Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (681702 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by hefhem39(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

international students going for their students to US and has a two years visa take a one way flight to US ............. This is begining to sound like a broken record . Yes and its been mentioned several times . If your course is more than one year you are allowed to take one way flight

Germany as long as you dont plan to leave the airport (pass through immigration) then u dont need a transit.. You would have to roam about in the airport and dont come out .... find your next boarding gate and wait there ....... If you want to come out of the airport to visit somebody in Germany (means u pass through immigration) then yes you need a regular tourist visa

Good morning house.
Im very sorry for revisiting this issue.
pls, i want to know.
what if a program is exactly one year, is one way ticket OK for the student?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2016
femi321:
Jesus!! guess I will go and open Stanbic ibtc account today..
As at yesterday, stanbic was charging 350. Yoi never can tell what it will be today. That's the change Nigerians clamoured for. From the look of things, the CBN isn't bodad about releasing forex into the market. This government has finished us

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

There is a guy here but he didnt want to post his transcript cant force him , his choice , he only does pm ....his external scholarship for first degree is covering everything even his ticket from Nigeria , Sevis and Visa fee. ....

Opportunity like that dey, but u have to prove you are worth the full free ride .
Oh well I know a couple of guys with such juicy offers too.
But what happens when the organization doesn't pay on time
I know someone with a ptdf full ride to Florida, though they paid his tuition, he started getting his stipend in March.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2016
hefhem39:

Good morning house.
Im very sorry for revisiting this issue.
pls, i want to know.
what if a program is exactly one year, is one way ticket OK for the student?

I am not exactly sure only going by a friend experience but if i guess right ur F1 visa has more than one year then it should be fine .

A friend last year went for mph in John Hopkins which is a year program and it was fine with one way ticket
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2016
OluDare01:

Oh well I know a couple of guys with such juicy offers too.
But what happens when the organization doesn't pay on time
I know someone with a ptdf full ride to Florida, though they paid his tuition, he started getting his stipend in March.

On time ke .....lol grin. ...i no dey talk about Nigerian based scholarship . .....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

On time ke .....lol grin. ...i no dey talk about Nigerian based scholarship . .....
Choi
I get you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2016
OluDare01:

Choi
I get you.

Nigerian scholarship matter. That one fit dey go and off like Nepa with no notice ...... no certainties , if na 4 years degree then u go dey sleep for night with one eye open.....everyday hope say tomorrow light go on . Lol

To the ones who had made 4 years on a Nigeria based scholarships they are blessed ooo because our system can be so unreliable

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Daodudavid(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Walspring:

No be small thing ooo

You try for real.. gringringrin

Pushing to next level is not badt gringringrin

Lol boss no string attached except my guitar string, pray for me, I got TOEFL by August, I'm aiming for the best..
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Daodudavid(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2016
dickoflife:
u dey toast without my permission. Ki lo je yo?

Toast ?? Ha!!

Its called encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Daodudavid:

Toast ?? Ha!!

Its called encouragement.

Toast ..... a 35 year old with two kids .hahahahaha grin
Why person go think reach that side
Only advice or tips on career enhancement lane dey for here

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by burrytee(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Walspring:

For which course

Social works. Pls can you help out wt a link.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by valchuks2020: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Please Walspring and other gurus in the house I greet. I just join this forum and what I read here is inspiring. My interview is next week and am going for my undergraduate degree in political science and also to compete for my school in soccer. I have full tuition of 28k(athletic scholarship) and the rest of the fees is to be covered by my uncle. Please I need help as a student athlete on how to address my question on interview day? Please and Walspring and other guru I need ur assistance on this.
NOTE: I graduated from secondary school in 2013 and went for my first interview that 2013 but was denied and handed form 214b. But not on any scholarship. Only 4k scholarship. Please help a brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Neyoalao(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

There is a guy here but he didnt want to post his transcript cant force him , his choice , he only does pm ....his external scholarship for first degree is covering everything even his ticket from Nigeria , Sevis and Visa fee. ....

Opportunity like that dey, but u have to prove you are worth the full free ride .
The guy with the mastercard scholarship ba?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Chinewon88(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Flosslive, feels great to know you're interested in Clinical Laboratory Sciences. That drew my attention. All you need is a little homework, and your interview is an opportunity to lecture your interviewer. Find out about your school's CLS research strong points and try to ascertain if they tick the boxes for you, with regards to what interests you about diagnostic medicine. I do not see lack of interest in you, from your interactions on here. You'll get it right this time. All the best.

NB: Find answers. That's probably what you're going to be doing with this degree.

Please, guys, I just dey come from zenith bank where I found out I can't pay for my WES evaluation with my Mastercard. What other options do I have?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
fmsuhgar:

I think they are using 4.0 scale in that polytechnic

Yes poly used that.

Maybe he graduated from poly..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Urbanboy(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning house, please what's the best way to confirm genuine dollars from aboki? Is it possible for bank official to confirm real dollars?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2016
slimmy2005:
Go to third mainland bridge say all the things here and fly, you'll surely find yourself in a school where all of what you outline would be offered cheesy cheesy

Lol... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
I promised myself not to post anything here until the day of my interview.
Visa Approved. Lagos consulate. 6:30am appointment. I'm still too excited to do any other thing. Can't remember the transcript, it's gonna take a while to remember, then I'll tell y'all. It was a very short one though. it took about 70 seconds in total. Please be patient, I'll share it when I don calm down and remember.

I got home and tricked everyone that I was denied. See sadness inside living room. After about 10 mins, I broke the news. see Enjoyment!!!
I'm exciteeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!

19 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Urbanboy:
Good morning house, please what's the best way to confirm genuine dollars from aboki? Is it possible for bank official to confirm real dollars?

The northerner will stamp it for you if not don't buy it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2016
imperiouxx:
Where is this guy Sureb0y? He was online recently but it's been a while he posts.

Was he banned or something?

As you remember me on that day, you don automatically turn to my padi!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Read my previous comment for the answer to your question cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoalao:

The guy with the mastercard scholarship ba?

I see d mastercard beg post and anoda post wen Darefadi promise 2 dash out money . Madam U r either nice or rich and hav nothing better 2 do wit money .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
AndrewBassey:

I see d mastercard beg post and anoda post wen Darefadi promise 2 dash out money . Madam U r either nice or rich and hav nothing better 2 do wit money .

Lol..... is that suppose to be a shade . cool
Moving on .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
OluDare01:

Man must survive na grin
I made 3 reservations and I called them to be double sure before I paid, though the price changed almost immediately, I paid about 14hours after reservation to avoid stories.

No be small thing oo..

CBN governor and our leaders dey indirectly destroy our economy

Make God help us oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Neyoalao(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
AndrewBassey:

That's wrong. No matter how rich you are you still have things to use your money for. But because people can't be trusted doesn't mean you don't have to help again. The more you give the more you receive..... its a mystery!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Nad95:
Good day pros and newbies alike. I want to write the SAT examination in December, what are the registration requirements and who can help me with good study materials that I can use. Also, I want to apply to US universities for undergrad studies and I want full funding that covers tuition, room, food, books and living expenses for the duration of my program. Kindly help me with the list of such universities.
Jah bless, ;DGood day pros and newbies alike. I want to write the SAT examination in December, what are the registration requirements and who can help me with good study materials that I can use. Also, I want to apply to US universities for undergrad studies and I want full funding that covers tuition, room, food, books and living expenses for the duration of my program. Kindly help me with the list of such universities.
Jah bless,

If you want all what you posted, you get real work to do and you need to partnership with Google as well to make the journey and work sweet

To register for SAT now is almost 40k and Toefl will be double of the 40k if i am not wrong.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Neyoalao:

That's wrong no matter how rich you are you still have things to use your money for. But because people can't be trusted doesn't mean you don't have to help again. The more you give the more you receive..... its a mystery!

It's a mystery some people can't comprehend..

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2016
fizzile:
As at yesterday, stanbic was charging 350. Yoi never can tell what it will be today. That's the change Nigerians clamoured for. From the look of things, the CBN isn't bodad about releasing forex into the market. This government has finished us

This new CBN policy for FX is a scam and most of us never realize at all.. How can CBN tell banks to source for $ themselves and they now sell it at their own price, is it PMS

Our CBN governor will be surprise that after his tenure EFCC will witch hunt him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Neyoalao(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2016
sureb0y:
Visa Approved. Lagos consulate. 6:30am appointment. I'm still too excited to do any other thing. Can't remember the transcript, it's gonna take a while to remember, then I'll tell y'all. It was a very short one though. it took about 70 seconds in total. Please be patient, I'll share it when I don calm down and remember.

I got home and tricked everyone that I was denied. See sadness inside living room. After about 10 mins, I broke the news. see Enjoyment!!!
And now ot has ended in praise oga mi with a more better deal than Finland. Truly the thoughts that He has towards us are for good. Na to dey do business for States now as you be hustler.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Walspring:

This new CBN policy for FX is a scam and most of us never realize at all.. How can CBN tell banks to source for $ themselves and they now sell it at their own price, is it PMS

Our CBN governor will be surprise that after his tenure EFCC will witch hunt him.

Na wa and i so believed in Buhari before ........ The change i am seeing is Change for the worst cry cry

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Phoebus(f): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats sureboy!!! Relax well enough, and let's hear your experience. cheesy The rest of your trip to Hillary Land would be successful by God's grace!

sureb0y:

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Daodudavid:

Lol boss no string attached except my guitar string, pray for me, I got TOEFL by August, I'm aiming for the best..
Thanks

See you big boss..

Nah another thing I dey talk about and nah another things but anyway nah still the same.. gringringrin

How prep for Toefl

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Na wa and i so believed in Buhari before ........ The change i am seeing is Change for the worst cry cry

PMB get good plans but his team does not at all with way I am seeing things..

Let's continue in supplication for our beloved country..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.