Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118405 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That's what you are angry silly thing sad
re.....ta....rd undecided
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

don't hold me

leave me I want to deal with him

he is just lucky you begged if not

oya where is he ( Stallione ) in short... let him
hahahahhahahaha,let me just laf n pass

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you didn't make any sense. I would have expected something like a word-pun or something. You are so daft, it hurts. My previous post still stands pending the time you have something intelligible to say, then yours truly will reply appropriately grin . Son from the "bad ordinary hole" cheesy cheesy. kiss
On yhur funeral day I'll include d reply in yhur Ovation!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 19, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you didn't make any sense. I would have expected something like a word-pun or something. You are so daft, it hurts. My previous post still stands pending the time you have something intelligible to say, then yours truly will reply appropriately grin . Son from the "bad ordinary hole" cheesy cheesy. kiss
On yhur Burial day I'll include d reply in yhur Ovation!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Joelchris(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one

Not all men are wicked and not all women are Saint, in fact we have more irresponsible women than men, this is because there are more women in population than men....

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
its not ur comment that is surprising but the number of likes u av gotten so far for such comment.my dear life is everything just depending on which one u choose or how u want to take it,i don =t support maltreatment but pls think about it y should she deny him of sex,he has paid for everything he married her she didnt marry him he paid all the bride price and dowries.so try and understand it a lil bit from both angles.if he cheats on her u will still come and castigate men.just try not to generalize issues like this some men are lovely and will not touch u no matter wat u do.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=pucelle post=45762545][/quote] yhur mama death was silly and it keeps paining me!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by greatjoey: 10:22am On May 19, 2016
abeeceebee:
See How My Sister Was Bartered By Her Husband

A man did this to his wife all because she disallowed him to have intercourse with her. I don't usually post on nairaland but I enjoy reading the contents of nairaland forum, and that is why I felt it is the right place to bring this.

The husband went a bit far though. But your sister ain't any free of the blame. How would you refuse your husband sex except in some exceptional cases. Sex means so much to a man when he needs it I am sure, this did not happen at the first denial. It must have been recurrent. Address the issue from the root by advising your sister to make herself available to her husband when he knocks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm astonished that a grown up like you don't know how to start conversation. I'm a gentle angel who doesn't think high of myself. I would argue or talk to you naturedly but you ruined it by behaving childish angry

Pls don't quote me again...you are a e-bully. Be nice to those you meet online cos you don't know what they are going through.

Slowpo.ke angry

don't let him get you upset

laugh it off

he is a joker

and for you Stallione just take only a sip and chill or grin

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 10:25am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
Lmao! Yes, bcoz yhur gay father has always hit yhur cheating slut mother. Eehya...turn to God! Don't worry they 'll die b4 2moro so dah yhu 'll have yhur peace and continue were dey stopped. And by saturrday yhu re dead too so don't bother. Choi! Yhu must be regretting wah family yhu found yhurself in. Family of dullards. Don't worry, yhu no be God shaa.

me regret my family... ? my parents are pple of timbre and calibre here in New York....they have achieved so much, they make me so proud.. I can't help but be grateful to God always for making me out of their loins. and No... they won't die cos God has always been, and will continue to be with them...u or anybody can't harm dem...and on the other hand, take ur parents to my village. I am sure they will happily join the labourers work on one of my daddy's numerous projects for a token....and as for you. you can come wipe my ass for 5pounds evry day... I know its too much for u...but I jux wanna help you and ur parents become employed...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 10:26am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
Lmao! Yes, bcoz yhur gay father has always hit yhur cheating slut mother. Eehya...turn to God! Don't worry they 'll die b4 2moro so dah yhu 'll have yhur peace and continue were dey stopped. And by saturrday yhu re dead too so don't bother. Choi! Yhu must be regretting wah family yhu found yhurself in. Family of dullards. Don't worry, yhu no be God shaa.

me regret my family... ? my parents are pple of timbre and calibre here in Newyork...they have achieved so much, they make me so proud.. I can't help but be grateful to God always for making me out of their loins. and No... they won't die cos God has always been, and will continue to be with them...u or anybody can't harm dem...and on the other hand, take ur parents to my village. I am sure they will happily join the labourers work on one of my daddy's numerous projects for a token....and as for you. you can come wipe my ass for 5pounds evry day... I know its too much for u...but I jux wanna help you and ur parents become employed...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
On yhur Burial day I'll include d reply in yhur Ovation!
so petty much! Ewwww. I mean, idiots like you will have a gf oo shocked or worse still a wife kwanu. Lmaoooo. Women dealing with lunatics since 1330. Give good intelligible response, and you'll be answered in minutes dimwit! tongue
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by odedeleisaac: 10:33am On May 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.
God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!
Pls tell ur sister that that sex is painful for starters but enjoyable when it become daily fun for the couple. Tell her that no sex no marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bastien: 10:33am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
Do you know why she denied him sex?
no reason to deny him sex, u don't know how it feels when the one u love deny you, money, sex or car key etc.

Don't side the lady, she is totally wrong, she should be submissive and make her hubby happy, even if it makes her sad, like I said before, sometimes both couples won't have the urge at a particular time.... If her hubby started denying her monthly allowance, I wonder what shw will become.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by MsFaith: 10:34am On May 19, 2016
cococandy:
Zero sense.
P3nis speaking.

So because she didn't drill the hole with her hand that means she supposed to always be in the mood for intercourse regardless of what may be going on in her life at the moment.

My sister, confirm zero sense, hear him say it's better for a man to be stingy with his money than for a woman to deny........ C'mon, and some dumbass gave him over 500 likes....mtchwww.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 19, 2016
calliope:
Ooh, what a lovely brother angry
Hehe. Lol.
I know you try to mock me now.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 10:37am On May 19, 2016
robosky02:

don't let him get you upset

laugh it off

he is a joker

and for you Stallione just take only a sip and chill or grin
grin grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 19, 2016
peculyachi:

me regret my family... ? my parents are pple of timbre and calibre here in Newyork...they have achieved so much, they make me so proud.. I can't help but be grateful to God always for making me out of their loins. and No... they won't die cos God has always been, and will continue to be with them...u or anybody can't harm dem...and on the other hand, take ur parents to my village. I am sure they will happily join the labourers work on one of my daddy's numerous projects for a token....and as for you. you can come wipe my ass for 5pounds evry day... I know its too much for u...but I jux wanna help you and ur parents become employed...
Timber koo? Furniture nee? Lmao! Can't stop laughing. Only God knows if yhur father is not a gateman over dere. Mo4qa yo pop erecting a thing in d villa wen mine has done sh*t over years ago! Go get yhursewf another Dad!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
hahahahaha,siping my glass of life bear,do u mind joining me AngelAhnie my sweety kiss
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 10:51am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
Timber koo? Furniture nee? Lmao! Can't stop laughing. Only God knows if yhur father is not a gateman over dere. Mo4qa yo pop erecting a thing in d villa wen mine has done sh*t over years ago! Go get yhursewf another Dad!

has ur dad built even one structure for the benefit of the villagers? Mine has built several schools, and is single handedly building an Anglican Church at Orlu, ur parents need employment....I CNT, nd will never get myself another daddy....and I won't advise you to, even though u really need to get urself another dad. I'll jux plead that you rehabilitate him, so your kids will rehabilitate you instead of getting another dad too, cos u sure gonna be following d step of ur tramp of a dad. thank me later...Okay bye! won't reply ur quotes again cos u r nt worth it.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 10:53am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:

has ur dad built even one structure for the benefit of the villagers? Mine has built several schools, and is single handedly building an Anglican Church at Orlu, ur parents need employment....I CNT, nd will never get myself another daddy....and I won't advise you to, even though u really need to get urself another dad. I'll jux plead that you rehabilitate him, so your kids will rehabilitate you instead of getting another dad too, cos u sure gonna be following d step of ur tramp of a dad. thank me later...Okay bye! m not gonna reply u any more
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
AngelAhnie my sweet love,lets share a glass of life lager bear 2geda ok kiss
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Genycharl(f): 10:54am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??

see this goat. who sex don help
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
AngelAhnie my sweet love,lets share a glass of life lager bear 2geda ok
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
Sensing lessy
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 10:59am On May 19, 2016
To hell with submissiveness. I would rather die an old hag than listen to that BS. When you are not mad, why on earth would you equate submissiveness to refusal to have sex? There are reasons to deny him sex, maybe the basta.rd is a selfish lover, maybe she is tired or she is angry with him. I guess it would be okay to put a through his head for denying her sex. the last time I checked, sex should be a mutual thing. It takes two to copulate however rape only requires one person. That man is a potential rapist, I won't be surprised if lays with his own daughter because sex means a lot to men.

BTW, what type of animal would have sex with a sad woman? I swear you lots are messed up. I can see why it is easy for men like you to intimidate students, female employees to have sex with you. marriage does not make you less human. She is human above everything. It is her fvcking body, her fvcking hole and her fvcking life. Marriage can never take that away. If she is being stvpid about it, we have mediation, divorce, seperation and polygamy

bastien:
no reason to deny him sex, u don't know how it feels when the one u love deny you, money, sex or car key etc.

Don't side the lady, she is totally wrong, she should be submissive and make her hubby happy, even if it makes her sad, like I said before, sometimes both couples won't have the urge at a particular time.... If her hubby started denying her monthly allowance, I wonder what shw will become.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by toprealman: 10:59am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
I don't really know wah to say to a dumb ass. Anyway, have yhur self a nyc dae#Peace! Escaped orangutan Ape
Inferiority complex central! Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
I guess you are a caged BEAST.....at least as you can attest, I'M FREE!!!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
nice talk brother , I don't know the reason why a woman will deny her husband from doing the thing grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
AngelAhnie my sweetpie lets share a glass of life lager bear 2geda ok.Kisses kiss
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
AngelAhnie my sweetpie lets share a glass of life lager bear 2geda ok.Kisses kiss
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
AngelAhnie my sweetpie lets share a glass of life lager bear 2geda ok.Kisses
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by damien2: 11:02am On May 19, 2016
You beat women

Momma raised you to be a batterer. Father led by example each time he battered your momma and raped her right there.

He didn't pay for anything. She is human. You cannot buy a human being. Don't be stvpid undecided
victorazy:

Pity your generation.
I don't beat women because I always get the best but don't expect every man to be gentle.
She instigated the beat.
What was her reason for denying the man what he paid for? No reason.

For insulting me, I will foregive you because you don't really know me. smiley
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
AngelAhnie my lovely angel kiss
AngelAhnie:
grin grin
AngelAhnie my lovely angel

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.