Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679711 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
Mekurexx:
qhutetomsel, Calfavour, holudarey01, bukunmmy. Amazing encouragement!. thank you!. Your interviews will be a walkover and you will come and share your testimonies! May transcripts was litt!. June will be far better!

AMEN

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
Mekurexx:
qhutetomsel, Calfavour, holudarey01, bukunmmy. Amazing encouragement!. thank you!. Your interviews will be a walkover and you will come and share your testimonies! May transcripts was litt!. June will be far better!

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bayocanny: 9:10pm On May 25, 2016
don4ye:
@ gutter6 how do you book your flight? I am trying to book for my brother going to Canada, d fee I am seeing on wakanow is not smiling o. Pls help
If it is canada, check Ethiopian Airline, Turkish airline ot Etihad....Ethiopian is da best ver cheap and comfortable
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
Mekurexx:
Lol it was funny but the VO's were not moved. Plus the people that will be shouting when answering. urgh
Lol, they can't get moved by that rather would be glad to watch some drama.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
Mekurexx:
AMEN.
Thanks bro and congrats once again

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2016
exxy:

Mississippi State University is a good school for Engineering, a friend just got a full ride for his Phd and hopes to change to masters after 2 years in the program. from this choices i recommend MSU.

Thanks boss

Any other schools in mind.. Suggestions please.

And funding must dai oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 9:39pm On May 25, 2016
bayocanny:

If it is canada, check Ethiopian Airline, Turkish airline ot Etihad....Ethiopian is da best ver cheap and comfortable

Yea we are going for Ethiopia airline.. I got one of 199k before I book it, price changed. I am still tracking d price sha ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 9:40pm On May 25, 2016
Holudarey01:

AMEN.
Thanks bro and congrats once again

Man your number not going .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2016
@Mekurexx,

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lakreame: 9:49pm On May 25, 2016
I can't wait to share my visa approved success story, such a good motivation to confidence reading this tread. Thank you gurus

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OjaP: 10:26pm On May 25, 2016
justwise:

He asked you to post that on his behalf? That is another way of going round the ban. That makes a mockery of the ban.

He is not serving a 50 years ban as you incorrectly stated in that post, his ban expires on the 13th of July 2016.

You banned him simply because he was adding people to a particular Facebook group; my post was about his visa approval (no similarity). Whether he instructed me to post or not is inconsequential.

My post was for other people to learn from his successful interview, and that should supersede any type of ban since it is going to be to the benefit of the thread, and the Nairaland Forum as a whole.

And you actually quoted the 50 years ban? Where is your sense of humor?

17 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2016
don4ye:

Yea we are going for Ethiopia airline.. I got one of 199k before I book it, price changed. I am still tracking d price sha ..

Ethiopia bawo with their 2 to 3 stopovers. Qatar airways is the cheapest and they of course ply that route with the latest airbus but dem no dey charge for Naira......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bayocanny: 10:42pm On May 25, 2016
imperiouxx:
@Mekurexx,

Cheers!
I'm looking forward to that drinks when I drop my testimony on here

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bayocanny: 10:43pm On May 25, 2016
gunther6:

Ethiopia bawo with their 2 to 3 stopovers. Qatar airways is the cheapest and they of course ply that route with the latest airbus but dem no dey charge for Naira......
Oga wetin do Ethiopia?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 25, 2016
happney65:

Lol..He's sense of Humour is very very dull especially now that the UK is existing Brexit.. grin grin
Walai your own ban dey do pushUp. Na MetreRule jjustie go use measure am..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 25, 2016
happney65:

Lol..He's sense of Humour is very very dull especially now that the UK is existing Brexit.. grin grin

you and warriboy21 dey always crack my ribs grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 25, 2016
profojah2:

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 11:06pm On May 25, 2016
profojah2:

Lol..Make we laugh small.That Oga too dey serious jare..I pray he go loosen up after the June 23 Referendum,maybe na why oga still dey frown be that... grin grin..Bros,Na Joke i dey ohh,make person no chop unneccessary Ban.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
Holudarey01:

you and warriboy21 dey always crack my ribs grin

Abi naa,make we laugh small..We no fit kill ourselves naa.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 11:19pm On May 25, 2016
gunther6:

Yes I like Qatar but the exchange rate is killing me...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
happney65:

B for banana
A for Apple
N for Nectarine

Loading ....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MsNas(f): 11:51pm On May 25, 2016
justwise:

He asked you to post that on his behalf? That is another way of going round the ban. That makes a mockery of the ban.

He is not serving a 50 years ban as you incorrectly stated in that post, his ban expires on the 13th of July 2016.
Congratulations. So posting transcripts on behalf of someone else is now something that runs contrary to the rules of Nairaland?? You even went ahead and hid all the posts that quoted the transcript? Like seriously? Wow! I thought the sole purpose of this thread is to share experiences and transcripts for intending applicants to learn from. You hiding that posts suggests otherwise and even shows a little bit of ego. And his offense was adding people to the Facebook group, which he could even have done off NL or not. You do take this thing way serious, don't you? Take it easy with the power show abeg. Like I said, congratulations again. SMH lipsrsealed undecided

15 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 25, 2016
MsNas:

Congratulations. So posting transcripts on behalf of someone else is now something that runs contrary to the rules of Nairaland?? You even went ahead and hid all the posts that quoted the transcript? Like seriously? Wow! I thought the sole purpose of this thread is to share experiences and transcripts for intending applicants to learn from. You hiding that posts suggests otherwise and even shows a little bit of ego. And his offense was adding people to the Facebook group, which he could even have done off NL or not. You do take this thing way serious, don't you? Take it easy with the power show abeg. Like I said, congratulations again. SMH lipsrsealed undecided

grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 1:57am On May 26, 2016
MsNas:

What justwise did is very wrong. Too wrong if I must say. I don't have issues with banning sirRiddy for whatever reason you deem fit but you don't have the right to temper with someone's account who is not under your ban. That is petty.

The ban withdraws your posting right. That is enough punishment. The ban cannot include you going to look wherever sirRiddy name is so as to hide it! Lol

How abt you didn't know who is concerned. Your over familiarity with the thread and his people is getting into your objective judgement.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 2:46am On May 26, 2016
MsNas:

You would think this mod job has everything to do with National security, like if this section is breached Nigeria collapses. The dude was adding people to a GRE Facebook group not a Forex or HYIP group, pls oga loosen up abeg it is just a forum and I resent the omniscient patriarchal stuff... #teamRiddy

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by whizfem(m): 3:49am On May 26, 2016
profojah2:

Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by djmakson(m): 4:59am On May 26, 2016
@ Angelapinkytoes

Like MsNas earlier pointed out, the experiences with the CBP is not what you wanna go through. One should expect that your travel history would come to play but you never can predict the CBP guys. I was sent for secondary examination and I had my next flight in 2 hours but I was delayed for close to 5 hours, questioned, and allowed in after they were convinced. Not a good feeling in that room at all. I missed my flight though.

Visas only help one to knock the door, the CBP officials open the door to allow you in or otherwise. It's not a guarantee! You will need to explain and convince them about your mission and plans.

However, I strongly feel you having a genuine reason for travelling earlier will do. Try weigh your options sha. Best wishes!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 5:04am On May 26, 2016
@djmakson,Thank you for your input.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 6:02am On May 26, 2016
Pls don't swipe with stupid fidelity bank card o... De just charged 354/$...gtb is better.. 311/$ smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by justwise(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2016
OjaP:

You banned him simply because he was adding people to a particular Facebook group; my post was about his visa approval (no similarity). Whether he instructed me to post or not is inconsequential.

My post was for other people to learn from his successful interview, and that should supersede any type of ban since it is going to be to the benefit of the thread, and the Nairaland Forum as a whole.

And you actually quoted the 50 years ban? Where is your sense of humor?

It's definitely consequential because you posting what he has written is as good as him posting it himself.

His interview transcript does not supersede no jack! A ban is a ban.

He was busy diverting traffic to Facebook while we have the same group here in trave section and Education.

I pointed out this to him last September but he constantly keep asking people for email addresses to add them up then he was banned, he emailed me and asked for the ban to be reduced but I unbanned him.

Now few months down the line he was at it again leaving me with no choice.

Yes I quoted that 50yrs comment because here in nairaland if you don't dispute inaccurate info then people take it to be true.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 6:45am On May 26, 2016
@ justwise.. I swear you don't need all this , you are a mature man.. Forget and unban him. I swear you gain no penny for all this..

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.