Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please Help, I Am So Confused Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Am So Confused Now (2824 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
@all thanks for all the replies to my post. It has not been easy but I think this is one of the best replies because they were all mature. I really appreciate the scolding and the advice like the saying goes, a father will beat the child with one hand and then draw the child closer with the other hand. You guyz were great you lambasted me for my jerk attitude and also advice on the way forward. Once again I say a big thank you to all most especially TheSeeker and Ladygaga you guyz are too much.

[b]Thank God the problem is over. I had to close from work early today 2pm to see my gurl. I called her and told her I was coming so we could thrash out issues face to face instead on the phone. Though I did not go to her house this time around cos I wanted us to be alone. I called her to meet me up in a hotel. when she came I hugged her and tried kissing her as usual but she was turning her head so that i don’t kiss her. I apologised to her again and begged her to forgive me. She told me she has already forgiven me but we cannot continue again but we will still be very good friends. To cut the story short, after much talking and pleading, she was still standing her ground. I told her its okay and that there is no problem and i have accepted it with good fate and that even though i love her, it is going to take some time for me to get her out of her mind. Though she did not bring the issue of me apologising to the mom through out our discussions even though i have already made up my mind within me that i was not going to do that.Then I told her we should be leaving that I want to get home. She then asked if i was not going back to work and i told her i have closed for the day. She asked me if she could come home with me and I told her no. She asked why and i told her there was no need since we are no longer together but she can visit aany other day. As I was about walking out of the room, she held my hand and pulled me back. The next thing that happend, she hugged me closely and started crying telling me that I should not go and i know she loves me and that there was no way she was going to breakup with me. After so much romantic talk, the next thing we found ourselves already, And i can’t remember the last time we had it like this.
The good thing is that we have settled our differences and she said she is coming to spend the weekend in ma place. [/b]
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by C2H5OH(f): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
lol grin
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 12:54am On Aug 19, 2009
Congrats! Next time, you don't go to a hotel, you take her to a nice restaurant or better still, a park. A hotel is a little bit . . . how do I put it now? C2, help me from your dictionary grin
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by Gentlelady(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2009
Congratulations! I hope you have learnt your lesson. grin grin

TheSeeker:

Congrats! Next time, you don't go to a hotel, you take her to a nice restaurant or better still, a park. A hotel is a little bit . . . how do I put it now? C2, help me from your dictionary grin
I think the word should be 'tacky' undecided
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
Gentlelady:

Congratulations! I hope you have learnt your lesson. grin grin
I think the word should be 'tacky' undecided
Thank you. . . how about 'characteristically disrespectful'?
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by AIRMARSHA: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha after all this wakoo u still get pride na wa ooooh
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 5:52am On Aug 20, 2009
good
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by pinkylady1(f): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2009
vizzy09:

@all thanks for all the replies to my post. It has not been easy but I think this is one of the best replies because they were all mature. I really appreciate the scolding and the advice like the saying goes, a father will beat the child with one hand and then draw the child closer with the other hand. You guyz were great you lambasted me for my jerk attitude and also advice on the way forward. Once again I say a big thank you to all most especially TheSeeker and Ladygaga you guyz are too much.

Thank God the problem is over. I had to close from work early today 2pm to see my gurl. I called her and told her I was coming so we could thrash out issues face to face instead on the phone. Though I did not go to her house this time around cos I wanted us to be alone. I called her to meet me up in a hotel. when she came I hugged her and tried kissing her as usual but she was turning her head so that i don’t kiss her. I apologised to her again and begged her to forgive me. She told me she has already forgiven me but we cannot continue again but we will still be very good friends. To cut the story short, after much talking and pleading, she was still standing her ground. [b]I told her its okay and that there is no problem and i have accepted it with good fate and that even though i love her, it is going to take some time for me to get her out of her mind. Though she did not bring the issue of me apologising to the mom through out our discussions even though i have already made up my mind within me that i was not going to do that.Then I told her we should be leaving that I want to get home. She then asked if i was not going back to work and i told her i have closed for the day. She asked me if she could come home with me and I told her no. She asked why and i told her there was no need since we are no longer together but she can visit aany other day. As I was about walking out of the room, she held my hand and pulled me back. The next thing that happend, she hugged me closely and started crying telling me that I should not go and i know she loves me and that there was no way she was going to breakup with me. After so much romantic talk, the next thing we found ourselves already, And i can’t remember the last time we had it like this.
The good thing is that we have settled our differences and she said she is coming to spend the weekend in ma place. [/b]

@ poster

i like your style of forming even though you know that deep down within you, you cant imagine you guys breaking up, and when she saw dat you were damn serious with your decision by not allowing her go to your house with you, dat was when you finally got heart softened,
girls like forming, always wanting guys to continue pleading over an issue .

but this strategy might not work for others oh, cos i know some guys will be planning to use this strategy when their girl is planning to leave.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ladygaga(f): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2009
, hmmn
vizzy,vizzy,vizzy, u r such a bad guy,
y did u decide a hotel, ashèwò like u, lmao
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ladygaga(f): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2009
, hmmn
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by touchmeder: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2009
Thank God the problem is over. I had to close from work early today 2pm to see my gurl. I called her and told her I was coming so we could thrash out issues face to face instead on the phone. Though I did not go to her house this time around cos I wanted us to be alone. I called her to meet me up in a hotel. when she came I hugged her and tried kissing her as usual but she was turning her head so that i don’t kiss her. I apologised to her again and begged her to forgive me. She told me she has already forgiven me but we cannot continue again but we will still be very good friends. To cut the story short, after much talking and pleading, she was still standing her ground. I told her its okay and that there is no problem and i have accepted it with good fate and that even though i love her, it is going to take some time for me to get her out of her mind. Though she did not bring the issue of me apologising to the mom through out our discussions even though i have already made up my mind within me that i was not going to do that.Then I told her we should be leaving that I want to get home. She then asked if i was not going back to work and i told her i have closed for the day. She asked me if she could come home with me and I told her no. She asked why and i told her there was no need since we are no longer together but she can visit aany other day. [b]As I was about walking out of the room, she held my hand and pulled me back. The next thing that happend, she hugged me closely and started crying telling me that I should not go and i know she loves me and that there was no way she was going to breakup with me. [/b]After so much romantic talk, the next thing we found ourselves already, And i can’t remember the last time we had it like this.
The good thing is that we have settled our differences and she said she is coming to spend the weekend in ma place.

All is well that ends well. i like the babe style. lol
Guy learn to trust, never beat a woman again, and solve your problems within yourself in the future.
nice story now back to my work
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by pinkylady1(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
touchmeder:

All is well that ends well. i like the babe style. lol
Guy learn to trust, never beat a woman again, and solve your problems within yourself in the future.
nice story now back to my work

as in the babe just dey form. lol
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by nethacker(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
The whole story is so funny. grin grin the babe just dey do yanga unnecessarily na waooo.na so babes dey do abeg
Back to u d poster,what prompted u to do such was it because u r insecure or someone should complete this 4 me cos i dont understand.Mind u nvr ever try it again if nt,u will be surprised @ wat she has in stock for u.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
@all thanks alot, i will try to yield to ur advice
ladygaga:

, hmmn

@Ladygaga
u sef ooo u no just one allow me rest. anyway, there is no good restaurant of fastfood joint close to her house and i decided to make it the bar of the hotel but when i got in, the place was kinda filled with some young men buzzing and i did not want my pleading or anything else that will happen btw us to cause a scene over there that was why i decided to pay for a room. anyway i always appreciate ur comments. we could be good friends.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 5:23am On Aug 21, 2009
@all thanks alot, i will try to yield to your advice

Quote from: ladygaga on Yesterday at 11:42:54 AM
, hmmn

@Ladygaga
u sef ooo u no just one allow me rest. anyway, there is no good restaurant of fastfood joint close to her house and i decided to make it the bar of the hotel but when i got in, the place was kinda filled with some young men buzzing and i did not want my pleading or anything else that will happen btw us to cause a scene over there that was why i decided to pay for a room. anyway i always appreciate your comments. we could be good friends.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by Titiw4real: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2009
plz just apologize to her mum , simply.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by drI: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
you seem to actually have a good heart and ur willing to learn.
alls well that ends well.
Ild suggest you propose to her asap.she seems like a good girl who truly loves you.
Dont be immature ever again and PLS NEVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON A LADY AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Blown Away (romanticaly) / My Husband Went Through My Phone , Advice Plz / Drinking Of Wine From Your Spouse‘s Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.