Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680324 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
yorubadboy1:
my interview is also tomorrow 6:30 please even though I don't talk I secretly learn a lot here please everybody wish me well I am so nervous

Dont say you are nervous again. Say I am confident, I am going to get my Visa, I am favoured. Say everything positive.

I wish you the best.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bukunmmy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
OJCITY22:
Make me too go try my luck for embassy 2moro morning...........6:30am on dot.

God of Elijah, Isaac and Abraham will go with U receive ur Visa In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Goodluck Bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
bukunmmy:

God of Elijah, Isaac and Abraham will go with U receive ur Visa In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Goodluck Bro.

Amen and so shall it be..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hushee:

Tanx boss

Let's give the thanks to God.

You sent pm again without no content.. Is that an error by you or from Nairaland ?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hushee:

Tanx boss

Oga Hushee, go to the email address that you used to open Nairaland and login there in order for you to see my message and reply my message from there because you have sent me same pm thrice and it's as if you not checking your email address at all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by profx4real(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lufthansa 2nd August, 2016; Abj-frankfurt, Frankfurt-OrD,
Ord-Tri-cities.
Transcript in a bit.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
DmayG1:
Best of luck... Don't forget to share your transcript

Amen boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bethlehem08:

You shall receive unmerited favor IJN.
Amen...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
bukunmmy:

Thanks a lot bro.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Walspring:

Why trying luck and try to be optimistic that you are going there to get your visa

The tin get as e be...buh na God sure pass shaa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Femibrand: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good evening family, after initial denial last month,visa approved today 1pm. It's a story of grace and favor.
After drilling the guy in front of me upto 20mins. His case was a special one though..
And my transcript:
Me: Good afternoon
VO: Good afternoon, how are you today?
Me: Am doing so good
VO: Can i have your passport please
Me: Yes sir
VO: Tell me about yourself, your institution and what you are doing at the moment
Me: My name is Femi Oyeniran, a graduate of Electronic and Electrical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University
Cuts in;
VO: Who is sponsoring you?
Me: My Dad
VO: What does he do?
Me: Told him
He was busy typing God knows.. Then I tried telling him I have a support letter of GA. He doesn't want to look but then took it, perused for a while and returned it.
VO: I'll be approving your visa, pick it up at ( a place I couldn't hear anything again)

This group is of immense benefit, I got my groove here, the confidence gained from reading other people's transcript.thanks to the gurus @Walspring @lagosismyhome @zt. Thanks all. Thank you Lord.

19 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gentledoj(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Femibrand:
Good evening family, after initial denial last month,visa approved today 1pm. It's a story of grace and favor.
After drilling the guy in front of me upto 20mins. His case was a special one though..
And my transcript:
VO: Tell me about yourself, your institution and what you are doing at the moment
Me: My name is Femi Oyeniran, a graduate of Electronic and Electrical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University
Cuts in;
He was busy typing God knows.. Then I tried telling him I have a support letter of GA. He doesn't want to look but then took it, perused for a while and returned it.
VO: I'll be approving your visa, pick it up at ( a place I couldn't hear anything again)

This group is of immense benefit, I got my groove here, the confidence gained from reading other people's transcript.thanks to the gurus @Walspring @lagosismyhome @zt. Thanks all. Thank you Lord.

I think I saw u today.... We de discuss for outside together with some people at the gate. Am d guy for 12:45pm

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Femibrand: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
gentledoj:

I think I saw u today.... We de discuss for outside together with some people at the gate. Am d guy for 12:45pm

Yes.. I didn't see you afterwards. Thank God for this forum. I'll pm you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Simon21(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi guys, please here is the transcript of my interview in which I was denied last week. I need u guys to bombard me with all the corrections u can..thanks
Vo: tell me about your studies
Me: I am going for my masters in computer science with concentration in computer information systems
Vo: what's it about
Me: (the question took me unaware cos I didn't expect it) its about the study of the management of information through digital medium by covering subject areas such as data processing, software and hardware design etc
Vo:why did you choose University of Houston Victoria?
Me :the University of Houston Victoria as one of the component institution of the University of Houston system is a well research oriented public University and this aligns with my interest because I have an interest in doing a research on developing local businesses and companies using information technology innovations... And I also got a 3000$ scholarship. Vo: (immediately reaches for the blue paper and hands it over to me).. Am sorry you are not legible for the visa approval
I politely asked her why and she said the letter will explain to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Femibrand:

Awww great news......congrats and God bless your new journey. Oya start to find ticket quick quick so u enter on or before i20 date. All the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by olaifablessing(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Femibrand:
And my transcript:
Cuts in;

Congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello house,
Can anyone help with the dropbox Link for approved and delayed visa?
A friend needs them.
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Emadapoet: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
profx4real:
Lufthansa 2nd August, 2016; Abj-frankfurt, Frankfurt-OrD,
Ord-Tri-cities.
Transcript in a bit.
Safe flight bro! Also flying Lufthansa next week. Abeg I go appreciate Frankfurt gist o cos na 9hrs dem knack me for layover. 9hrs no b isu didin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hushee:

Tanx boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
OJCITY22:

The tin get as e be...buh na God sure pass shaa

Have confident and hope in that wonderful man because only him can do it beyond people's imagination
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Femibrand:
And my transcript:
Cuts in;

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland

In all let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
tomisinobbm:
Hello house,
Can anyone help with the dropbox Link for approved and delayed visa?
A friend needs them.
Thank you.

Check your email for it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Walspring:

Check your email for it

Seen and received with thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by valchuks2020: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Walspring:
@valchuks2020
Pm replied
@Walspring, thanks so much boss. Ur a good man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
tomisinobbm:

Seen and received with thanks.

Okay big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
valchuks2020:

@Walspring, thanks so much boss. Ur a good man.

Let's give the thanks to God..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by hemjayb(m): 1:46am On Aug 03, 2016
femi321:
Hey, I studied Civil in my undergraduate, going for MSc Civil Engineering with concentration in Structures this fall. lets talk,send a pm. I can give you info about researching for schools, admission process,tests but I dont have first hand info about life after school ,but that shouldnt be your concern now.

Mr Femi, I am unable to send you a Pm, I need to discuss with you, please kindly send me a Pm containing your email from your end or mail me on bellomoyinjah@gmail.com, thanks alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 2:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Femibrand:
And my transcript:
Cuts in;

Welcome bro. Welcome!!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:06am On Aug 03, 2016
For those who have travelled ..... how did you pay your connecting bus ride or flight ticket from Nigeria.
What payment method or card was used
Is there restriction on some cards
Is there a limit on the amount
Asking on behalf of someone
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 2:09am On Aug 03, 2016
De have banned worldremit ..chai..how can we send money to niaja. With black market rate now embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by zt(m): 2:13am On Aug 03, 2016
LagosismyHome:
For those who have travelled ..... how did you pay your connecting bus ride or flight ticket from Nigeria.
What payment method or card was used
Is there restriction on some cards
Asking on behalf of someone
Thanks

I think usually, there is this charges being paid using the inter switch. I did not go through that so it may be hard for me to give a quick answer. @Oludare01 should be of help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (402)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.