Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118412 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
shot up undecided
Get off my mention Bleep..tard!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Skyblack(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2016
Hmm......
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Do you? undecided
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Do you? undecided
hate ur dad as well? shocked
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 9:12am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
God bless you. Take the key to the brewery and drink yourself forever.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:12am On May 19, 2016
Stallione:
sho......tup undecided
Bleep.tard!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 19, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Listen to yourself "a woman deny you a hole she didn't even drill " .... The way you just classified women showed the kind of home you were raised
I'm sure yhu re a hoodlum. Still in doubt if yhu have a family!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yemsai(f): 9:13am On May 19, 2016
abbey621:

Yes na, side chics need love too grin grin grin
Gud for u..hope ur gf/wife c dis
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:13am On May 19, 2016
glossy6:
Why did she deny him s3x? I can't remember the last time I said no to him, because I get it maybe once in 2 months undecided undecided
grin @BOLD words.

But madam, the woman has the right to say No.
And to think of how the man has been treating her like an Animal. What woman will feel great to have sex with such a man?.

I just pity the women folk. smiley
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
yes I do
what tha Bleep,u hate ur dad? tongue
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 19, 2016
peculyachi:

Ah bros! datx ur problem ...am I an Orangutan ape, No!...did I lick ur ass or that of any other person...No....did I escape? it depends on what DAT means....I escaped, I ran away from being a nonentity... there are so many non entities around...and honestly I can't afford to be one...I do not have what it takes to be a nonentity...but you and ur ancestors do....dats why your family take pride in grooming you and your siblings to be the best at what you are.. NONENTITIES....
get ready to fall down and die this week!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
. God
hahahahahahahahaha,dis babe is fantastically funny oo grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 19, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
can you hear how stup!d you sound with this? She didn't drill the hole? You are disgusting. I can't deal..
I'll deal coz yhu re an asslicker! An orangutan Ape is smarter than you re. May Shango and Amadioha deliver you...ISEE!!! And mayb bcoz yhurs is no longer a hole but a stream, well...I understand.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by kloy(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Do you? undecided
How can you hate men.can you stay without a man for a year without a man unless you are a lez.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Goldienana(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2016
And u are so young angel. Nice decision.

[q1uote author=Josphine4good post=45687109]I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Safemode(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
u need Jesus
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by missphilz(f): 9:21am On May 19, 2016
men r beasts wen it comes to sex

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
don't worry I will use my hand grin
josphine ua getting old i swear,better do the needful n get urself a man n stop being a psychiatric case undecided
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

Judging by your earlier Comment,you are the Ape her grin

because only lower animals reason and talk like you did.

btw Is that you on your dp?

lmao gringringrin
I pity yhur ancestors. All d fowl they sacrificed to the gods were in vain coz yhu 'll fall down and die 2day mo4qa!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by felix000000(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2016
why should your sister deny her husban sex? reward for sex denying is wot she got.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2016
Women are there, get married to one.
Josphine4good:

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by folameme(f): 9:24am On May 19, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!
Hello,i'm so sorry about what happened to your sister,if you really want your sister to get the help she craves, tell her to contact 08137960048(Lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team)Dsvrt she only need to call them,and she's going to get the help and justice she craves. You could also send these pictures to stelladimokokorkus' blog(www.stelladimokokorkus.com) if you really want justice for your sister.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2016
so your sister is selfish to her own hubby with this kind sweet boobs abi? wicked woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 19, 2016
tongue
pucelle:

lmao gringringrin
I pity yhur ancestors. All d fowl they sacrificed to the gods were in vain coz yhu 'll fall down and die 2day mo4qa! Dats if yhu gah a mooma 4 Bleep! tongue
pucelle:

lmao gringringrin
I pity yhur ancestors. All d fowl they sacrificed to the gods were in vain coz yhu 'll fall down and die 2day mo4qa! Dats if yhu gah a mooma 4 Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Phobia1: 9:26am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
u dont hv to get married to one, u can alys b a babymama to one. option b. lol
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by blesoh(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
ordinary? oh you are now justifying her behaviour? clap for your self madam
So you are also justifying his actions too. Mbok sex is overrated, I know you are one of the wife's beaters. Hope if this is done to your sister you won't feel bad. Ordinary sex mtheeew
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 19, 2016
toprealman:
You have a very long way to go in life! If you are above 30.....I pity your "wife".
I don't really know wah to say to a dumb ass. Anyway, have yhur self a nyc dae#Peace! Escaped orangutan Ape

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
I'll deal coz yhu re an asslicker! An orangutan Ape is smarter than you re. May Shango and Amadioha deliver you...ISEE!!! And mayb bcoz yhurs is no longer a hole but a stream, well...I understand.
I hope u wont cowardly report cos your idiocy has brought you out to the fore. I mean, go through your post again... lol. Who trained you? Is that how you relate with your parents? How dare you condescend a woman's private to just a "hole"? It's the cursed "hole" you came out from I pitied. Go back to them to query their carelessness as not using just 20naira condom. I mean your calamitous existence would av been avoided with just a condom you scum of the earth. Boy bye, you don't sound intelligent; nothing. See what free glo data has caused? . Oya come back with more tantrums gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2016
blesoh:

So you are also justifying his actions too. Mbok sex is overrated, I know you are one of the wife's beaters. Hope if this is done to your sister you won't feel bad. Ordinary sex mtheeew
where in my post did i support his attitude? bloody liar like you. besides, even if i support him must that be a reason to support her wrongly? oooh so this is now "we against them" thing. SMH pls change undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 9:32am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
get ready to fall down and die this week!

he is. so pained...well I might consider DAT but only after you, family and the whole of your lineage have ceased to exist which in anyway won't take long to happen, considering the fact that you have jux betrayed dem...you gave dem away as nonentities, a fact they have been trying so much to hide from the public
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2016
folameme:
Hello,i'm so sorry about what happened to your sister,if you really want your sister to get the help she craves, tell her to contact 08137960048(Lagos state domestic and sexual violence response team)Dsvrt she only need to call them,and she's going to get the help and justice she craves. You could also send these pictures to stelladimokokorkus' blog(www.stelladimokokorkus.com) if you really want justice for your sister.
you think that will solve the problem? lolz you humans are so predictable.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2016
Let's get something straight, I don't support hitting your spouse (whether husband or wife), I have never hit a woman and I pray I never will. However, I know for certain now that many woman usually play the victim card because they know that society usually supports them first without asking questions. I've seen women who outrightly hit their men or kept being verbally abusive even when the man was exercising control. Many times even when the man stayed silent or wanted to leave, the women started fighting the men and one thing that I noticed in everyone of such case was that the stories such women always told to people who cared to listen were typically false or exaggerated.

Like I said before, I don't support domestic violence towards any partner whether the girl or the guy, we all should learn mutual respect and self control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.