not corrupt? Or the northeast Isn't corrupt or southeast,south south or southeast aren't corrupt of that divide? Gone are they says Nigeria would have broke up all these craps are only heard in NL. Not in real life and I just realize that NL is made up of 18 year olds just very fee mature people.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
Look at such injustices melted out on minority citizens of Nigeria! Yet, buhari still insults them as the 5%? how cocky can buhari be?
you are 5% we we will crush you
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by wreckerMcbeth(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
EEZe:
wonder what would happened' this oil are been extracted from north

They would have secceded since 1979!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by annnikky(f): 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
This country is really turning to something else under d watch of d dullard called bubu.... God pls we need ur intervention b4 it get out of hand.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Buhari has no business in their nonsense as he owns no oil well or is interested in owning any. Jonathan was there for 6 years but did nothing but dash out billions to criminals. My advice remains that they should allow Buhari settle down and change Nigeria and if they don't then a full scale war should be declared and whoever wins dictates the pace afterwards.
do u tink dis 1960 when ojukwu was doin it alone wit his dad moni nw count how many families ar abroad in a new war no one wil win ask usa y dey ran fron iraq and afghan
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by henryhemon(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2016
All these clowns that make noise,we 've had better agitations,just give them amnesty and they will keep quiet and they will forget how south south has been marginalised,the only people who truely cared about its people were the ken sarowiwa's,ojukwu,awololowo,bola ige,yaradua others are after their pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by fiizznation: 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
hardcorevin:

u are wicked,even after mentioning those that has oil block,u still say they will be dealt with
The militants should be dealt with just as boko haram are currently feeling the heat. Nigeria is tired of little boys with ak47s holding it to ransom
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by castrokins(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
I Pray They Follow Up On This.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Poweredbrew: 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
If you are from the west or north, I recommend you start being nice to the South-East and South-South.

You cannot stop the inevitable and we won't forget the treatment we get from you.

If you're a MOD think twice oh before you ban people from the South-South and South-East.

WE WILL NOT FORGET, WE WILL NOT FORGIVE

Nice to you cos you are what? Too many kids/troll on nairaland lately. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by kabman: 7:19pm On May 12, 2016
Too little too late.the fossil fuel era is coming to an end
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Jesusloveyou: 7:19pm On May 12, 2016
project50:
if north see oil they will be the first to demand that islamic state that have been in their mindset since that u south have be hindering them , only that 4nw they love oil pass alah
when our brother the ineffectual buffoon was there, ipod and we ss never demand for seccession, so now u want the country to be divide under buhari, u rather plan for una funeral than for buhari to grant u biafra

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 12, 2016
ofedegbe:

Lies Obe OML 110 field is located in Ondo state off the shores of Obe rewoye community in. Ilaje
Bro, i did my Idustrial Training with NPDC in Obe in BENIN. That is where Palm Ocean & Obax Refining & Petrochenical Company is also located.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.