Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Please Help, I Am So Confused Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Am So Confused Now (2825 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by Cwhyte(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2009
you need mature replies for a childish act
well, beg the mum if thats what it'll take to keep your girl
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ladygaga(f): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
@psta,
, i think ur gf knws d kinda of bf u r olredi, dats y she is involvin her mum!
or wasn't she involved when u turned urself to MOHAMED ALLI??
, i dont thnk she wld tell u to apologise to her mum if u didnt have if u both hadn't bn carryin her along! so why is ithard 4u to apologise?or ru scared of being 'tongue-lashed' ?
if u rlly luv her as u claim(after messing up 3ce) u wldn be on NL askn qstns?, u knw wt 2do,u jst dnt want to do it
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
@Poster, you mentioned it was the mum that settled ur last misunderstanding, did u ever consider she might have considered that a mistake after your present stunt. Your gf telling the mum what you did might have made her feel foolish for sending her daughter back to you. Personally, i don't even understand why an adult would listen to her mum tell her to go back to someone who beat her, but since thats the case, you can be very sure that if you don't apologize, then it's the end of the relationship for you two.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
[b]@ all, i really appreciate all the replies to this post most especially those that lambasted me and at the same time adviced me on what to do.
@TheSeeker, thanks very much for your scolding and advice. u are too much and i am a bit relieved now

@ all, i admit wholeheartedly that what i did was childish and i was a jerk. i even told her that she has every right to be angry. but sincerely speaking, if i was on her shoes i will be upset too but that will not make me call off the relationship. this problem has been on ground since yesterday and i know how much recharge card i have loaded on my phone begging her to forgive me. when she asked me to apologise to the mom, i told her i cannot do that despite the fact that it will be on the fone. i told her that in that case it is fine with me lets go our seperate ways but i found out that it will be diff for me because i truly love her and i know she loves me too. i told her i will call the mom. even as i was typing this thread now, she called me to say good nite bt was still insisting i apologise to the mum [/b]

RIGHT NOW, I HAVE MADE UP MA MIND ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. SHE IS THE ONE I AM DATING AND NOT THE MOM. I AM NOT MAKING ANY APOLOGY. DESPITE THE FACT THAT I DEEPLY LOVE HER, IT WILL ONLY TAKE ME SOME TIME TO GET OVER IT. I WILL GIVE HER A BREAK AND IF SHE TRULY LOVES ME, SHE WILL COME BACK
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by posakosa(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2009
You ego is getting the best of you. Not all advice is good. When she leaves and moves on with her life, make certain to come back and date a NLder, pseeew!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by posakosa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
@ madam TheSeeker: Who says you don't go to jail for stalking ?!   undecided undecided undecided

ko ma ton ara e jen be
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
ezinne1212:

@Poster, you mentioned it was the mum that settled ur last misunderstanding, did u ever consider she might have considered that a mistake after your present stunt. Your gf telling the mum what you did might have made her feel foolish for sending her daughter back to you. Personally, i don't even understand why an adult would listen to her mum tell her to go back to someone who beat her, but since thats the case, you can be very sure that if you don't apologize, then it's the end of the relationship for you two.

@ezinne
despite the fact that her mom settled our quarrel when i beat her, that was when we were stil in the university, she knew what her daughter did was wrong. i don't want to go into details about that now. not that i am scared of apologising, i know her mom very well even if i did, she will just be laughing.  so i am not making any apology to her. i have tried very well to beg her and i even told her  that what i did was stupid and i know that. i know how many times she has offended me and it will not even take up to an hour b4 i will forgive her.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
posakosa:

You ego is getting the best of you. Not all advice is good. When she leaves and moves on with her life, make certain to come back and date a NLder, pseeew!
@pasakosa, lock up there is no big thing about making an apology to the mom and it is not about ego stuff.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by posakosa(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2009
Its POSAKOSA homeboy, your decision, your choice, no dulling, nothing concern moi!

Good luck wink wink wink
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by 190: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2009
so where was she posted to
i hope she wasnt rushed 2 the yam plantation just as corpers did
@ our yam plantation in kubuwa camp abuja just 2weeks bak
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by amebono11: 12:53am On Aug 17, 2009
good, do not apologise to the mum, you need to sit her up and make her realise that you are the man here

Does she really run to the mum anytime there is a little misunderstanding? na wa oooooo

If she continues like this, then her mum will always be a thrid party even after you lot are married

Mark my words
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2009
Given that what you did was wrong and she has every right to call of the relationship, but tendering an apology to her mom shouldn't be the only reason the relationship will hold -- it means the relationship isn't worth anything unless her mom gets involved and who goes into such relationships these days? What y'all do is strictly your business. Her insistence that you make an apology to her mom shows she's either bossy (which you have to stand your ground and be the man) or she's immature (in this case you'll sit her down and snipe some senses into her). Wait it out, if she really needed you, she'll come to a talk with you.

And if you ever make up, don't you ever check her phone let alone stalking her. For no reason whatsoever should you hit a woman. No matter what a woman does, you have no right to hit her (even if she cusses your mom). Hitting her makes you just as weak minded as herself.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by shemale(f): 3:17am On Aug 17, 2009
it is in most guys to do stupid things with the pretense/excuse of trying to proof a point. a boyfriend does not stalk his girlfriend, if he has been with her for that long and still think palying such stupid/ childish game is a way to make thier relationship healthy, i think he needs to have a rethink.,, what exactly does he expect the mum to say? i am sure he didnt/ wouldnt give the woman the gory details because no one will hear that and not complain of his state of maturity,
@poster: give her a break, u know what they say, set her free, if she is urs, comming back, if not, move the h*** on with your life and seek another.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by MoneyRule(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2009
@poster
it's good u've made a decision and we can only wish it works 4 u.Gudluk
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ladygaga(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
@poster
, after ol u'v said
i thnk u shld gv her sme space,
if she wants u she'l cme lukn 4u and also
make her learn to keep her mama away 4rm u guys affair, despite all ur wrongdoings i thnk she is also being childish,
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by GEW: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

good, do not apologise to the mum, you need to sit her up and make her realise that you are the man here

Does she really run to the mum anytime there is a little misunderstanding? na wa oooooo

If she continues like this, then her mum will always be a thrid party even after you lot are married

Mark my words
this na lie. this boy no be man here. he is an insecured small boy. dont forget the girl is still at home with the mum and being a smart good mum she will know the daughter like a good mum does. she could not have been getting those obscene calls without telling the mum and it was only good she told the mum she has discovered it was master insecure behind it.

she has done no wrong telling her mum it is only nice and wise for the boy to go and say sorry mummy.

na so una be for ajegunle?
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by chiejik(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by pinkylady1(f): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
i don't think it good for the guy to appologise to the mom. shikena wink
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by amebono11: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2009
GEW:

this na lie. this boy no be man here. he is an insecured small boy. dont forget the girl is still at home with the mum and being a smart good mum she will know the daughter like a good mum does. she could not have been getting those obscene calls without telling the mum and it was only good she told the mum she has discovered it was master insecure behind it.

she has done no wrong telling her mum it is only nice and wise for the boy to go and say sorry mummy.

na so una be for ajegunle?

sure why not, when next the guy tells her shut up, she will run to her mum, and then demand for an apology from him abi? undecided

Let me tell you one thingy you don't know, when a girl is inlove, she hides from her mum every bad thingies the guy does, but wastes no time in telling the mum all the good things the guy has done

In this case she'd rather tell the bad than the good, my mother has her life, i have mine, shes a good mother, but that does not mean she has the right to know what happens around my life all the time. If the girl can't keep and fight a difficult situation now that they are courting, is it when he marries her into the house she will learn?
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by candyshore: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
poster-- dont let people advice u wrongly, i think ur pride is workin on u. jus apoligise there is no big deal about it, am sure its becos d mom is involved dats why she wants u to. just say sorry ma and it ends d all story
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by olaide3(f): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
One, you lay your hands on a woman?? You should be ashamed of yourself, in fact you ought to go to jail for doing that. How would you feel if another man lay his hands on your sister or daughter? I believe you will play JAMES BOND abii?.

There is nothing wrong testing someone's love for us but since she passed the first time why repeat the act?

Thirdly, you repeated the act, she forgave you but wants you to apologise to her mother and yu think it's such a big deal??

Listen loverboy, yu are very lucky with that lady because if i were to her in her shoes, would have left your sorry ass long before now.

From me to you Mr. Mugu Park, eat humble pie now and do the right thing. Am not going to say it cox i believe you know what to do.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by C2H5OH(f): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
ah ahn arabirin enu yin mu o
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by olaide3(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2009
ah ahn arabirin enu yin mu o

Yes now! he dare hits a woman! Haba!!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ebila(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2009
@poster,
It's cool that u know ur action was quite shameful.But listen man,if u truly love this gurl like u claim,then apologizing to her mom ain't nothing compared to the hurt u'll feel if she pulls out of the relationship,or is it?
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by alfchye(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
Do not tender any apology to the mother.You owe her none.If she can't forgive you.Let her go.There are other girls out there.You did wrong and you have apologised to her.
If she is not taking it, let her be.If she truly love you she will surely be back and this should be the 3rd and final test of all.
Good job man.Many girls here will not wait for you to plead with them before coming back to you and they her here shouting nonesense apology my foot.
Let her be she should go start a new relationship and see where that leads to again.NO HUSBAND for market this days, Na only Boyfriend dey.
So if she knows you are a husband material she should be the one holding you back, After yourall You have said sorry.
I would never tell her sorry more than once, If she like make she break her head.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by IFELEKE(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
vizzy09:

RIGHT NOW, I HAVE MADE UP MA MIND ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. SHE IS THE ONE I AM DATING AND NOT THE MOM. I AM NOT MAKING ANY APOLOGY. DESPITE THE FACT THAT I DEEPLY LOVE HER, IT WILL ONLY TAKE ME SOME TIME TO GET OVER IT. I WILL GIVE HER A BREAK AND IF SHE TRULY LOVES ME, SHE WILL COME BACK

I really didn't want to comment on your thread but for the afore-quoted.
If i get you right, it was the mother that you ran to for solace/help after you beat her up once, right? so why the new found ego?.
why not turn it around by soliciting her mother's help in talking to her? (after you have duly confessed your anomalies)
Infact,
Dude, if you really know what you are doing then you shouldn't be told what to do.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by chillbabe(f): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
U really need profesional help. First mistake u made was beating he and the second was stalking her with text messages that says alot about ure mental state. Think off it how u will react after u married her for example if she has to work late or she needs to travel often for work. I think u need to really work on yourself. Am not trying to bring u down just advising u cause i have seen this behavour to many times in my workingfield as a social worker. Goodluck
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
If i get you right, it was the mother that you ran to for solace/help after you beat her up once, right? so why the new found ego?.
why not turn it around by soliciting her mother's help in talking to her? (after you have duly confessed your anomalies)
Infact,
Dude, if you really know what you are doing then you shouldn't be told what to do.
[quote][/quote]

@ifeleke, when we had that fight in school i never called the mother and it still baffles me how she knew about it. i still recolect what she told me then that no matter what happens we shud not allow outsiders know we are quarelling. when i say outsiders, i mean fellow students in our hostel because we were staying off campus then
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

sure why not, when next the guy tells her shut up, she will run to her mum, and then demand for an apology from him abi? undecided

Let me tell you one thingy you don't know, when a girl is inlove, she hides from her mum every bad thingies the guy does, but wastes no time in telling the mum all the good things the guy has done

In this case she'd rather tell the bad than the good, my mother has her life, i have mine, shes a good mother, but that does not mean she has the right to know what happens around my life all the time. If the girl can't keep and fight a difficult situation now that they are courting, is it when he marries her into the house she will learn?

@GEW u are right. she told her mom about the messages but that does not still mean i have to apologise to the mom. the mom is a very nice woman bt i know she will not support the idea of me apologising to her. i just have this feeling and i still will not. i have made up my ming to giv her a break.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by Outstrip(f): 4:11am On Aug 18, 2009
Her mother must really hate her. You beat her up and now you are stalking her but her mother sees something good in you?
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by cheatmaker: 6:07am On Aug 18, 2009
ob
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by GEW: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2009
vizzy09:

@GEW u are right. she told her mom about the messages but that does not still mean i have to apologise to the mom. the mom is a very nice woman bt i know she will not support the idea of me apologising to her. i just have this feeling and i still will not. i have made up my ming to giv her a break.

you are only 29. you are insecure, you beat a woman, you are arrogant and you are learning to disrespect her mum too?  what else do you do?

if you go ask your single uncles buying cow leg themselves at age 50+ this was the kind of arrogance the=at lost them the wives of thier youth. if there is anything a young man must never have it is PRIDE because it ALWAYS leads to a big fall.

apologising to the woman will not take anything from you but like all unnecesarilly stuborn people you will rather learn the hard way and probably go date some witch daughter or loveless fool that will ruin you easily.

you obviously dont deserve her seeing you dont know how to respect a woman so enjoy yourself until you get a husband abuser that you rightly deserve and o dont forget you beat someone daughter when yours get beaten becos you have sown a seed that must produce its kind.
vizzy09:

Infact,

@ifeleke, when we had that fight in school i never called the mother and it still baffles me how she knew about it. i still recolect what she told me then that no matter what happens we shud not allow outsiders know we are quarelling. when i say outsiders, i mean fellow students in our hostel because we were staying off campus then
[list]
[li]the woman spoke right like all good mothers should do but obviously you dont deserve a good family like them so move on bro and enjoy.
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
,amebo no1 link=topic=310478.msg4367060#msg4367060 date=1250517357:

i still love you very much so i will not write here what i think of this post.  i quite agree a girl in love dont tell all but a girl in love had to tell her mum some likkle boy as the english call them was calling her and now she discover it was brother insecure and you are saying a girl in love shouldnt put the mum out of her miseries.

you do know i know you are cleverer than this.  brother wonderful was out of order and need to swallow his pride.  anyway you know i wont take this against you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? / See The Guy Who Is Dating And Sleeping With Two Identical Twins Sister [Photos] / Style Or Swag? Shocking Pose (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.