Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,997 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike (5215 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by halfricanadian(f): 12:17pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
he's in the mosque praying.

For days now abi ? angry

Let me see him on dat wedding day claiming fada of groom

He wud kno am just not one any ow baby mama
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

For days now abi ? angry

Let me see him on dat wedding day claiming fada of groom

He wud kno am just not one any ow baby mama
don't treat him harsh it would be a mistake you made before I was born that is making him to abandon the marriage plans.
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 14, 2016
Loooolz
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by halfricanadian(f): 12:22pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:

don't treat him harsh it would be a mistake you made before I was born that is making him to abandon the marriage plans.

grin grin u dont even kno me do u?

Bt wen i open leg e no see d mistake

9months hin eye no clear to see mistake

I born u finish e no wan accept u

On ur wedding day he wan go sit for grooms fada chair no problem electricity go dey inside d chair with atomic nd nuclear bomb incase he yarn nonsense dat day angry
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin u dont even kno me do u?

Bt wen i open leg e no see d mistake

9months hin eye no clear to see mistake

I born u finish e no wan accept u

On ur wedding day he wan go sit for grooms fada chair no problem electricity go dey inside d chair with atomic nd nuclear bomb incase he yarn nonsense dat day angry
Lmao
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:
LMAO, not true at all, you're much better looking than her.
And it takes a punk to tell the truth... undecided
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by halfricanadian(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
Lmao

grin grin e no craze reach me

My type of craziness is coded wild nd gentle with a touch of sturborness grin grin
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
And it takes a punk to tell the truth... undecided

I always say what everyone else is afraid to say tongue

How are you, Joey?
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin e no craze reach me

My type of craziness is coded wild nd gentle with a touch of sturborness grin grin
yours is far better than hadez and hateu2
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

I always say what everyone else is afraid to say tongue
How are you, Joey?
And what is it that everyone is afraid of saying? grin
I'm fine Mary, how's S.A been treating you?
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by halfricanadian(f): 12:32pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
yours is far better than hadez and hateu2

grin grin really?

cry cry i need to put more effort ni sha
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Hadez(f): 12:34pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
yours is far better than hadz and hate2
Dnt be silly Mr
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
I love to hear this.
because marrying from Igbo here no be moin moin ooo
grin

Aaaaha..so Ur igbo boi ? grin

I want all the expenses must be split in 50-50, hope u fine with that? wink kiss
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
And what is it that everyone is afraid of saying? grin

I'm fine Mary, how's S.A been treating you?

That she looks butch grin

Good to hear smiley SA is freezing cold today. Mind doing like bear & cuddle meeee cheesy
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaaaha..so Ur igbo boi ? grin

I want all the expenses must be split in 50-50, hope u fine with that? wink kiss
I am not an Igbo boy.
my tribe (Igede) is not that popular.

marrying from Igbo is not an easy task
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
Dnt be silly Mr
e pain am
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

That she looks butch grin

Good to hear smiley SA is freezing cold today. Mind doing like bear & cuddle meeee cheesy
Oh thank goodness its a butch, and not a dutch. grin

Hmm... Could have come over to Nigeria, aside the warm weather, there is a lot here that'll keep you very warm and all cuddled up. wink grin
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin really?
cry cry i need to put more effort ni sha
OK dear
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
I am not an Igbo boy.
my tribe (Igede) is not that popular.

marrying from Igbo is not an easy task

grin grin kiss grin grin

Mmmm...I can sense u wanna settle down with an igbo girl wink
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 12:53pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh thank goodness its a butch, and not a dutch. grin

Hmm... Could have come over to Nigeria, aside the warm weather, there is a lot here that'll keep you very warm and all cuddled up. wink grin

Or a bìtch, since we're rhyming & all tongue

Pray tell, what else would be keeping these chills away?
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin kiss grin grin

Mmmm...I can sense u wanna settle down with an igbo girl wink
anywhere love comes from even if it's an English woman
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin didnt run o as an hunter had to go to d jungle to hunt ni o

I miss u and hate.u2 chai

Na una dey giv nairalanders asma brain grin
Twinny, how are u nah! Where have u been ehn! Are u preggy ni
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
anywhere love comes from even if it's an English woman

grin Ur right ...true love has no boundaries, no race, no status in life...

kiss

1 Like

Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
yours is far better than hade.z and ha.teu2
undecided undecided
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
yours is far better than had.ez and hateu2
.but u knw I'm very gentle embarassed
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
.but u knw I'm very gentle embarassed
I know you're gentle but you're playing with my soft heart.

you promised to propose to me.....
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
I know you're gentle but you're playing with my soft heart.

you promised to propose to me.....
Sebi u ar still doing shakara ni. I don find another boo fastfast tongue
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Sebi u ar still doing shakara ni. I don find another boo fastfast tongue
I will sue you to court if you do so
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im hunting for success ni

grin finding husband btw

Im good o u? kiss kiss kiss kiss

One of my sons is getting married o cry cry cry cry dey grow up just too fast
may that Prince Charming locate u before d end of dis month ijn

How old is that ur son getting married o lol
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
I will sue you to court if you do so
I can't be single 4 eva nah. I need to find another person wen u ar still doing shakara cheesy. Age no dey on my side as smellyanus said some days agos
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
may that Prince Charming locate u before d end of dis month ijn

How old is that ur son getting married o lol
smh. Oga awon derailers cheesy. U don derail this thread already
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by czarr(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2016
Derailing ti take over grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / My Girlfriend Did It Again!! Why Does She Always Do This? / I Have Decided To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.