Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (12324 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2016
refiner:

...hmmmm...and you don't care to share?

ok oo...what about naijaboiy?,....I've not seen him of late?

how am I to know where he is?.....

goodmorning 4 eyes
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 10:36am On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
what are you trying to say?
I don't know wah am trying to say? embarassed
Buh Both we both have an idea what am saying.. cool
You got any crushes?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 10:42am On May 13, 2016
evsonlive:
will keep up with following you and see for myself..
U want me to act gentle
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2016
calliope:
I don't know wah am trying to say? embarassed
Buh Both we both have an idea what am saying.. cool
You got any crushes?
To be frank with you I don't know what you're trying to say there
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 11:04am On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
U want me to act gentle
make you just be yaself, just be yaself #KissDanielsVoice
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 11:41am On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Urgh! Calliope! Alobright just want's you to talk plainly. So speak plainly... I am curious myself*ahem*.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
Urgh! Calliope! Alobright just want's you to talk plainly. So speak plainly... I am curious myself*ahem*.
Fine Babe,God bless you for understanding that.1 hot origin for u abi light dey your area grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by AceDomino(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2016
@Blurred
because she's blurred
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2016
evsonlive:
I hear u
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by slytubadth(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2016
evsonlive:
bros, stop wasting ur time. she can never be. no kidding u.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Fine Babe,God bless you for understanding that.1 hot origin for u abi light dey your area grin
Lol. remove that origin from my face jare...No light o.
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:

Haba Baby abeg cupcake money no dey today,manage the origin grin grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:

see my swag for you today na

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 1:27pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Haba Baby abeg cupcake money no dey today,manage the origin grin grin
hah! i feel ur swag.Ok. can u at least go and borrow ..Supermarket fridge to chill it?...
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
ok. can u at least go and borrow ..Supermarket fridge to chill it?...
Baby love no dey ask whether drink cold or hot na
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Lol..love ke.? grin
alobright17:
Lol..love ke.?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
senibo1:
while u get the money undecided
.....lol!grin...oya we go share the money...99:1...gringrin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by alobright17(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
Lol..love ke.? ;DLol..love ke.?
Which kan breakheart be this today see what this Nepa dey cause
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Uhm okay I wud try be plain, like Audray had suggested...
It's an illusion because it's not possible, it's just something that's not really real, and you know its can't work out, nutin but a fantasy. And that's the hardest part, infatuatiing for something you know, you can neva have... embarassed
There I said it!!!!! Ha
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 1:54pm On May 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

I've been around...you just don't check. smiley

lol....but you hardly comment,so I thought you are not around.....good to know u are!smiley
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 1:56pm On May 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

how am I to know where he is?.....
goodmorning 4 eyes
.... lol!...
same to u Mr anonymous!.... how is your day going?smiley
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 1:58pm On May 13, 2016
calliope:

It's an illusion because it's not possible, it's just something that's not really real, and you know its can't work out, nutin but a fantasy. And that's the hardest part, infatuatiing for something you know, you can neva have... embarassed
There I said it!!!!! Ha
yeah...I still recall you admitting to having a crush on some moniker(s).I'm
still curious.... grin
calliope:

It's an illusion because it's not possible, it's just something that's not really real, and you know its can't work out, nutin but a fantasy. And that's the hardest part, infatuatiing for something you know, you can neva have...
There I said it!!!!! Ha
still curious....
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Audray(f): 2:00pm On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
Which kan breakheart be this today see what this Nepa dey cause
eyahh.sorry.But i am sure there are hot origin loving girls out there.Be patient ok?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2016
refiner:

lol!...

same to u Mr anonymous!.... how is your day going?smiley

Can't wait for it to end...... yours?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by Eyepencil: 2:04pm On May 13, 2016
Dolly.joy
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by calliope(f): 2:10pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
still curious.... ;Dyeah...I still recall you admitting to having a crush on some moniker(s).I'm
still curious....

urghhh! dont make it any harder.

just one moniker tongue

but hey both ya and Alobright17 havent said any thing on ya crushes. grin
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Can't wait for it to end...... yours?
....I don't want it to end!smiley

enjoying it!

so why are you not campaigning for no one or supporting no one in this contest?
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
refiner:

....I don't want it to end!smiley

enjoying it!

so why are you not campaigning for no one or supporting no one in this contest?

Because I know a hopeless cause when I see one grin

But you and lanicky have my vote cool

1 Like

Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by princealexndre(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2016
crush ko creche nii!
Re: Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On by refiner(f): 2:39pm On May 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Because I know a hopeless cause when I see one grin
But you and lanicky have my vote cool
... lol thanks hun....smiley

still pondering on what you meant by hopeless cause tho!undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Instant Message Flirting; 8 Ways To Tell A Girl Likes You Online During Chat / Sex Is Sweet But.... / 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.