Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679667 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Daodudavid(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
ormorteey:

Congratulations! Be blessed brother. But no thanks to the 2x and y, xyz, and, xxxx, xxxtt and bleep. Thats the result of allowing bleep. We will start seeing people using their wifi passwords to replace sensible things in the transcripts, all for the sake of privacy. Will you people grow up please. Keep your transcript to yourself if you ain't gonna post any tangible thing other than thank GOD and bleeps.

Oro! Na true talk my person, thanks to *femi321* for sharing his transcripts and made me get a chance of contacting him privately for a beneficial material he sent to without any cost... May GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS ALL THOSE THAT SHARES TESTIMONY FOR THE BENEFITS OF OTHERS and not to Bragg... AMEN... I'm Davidostring just wanna make a common sense

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Flosslive:
VISA delayed this morning

Me: Good Morning
VO: Good Morning, pass me your passport and I-20
VO: how did you learn about university of Maine.
Me: l used google for my search which in turn introduced me to Peterson guide. Peterson database includes over 50,000 accredited schools (cuts in)
VO: you are giving me a rehearsed speech I don't want that.
VO: why did you choose te university of Maine?
Me: I applied to three schools I was offered admission into all. I chose the university of Maine cos I was given my preferred course of study.
VO: cuts in again you are giving me a rehearsed speech.

VO: why did you choose university of Maine?
Me: UM has one of the lowest student to faculty ratio of 16:1 which gives me easy access to my professors and it's affordable by my sponsor.
VO: says you know what
Let's just continue
Do you have any relatives in the US?
Me: No
Types for a while and gives me the blue paper.

Please guys, I am going for an undergraduate degree in clinical laboratory science and medical technology.
What could be wrong with my answers?

I intend on getting another appointment or next week ,my schools resumes 23rd of August

Thanks guys.
Sorry for the denial. It can only get better.

Study past scripts and return for the interview, you will get it.

The VO gave you chance three times but you blew it. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fmsuhgar: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Walspring:

Yes but you need to do evaluation and it will surely help you out

Pls@Walspring, what type of evaluation, is it WES because the cGPA is already on a 4.0 scale
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by osaama007(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
@walspring I know what u thinking,it true was my cousin who made go thru hell all in the name of helping me,but At the end of the day I decided to do everything myself,cos my dad was thinking m too naive to handle it.That when I started following nairaland,the vo ask me to come with the things and it is hand written on the form for me.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
LagosismyHome:

yes when you create an account with Flywire they would tell you their bank account to use , and a reference number to tie it back to you ...
Still dont see the point of Flywire and why schools cannot share their bank account so student pay directly instead of a middle man...
okay. thank you for this. I don't know why too but I guess its like a partnership. the founder of flywire is an alumnus of.my school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by annnikky(f): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
fizzile:
Chheeeiiii u go fear carwash. But the thing need better washing shaa,atleaste by mr mouth
Hmmmmm cheesy cheesy tnx buh no ooo mr fizzile
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
femi321:
okay. thank you for this. I don't know why too but I guess its like a partnership. the founder of flywire is an alumnus of.my school

O really. Nice...so we should be expecting to hear great thing and invention done by you in the future. No dulling ooo.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Daodudavid(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Others have gone to University of Bridgeport, Connecticut before you and were give 3k off, others will go after you too....... so what so special or private about that , that you typed university of bleep

All it did was to distract from another success story that we should have been cheering , instead the beep this and that took from it ... Congrats all the same

When you needed ideas for schools without test scores you came here to post and now u have gotten visa its bleep bleep.. .. no be so life suppose be sad

I am sorry this might seems inappropriate but I must say these directly, personally I don't know you and haven't PM or quote any of your comments here, that's basically because you are too intelligent, polite and out of my illusinating oblongata I foresee you are beautiful created by God himself and come from a good home, I just wanna use this moment to thank you for your remarkable unprecedented speeches and comment to support, assist and encourage applicants in this forum remain bless! Thanks... I am DAVIDOSTRING I just wanna make common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
amalab30:
While we be busy asking for God to shower us $$ via Godsbillionaire, some peeps be asking for plates to wash. Abi make I ask to wash plate ni? DickOfLife if plate remain, I dey here o. In the meantime, Godsbillionaire, how the dough dey come?
guy u cant wash the type of pkate i wash.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Daodudavid:

I am sorry this might seems inappropriate but I must say these directly, personally I don't know you and haven't PM or quote any of your comments here, that's basically because you are too intelligent, polite and out of my illusinating oblongata I foresee you are beautiful created by God himself and come from a good home, I just wanna use this moment to thank you for your remarkable unprecedented speeches and comment to support, assist and encourage applicants in this forum remain bless! Thanks... I am DAVIDOSTRINaige nse eG I just wanna make common sense
aiye nse e.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
LagosismyHome:

O really. Nice...so we should be expecting to hear great thing and invention done by you in the future. No dulling ooo.
hahahaha..sure..inst that why we keep chasing our dreams despite how messed up Nigeria is? By God's grace you will

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Daodudavid(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
dickoflife:
aiye nse e.
Hahaha bros nawao kini mose..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please can someone tell all this sexuality people to go back to their thread and stop corrupting our medulla.... All we want here is common sense to study abroad like that guy pulling strings for davido cool

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
please I want to reserve flight for September trip. please how long will it take to cancel it if I dont pay. I want to pay first week of September.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Daodudavid:

I am sorry this might seems inappropriate but I must say these directly, personally I don't know you and haven't PM or quote any of your comments here, that's basically because you are too intelligent, polite and out of my illusinating oblongata I foresee you are beautiful created by God himself and come from a good home, I just wanna use this moment to thank you for your remarkable unprecedented speeches and comment to support, assist and encourage applicants in this forum remain bless! Thanks... I am DAVIDOSTRING I just wanna make common sense
yellow Everything ok?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
please I want to reserve flight for September trip. please how long will it take to cancel it if I dont pay. I want to pay first week of September.
bros na long thing you dey o.
Most airlines would give u 48hrs but in the actual sense, you should pay within 24hrs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
OluDare01:

bros na long thing you dey o.
Most airlines would give u 48hrs but in the actual sense, you should pay within 24hrs.
oga ooo.. this people no get joy ooo.. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
dickoflife:
aiye nse e.

Boboyi ni bo lo wa na.... Hope say u never loss sha?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Daodudavid:

grin grin .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
OluDare01:
LagosismyHome
I've taken my time to watch the way you analyse issues here Just like Bigfrancis21.
Thumbs up
kiss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
osaama007:
@walspring I know what u thinking,it true was my cousin who made go thru hell all in the name of helping me,but At the end of the day I decided to do everything myself,cos my dad was thinking m too naive to handle it.That when I started following nairaland,the vo ask me to come with the things and it is hand written on the form for me. thanks

Your visa is waiting for you at Abuja embassy if truly the bold aspect is real and true and your admission documents are genuine as well.

If I were you I won't bother my self to book the interview to Lagos and I will just pray and exercise patience for any available date in Abuja embassy because the VO must have recorded something in the report or your profile and if you obey it and do well in your next visa interview the VO that will interview you will surely grant you visa.

I replied your pm..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:

48 or 72 hours if I am not wrong
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Daodudavid:

No be small thing ooo

You try for real.. gringringrin

Pushing to next level is not badt gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Walspring:

am loyal sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
am loyal sir

Lol...

I humble sir gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by kayzoner70(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello House, me no understand my school again mehn. After countless mail to profs for GA and receiving not so promising responses days back, i just decided to check my student account today and saw that my financial status that used to be "not cleared" in red, showed "cleared" in green. This is with no e-mail notification of tuition waiver, GA or whatsoever. Trying not to get too excited now, what could really have happened abeg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MsNas(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
NairaSea23:
@aadeyi the ever available and ready to help brother @OJAP @ultimatebas and our own @lagosismyhome... Thanks all for the replies. I taught since I will be working and paying tax, I might be qualified for medicare. But now I know better. Thanks for the insight.
Are you paying Medicaid taxes? They don't take out Medicaid taxes from an International Student's paycheck. Only State and Federal taxes (which you even get back when filling for taxes), so no, your wife should not take Medicaid.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
kayzoner70:
Hello House, me no understand my school again mehn. After countless mail to profs for GA and receiving not so promising responses days back, i just decided to check my student account today and saw that my financial status that used to be "not cleared" in red, showed "cleared" in green. This is with no e-mail notification of tuition waiver, GA or whatsoever. Trying not to get too excited now, what could really have happened abeg. Thanks.

Contact your graduate school and ask them because they would be in the best position to explain to you better..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
oga ooo.. this people no get joy ooo.. thanks
Let's give the thanks to God

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Ctemi(f): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
fmsuhgar:

Pls can someone apply for masters with HND result

You can't apply for masters direct with HND you will need to evaluate your OND&HND result to make it equivalent to Bsc before applying for masters program.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
LagosismyHome:

kiss
I need a cup of British tea too
Make I come greet you for UK grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Walspring:

Most of these airlines have reviewed their policy.
Even if person no pay within 24hrs, one could lose his/her reservation.
I think it's subjected to price change. If the price remains the same, your reservation remains valid for up to 48hrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.