Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Manchester City Fan Thread!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Fan Thread!! (340226 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
hahaha. HATERSSS FULL GROUND!!!

U know u're truly spectaculous when people can't get u out of their minds. grin

Nothin dey happen. Winter transfer window we go just spend another 100 mil. It's nuffin to a boss, Arab money full ground cool cool

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
haha. I just read all those posts. una dey crase. I do agree that Hughes is clueless though. He should be the first one out IMO. the way that game went last night was just depressing. That wide open goal they scored in the dying minutes is inexcusable. The defenders were facing the net for fukcs sake . . . lescott was strolling towards the net not watching if anyone was making a run into the box.  No one was watching for runs or anything. it was just sad. No sense of urgency what so ever. Toure was the only defender that was actually in the box. the rest were just parambulating. tragic
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
Krayola:

haha. I just read all those posts. una dey crase. I do agree that Hughes is clueless though. He should be the first one out IMO. the way that game went last night was just depressing. That wide open goal they scored in the dying minutes is inexcusable. The defenders were facing the net for fukcs sake . . . lescott was strolling towards the net not watching if anyone was making a run into the box.  No one was watching for runs or anything. it was just sad. No sense of urgency what so ever. Toure was the only defender that was actually in the box. the rest were just parambulating. tragic

Carlos Tevez.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2009
Ibime:

Arsene Wenger should be charged with fraud for selling Kolo Toure to Citeh. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

slimshay:

^^^^Chei who be dis? grin grin grin Mr Crackles don go do sex change oh shocked grin shocked grin

Arsene Wenger is a master fraudster!!! grin How do you get people to buy your 'poop' for millions of pounds. shocked grin This is getting really hilarious. I thought Manchester City was going to win the league, FA Cup, Carling Cup and Champions League

Now that you've mentioned it,The Prof is truly the Cicero of the transfer markets,ALL the other coaches are students in his school of crafty transfers
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by A40(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
Someone shoulda told Adebayor that there are 18 other teams in the league apart from Arsenal. After dissipating all his energy even breaking Usain Bolt's world record to boot just to prove a point against us he has gone back to his normal self. You can take a monkey and dress him in Armani and bling him out with the brightest bezu's a monkey is still a monkey. Im goal drought just dey start una never halla

Honestly Lescott's pay should be deducted! He had a stinker yesterday and i think he is getting too comfortable y'all need defenders come January Kolo Toure and Lescott would not lead you to the promise land! and if you add to the fact that Toure,Adebayor and Lescott cost almost 7 times as much as Vermaelen yet he has scored as many goals as all three combined then you have to agree Arsene Wenger has to serve a hundred life sentences for pulling off a 41million pound heist on Kuwait Citeh
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mystikal(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
Man City is a joke!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2009
ROTFLMAO

Manure fans, hope youz lot had a good nights rest?

. . . . . . .From a concerned Chelsea Fan
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
What Do City Fans Make Of Tevez Then?-----culled from ROM.

Manchester City fans were pissing themselves when the now infamous poster popped up in town. The club had forked out a small fortune to a London-based design company to come up with the slogan. Mark Hughes described it as “a bit of fun between fans”, likening it to the counter we have on the Stretford End which marks how many years the bitters have gone without a trophy. Difference is, our fans organised the counter, whilst MCFC were the ones to fork out the money with the sole intention of winding United fans up, and they wonder why Ferguson calls them a small club with a small club mentality?

Regardless, “Tevez 32″ was the name and number to have on this season’s City shirt whilst some of their fans camped out on this blog for a few weeks. The message we repeated was the same: we wanted him to stay because he worked his arse off but he didn’t have the quality you expect from a £25m player and we trusted the manager he’d made the right decision. We were told that was sour grapes and that he was world class.

Do they still think the same?

My friend sent me a link to the most popular Manchester City forum, Blue Moon, after he’d stumbled across it and got quite a laugh out of it.
With fans of rival clubs always coming on here having a go, I tend to steer clear of other club’s forums and blogs, but this really is worth a read if you need a bit of cheering up. Was it £47m well spent?

- Poor mans Dickov!

- It seems everyone rates him because he runs around a lot. He’s a poor finisher, if he’d have put that one away today we would have won. He cost millions but looks like he’s worth thousands.

- His shooting makes Vassell look like Pele

- Carlos Tevez is very overrated and never worth the money we’ve spent on him, he scored a few crackers at United but thats about it. He’s a good squad player, nothing more. Ferguson was laughing when he got rid of him and his sulking on the bench.

- I’d have put that chance he had today in that he ballooned over from 3 yards.

- It was funny to wind up the rags when we got Tevez, but Bleep me he’s turning in to a monumental embarrassment. Has done Bleep all for ages! Think we should just bite the bullet and get rid tbh. embarrassing.

- I have to say how bad his first touch actually is has really surprised me.

- Tevez isn’t as good as people actually think, if we haden’t of got him from the rags no one would of gone on about him as much.

- He looks so poor that even the clueless will pick up on the fact he is not that good soon enough.

- Tevez isn’t, wasn’t and never will be a £30m player. He has yet to justify buying him never mind his price tag.

- I want my strikers to offer a goal threat – i’m not that arsed if they turn the odd certain goal kick into a throw in.

- Workrate=great, quality=zero. Has to improve drastically because on what I’ve seen so far we’ve signed a £25mill Dickov.

And my favourite…

- Fergie knew what he was doing when he let him go, we are a fucking joke
!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Vieira(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Sauron, how are they rating Adebayor? Is the honeymoon still in full swing?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2009
Vieira:

Sauron, how are they rating Adebayor? Is the honeymoon still in full swing?

The story of Adeborwaste is worse than that of Tevez,and to think some Arsenal supporters actually kicked against Wenger selling him to cityhindsight is such mecurial asset
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by HNIC(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2009
rasputinn:

The story of Adeborwaste is worse than that of Tevez,and to think some Arsenal supporters actually kicked against Wenger selling him to cityhindsight is such mecurial asset
@rasputinn
I was shocked when some described him as 'our best striker','30 goals/season striker' etc.We've scored 52 goals this season already and it's not even December

Meanwhile, meet the Dude who owns Kuwait Citeh

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
Make the guy drop cash for January jare. We need a squad overhaul. Some of those players no get themselves.

[size=15pt]
LETS GO DESTROY LIVERPOOL!!
[/size] cool cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by switch47(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2009
manchester city remains a small TINY team with or without cash man shitty is cursed!! Nothing for them this season or the next 1000 seasons, by the time my son starts playing in the premiership in the next 5 years dem go don go Relegation!!  very useless team.  The drawing streak will soon be over losing streak to start!! They are drawing now because they are t their best. when BLIP hit them- i expect this thread to be moved to the JOKE SECTION!! grin grin grin   6 draws = 4 loses

man shitty
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by yousouph(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2009
Many Shitty grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by tysante(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
Robinho Ready To Resume Duty

Robinho is set to make a surprise return from injury for Manchester City at Liverpool tomorrow, according to a report from The Manchester Evening News.

The Brazilian’s lay-off with a stress fracture of the leg was expected to last a little while longer, but it seems that Mark Hughes is ready to hand the controversial star a place on the bench against the Reds.

Robinho sustained the injury on international duty in August, and has been repeatedly linked with a move to Barcelona in the meantime.

According to team-mate Roque Santa Cruz, the forward has spoken openly of his desire to move to Catalunya.

Nevertheless, Hughes, although reluctant to risk the player from the start, seems likely to name him as a substitute for a game the manager has claimed could be a defining point in his side’s season.

Box-18
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
switch47:

manchester city remains a small TINY team with or without cash man shitty is cursed!! Nothing for them this season or the next 1000 seasons, by the time my son starts playing in the premiership in the next 5 years dem go don go Relegation!!  very useless team.  The drawing streak will soon be over losing streak to start!! They are drawing now because they are t their best. when BLIP hit them- i expect this thread to be moved to the JOKE SECTION!! grin grin grin   6 draws = 4 loses

man shitty
6 draws is not the same as 4 losses, cos the opposition gets only 6 points and not 12.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by switch47(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
biina:

6 draws is not the same as 4 losses, cos the opposition gets only 6 points and not 12.
i dont care about what the six draws is to the opposition. TO man shitty the effec t of six draws that is losing 12 points is same as losing 4 games you draw six games being a tiny team- you lose 12 points!!! PERIOD!! SAME EFFECT ON MAN SHITTY. the losing streak will follow soon. AMEN!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by allboyz(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
4 loses grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
GOOAAALLL!! SWP!!! Nice individual effort. right at the half

Man City 1-Hull city 0

half time.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
Still SWP is playing like crap. He is not doing much despite him seeing a lot of the ball and his delivery into the box is just pathetic. Adebyor is not getting quality crosses.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
SWP's delivery into the box leaves a lot to be desired
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
Man City wan draw this one again??

Na curse I swear dem wan beat the record
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by switch47(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
MANCHESTER SHITTY IS CURSED!! grin grin  i have said this times without number it is not by spending. the losing streak to follow soon. starting next week at chelsea!! grin grin grin grin grin  Manchester city is a stupid small   tiny team DEM NO TALK SAY MAKE CRASE PERSON NO GO FARM o- BUT WILL HE BRING ANYTHING BACK? grin grin  7 draws in a row home and away ? no be crase to say dem wan enter first 4? 7 DRAWS IN A ROW!! and they are going to stamford bridge!! Una mumu don ripe!! YEYE TEAM. grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mystikal(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
Man City is just a really stupid team. if they can't win a struggling Hull @ home.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
Its a mentality issue.
Santa Cruz is useless. His substitution killed Citeh's attack.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2009
hahaha. My boys have managed to do what they do best. AGAIN!! angry angry

This is a joke.

I always maintained I don't understand what that santa cruz guy adds to this team. This is fukn pathetic.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
We had an argument somewhere on this forum last week about the importance of coaches to teams, Wouldnt a better coach have performed better than this clueless Mark hughes?

Its now confirmed English managers, referee and to a large extent players are the worst in the Solar system
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mystikal(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
when was the last time City won a match, apart from the Carling Cup, that is?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
What a record!

City 1-1 Hull
Liverpool 2-2 City
City 3-3 Burnley
Birmingham City 0-0 City
City 2-2 Fulham
Wigan Athletic 1-1 City
Aston Villa 1-1 City
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
Hughes should be fired today. This team isn't improving. There are no signs that they are getting better. NONE.

Who should replace Hughes? No Englishmen, please. . .they are all clueless, bar maybe redknapp
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mystikal(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
even Hodgson and Moyes would do a better job
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by switch47(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
arkinses:

What a record!

City 1-1 Hull
Liverpool 2-2 City
City 3-3 Burnley
Birmingham City 0-0 City
City 2-2 Fulham
Wigan Athletic 1-1 City
Aston Villa 1-1 City

And they want to represent England in Champions League. shocked shocked  Blue is the colour comedy is the game. MAN SHITTY  is a team from  the shit hole  The team stinks !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.