Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118452 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by oluhyohmih(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2016
Some men are animals....

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:13am On May 19, 2016
abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

But your browser is displaying nice one

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by noblegrex: 12:14am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
Your own is coming got you. Blindness would be a laughinh matter with what will happen to the shes in your family... Amen!
No need for cause,ordinarily,no sane person will support your sis refusing her HUSBAND. not a boi friend for sex .habba. As much as I hate such,I'm not also in support of your sis + I don't know why she's refusing him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by abbey621(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2016
Beating a woman for refusing to have sex with you is only going to end up killing your libido cos the woman's sex drive would reduce drastically! A man has way better options than to result to violence, merely leaving the house for a few days or week almost always does the trick. Worse comes to worst,you'll divorce the woman, why stress yourself? The energy spent beating her could have been used having a one night stand with a side chic, life is simple jaare!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 12:18am On May 19, 2016
Do I resemble the OP?

Yes, no sane person would because for some reason you think you are saneundecided.
noblegrex:
No need for cause,ordinarily,no sane person will support your sis refusing her HUSBAND. not a boi friend for sex .habba. As much as I hate such,I'm not also in support of your sis + I don't know why she's refusing him.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by omotonyx(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
bro u cnt judge like dat. U dnt know d terrible thing d man has done 2d wife dat made her refused him sex. Someone dat can beat his wife like dis... Pls let's not conclude. Though I am not siding d wife, but some men are as good as animal with their wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by UltimateDaniel(m): 12:20am On May 19, 2016
It's unfair anyway!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:20am On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Break his knees undecided

You do realise that is a phucked way of handling things. If you do that, you no different from the guy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
Is that what is obtainable in India?
And who wants to know?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On May 19, 2016
Santiago3636:

didn't know we still have people with such level of foolishness existing...what a shame,i pray someone does this to your sister,if you've got any..smh
yhu shall fall down and die this week pussy asslicking snitch niqqa. Mo4qa I said ma sh*t and yhur generation 'll remain a place weel known 4 domestic violence!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by aremed(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
get married to lady now
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 12:22am On May 19, 2016
I don't want to know. I already know

Festivalofholi:
And who wants to know?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 12:23am On May 19, 2016
Domestic abuse happens in homosexual relationships too. Stop deluding yourselfundecided
Josphine4good:
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by noblegrex: 12:23am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
Do I resemble the OP?

Yes, no sane person would because for some reason you think you are saneundecided.
oh!may be its a skip of hand.owing to the fact that you're too forward.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Danosophe(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Do u also hate ur father? U dnt know what happen. So dnt judge or conclude. I also do not support the act. Staying single or unmarried is "very" unhealthy for both male and female. Ask any single parent or the unmarried; if they will be sincere enough to tell u the truth, how they feel the way they are.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by teemy(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
You do have valid points in not wanting to be married to a man as much some men do not hope to have wives because truth be told certain news are not encouraging at all. If despite this you do have a chance to be in holy union to one that brings you joy and desires your happiness do not deprive yourself. Cheers sis
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 12:24am On May 19, 2016
The moment a mor.on continues to prove our rightsmiley
Uramzi:
yhu shall fall down and die this week pussy asslicking snitch niqqa. Mo4qa I said ma sh*t and yhur generation 'll remain a place weel known 4 domestic violence!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 12:25am On May 19, 2016
undecidedsad
noblegrex:
oh!may be its a slip of hand.owing to the fact that you're too forward.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Blakenails(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2016
Why would a married woman deny her husband sex it's wrong

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
Are you jinxed?

If she says she doesn't want to have sex, does it give him any right to abuse her?

It is her hole. It is in her body. She owns it. Marriage or any motherfvcker cannot change that fact. You can allow your mother to be brutalised and raped just to have access to the hole she didn't drill bit when it comes to other women, make you get sense biko.

ass do yhu gah a momma? yhur generation 'll be well known 4 domestic violence! Asslicking snitch don't 4get shango, Amadioha and Ogun 'll strike yhu! Yhu 'll fall down and die.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 12:27am On May 19, 2016
Poor sex
Tiredness, Anger
Not in the mood... That could be remedied

What elseundecided
Blakenails:
Why would a married woman deny her husband sex it's wrong
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2016
Bollinger:

you do realise that is a phucked way of doing things.

Thats the only way to deal with a phucked up man.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Thats the only way to deal with a phucked up man.

In Nigeria maybe. Not in a normal society.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by D2diff: 12:28am On May 19, 2016
And the mor.on continues to prove you rightsmiley

Uramzi:
ass do yhu gah a momma? yhur generation 'll be well known 4 domestic violence! Asslicking snitch don't 4get shango, Amadioha and Ogun 'll strike yhu! Yhu 'll fall down and die.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2016
Bollinger:

In Nigeria maybe. Not in a normal society.

In anywhere... works every 2 outta 3 times.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 19, 2016
Dollyak:

God, see the reasoning of this primitive Nigerian man. So pissed Seun allows you domestic violence apologist on this forum
Who is this escaped orangutan Ape talking? Asslicker!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
I don't want to know. I already know
Good for u. Keep changing monikers like a confused human being.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yemsai(f): 12:30am On May 19, 2016
abbey621:
Beating a woman for refusing to have sex with you is only going to end up killing your libido but the woman's sex drive would reduce drastically! A man has way better options than to result to violence, merely leaving the house for a few days or week almost always does the trick. Worse comes to worst,you'll divorce the woman, why stress yourself? The energy spent beating her could have been used having a one night stand with a side chic, life is simple jaare!
Hmmmm...side chic..ok o
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 19, 2016
peculyachi:

asshole spotted....
another Asslicking snitch! Escaped Orangutan Ape!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 12:31am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
Who is this escaped orangutan Ape talking? Asslicker!
Speaking of Ape, Just looked at your profile. #Falls from chair out of laughter grin#

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

In anywhere... works every 2 outta 3 times.

It can only work in Africa. In a normal society, you and the husband will be sharing the same cell. And i use the word "work" loosely.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by owanedo: 12:34am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I am the one on my dp I have nothing to lie about
then you have a problem. please seek spiritual help if you hate men and you don't want to marry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.