Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,682 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike (5228 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
I can't be single 4 eva nah. I need to find another person wen u ar still doing shakara cheesy. Age no dey on my side as smellyanus said some days agos
I no wan do shakara again oya put it on my finger
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
I no wan do shakara again oya put it on my finger
Too late bro cry. I'm in love with sm1 else tongue
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Too late bro cry. I'm in love with sm1 else tongue
no problem
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
smh. Oga awon derailers cheesy. U don derail this thread already
oremi just dancing to paronking Another level here ooo

Ayaf shake my waist taya

Gyal make u flex up ur muscle
Dance to the bass and the treble

That song is so kokastic.. Esp the chorus..makes me so emotional
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oremi just dancing to paronking Another level here ooo

Ayaf shake my waist taya

Gyal make u flex up ur muscle
Dance to the bass and the treble

That song is so kokastic.. Esp the chorus..makes me so emotional
ore, na 'ready' by Adekunle Gold dey make go gaga here oo.

I want o love
I'm single and searching....blabla. The song is dope
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
ore, na 'ready' by Adekunle Gold dey make go gaga here oo.

I want o love
I'm single and searching....blabla. The song is dope
*screaming*
There's a man for every woman

A woman for every man

Sheybi nahso nahso they talki o

Nibo wani temi wah oo

# that song dey alwas make me think.. Allah

1 Like

Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Or a bìtch, since we're rhyming & all tongue

Pray tell, what else would be keeping these chills away?
Or may be a leech, since we both know you suck at rhyming. grin

Who knows, might be a teddy bear or a big dildoo. wink grin
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 1:56pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Or may be a leech, since we both know you suck at rhyming. grin

Who knows, might be a teddy bear or a big dildoo. wink grin

You 'bout to get a stitch for that angry
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*screaming*
There's a man for every woman

A woman for every man

Sheybi nahso nahso they talki o

Nibo wani temi wah oo

# that song dey alwas make me think.. Allah
Me tooo.

**nibo ni temi wa oo**
I love dat line mehn
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

You 'bout to get a stitch for that angry
Oh how 'bout I get blown for that eh? wink sounds more fun... Don't you think so? grin
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by Charles4075(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2016
Kai, some peeps for Nairaland sabi derail sha.. Especially that Halfricanadian and olihistic. Even punkyv come join self. Taa, una wicked. If to say dem dey fit shoot person online, Op for don shoot una..

Before I leave sha, Oga Tosyne2much abeg where person fit download animated cartoon series like naruto from?
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 3:27pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh how 'bout I get blown for that eh? wink sounds more fun... Don't you think so? grin

Get blown, enjoy cheesy

Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Get blown, enjoy cheesy
Oh really? Don't tell me you enjoy being blown as well? grin
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 4:41pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh really? Don't tell me you enjoy being blown as well? grin

Don't know, never tried it tongue
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Don't know, never tried it tongue
Well there's always a first time. wink
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Well there's always a first time. wink

I always give everything at least one try wink
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

I always give everything at least one try wink
Well you know what they say about 'try', you try, try and try till you succeed. wink
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2016
piperson:
see me see wahala o, na my fault? she said our resemblance is the reason why she cant date me

I don't see any resemblance.
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 5:08pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Well you know what they say about 'try', you try, try and try till you succeed. wink

I like the sound of that, succeed & come 1st if you kwim wink
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

I like the sound of that, succeed & come 1st if you kwim wink
LOL. All you gotto do is answer that call...
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 5:59pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. All you gotto do is answer that call...

Hehehe. Oh, Joe! I swear if I ever visit your country, you're one of the 1st people I'd wanna meet. Just to see if you're this audacious in person.
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Hehehe. Oh, Joe! I swear if I ever visit your country, you're one of the 1st people I'd wanna meet. Just to see if you're this audacious in person.
LOL. And I believe you'll be amazed that I actually am. wink

Most of what you see here, is me in reality. I really don't know how to pretend. I see something I like, I go for it, I don't get it, I try again. That's just the way I'm wired. smiley
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. And I believe you'll be amazed that I actually am. wink

Most of what you see here, is me in reality. I really don't know how to pretend. I see something I like, I go for it, I don't get it, I try again. That's just the way I'm wired. smiley

Lol, if you're like that, then I'm surprised you arent locked up or issued with some paperwork tongue What makes you throw in the towel & give up?
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, if you're like that, then I'm surprised you arent locked up or issued with some paperwork tongue What makes you throw in the towel & give up?
LOL. This is Nigeria, there aint no restraining order here. Lol. grin

Well I usually do when I see the person is in a relationship, or if she got hitched. Other than that, I do my thang. Lol. Not to stalk though... Just to remind her she's still number 1 where my feelings lie.
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 6:26pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. This is Nigeria, there aint no restraining order here. Lol. grin

Well I usually do when I see the person is in a relationship, or if she got hitched. Other than that, I do my thang. Lol. Not to stalk though... Just to remind her she's still number 1 where my feelings lie.

Hahaha. Cheeky! But awww, that is sweet smiley
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. Cheeky! But awww, that is sweet smiley
Cheeky eh? Lol. Perhaps may be one day I'll fill you on how I wooed a girl for 3 years. wink
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 6:34pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Cheeky eh? Lol. Perhaps may be one day I'll fill you on how I wooed a girl for 3 years. wink

Huh? 3 years? How does one stay interested for 3 whole years? I was about to ask if you've ever failed in your determination to win over someone
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Huh? 3 years? How does one stay interested for 3 whole years? I was about to ask if you've ever failed in your determination to win over someone
Now that's my secret. I succeeded at the end though... I'm relentless. Lol.

Well of course I have failed. Like I said, when they get hitched, then that's the end. If you can call that failure, I'll accept it. smiley
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Now that's my secret. I succeeded at the end though... I'm relentless. Lol.

Well of course I have failed. Like I said, when they get hitched, then that's the end. If you can call that failure, I'll accept it. smiley

Lol, I hail you ooo. Is it the adrenalin of the chase or what? Hope you don't lose interest once you've captured the girl though undecided
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, I hail you ooo. Is it the adrenalin of the chase or what? Hope you don't lose interest once you've captured the girl though undecided
Loose interest? Perish the thought. How can I chase a girl and loose interest after she accepts? Never.

Adrenaline doesn't come into it. Its just going after someone you like, and giving them reasons along the way, thus making them see reason(s) why they should date you. That's the way I see it.
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by PunkyV(f): 7:02pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Loose interest? Perish the thought. How can I chase a girl and loose interest after she accepts? Never.

Adrenaline doesn't come into it. Its just going after someone you like, and giving them reasons along the way, thus making them see reason(s) why they should date you. That's the way I see it.

Hmmm...fair enough. That makes you sound like a nice & honourable guy, actually smiley
Re: She Said We Could Not Go Out Because We Look Alike by joseph1832(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm...fair enough. That makes you sound like a nice & honourable guy, actually smiley
LOL. Enough talk about me, how about you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures To Spice Up Your Saturday Afternoon / My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me / What Can We Call This Kind Of Yansh???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.