Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Monday Crush Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Monday Crush Man (5157 Views)

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 11:42am On May 17, 2016
Maxi112 perhaps you will like to tell us why your last seen was at 11:13 yet we can still see you on this thread? It is not new to those who have alternate accounts that even after signing out and signing into your alternate, your main moniker will still appear on the thread that you were on! cheesy

This guy is a bad impersonator, his gutter english can't even change!

www.nairaland.com/maxi112/posts

www.nairaland.com/honeyb10/posts

Both monikers type in the SAME similar verbiage and both are very bad in written grammar!

This guy who is being crushed on just came in but instead of applying the element of surprise (like every normal person who is being wooed) he didn't even act surprised or shocked. He wasn't even the least suspicious. He just played his own script along because he wrote it himself.

Maxi112-Senibo1-honeyb10, you have successfully disgraced yourself. Your gutter english is not hard to decipher even from several monikers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 11:47am On May 17, 2016
Maxi112:
gabbadaya I don't have ur time this morning, dey have sent u to provoke me this morning.. I will ignore u

guilty conscience has made you quote yourself just to reply me! cheesy

Abeg, aren't you supposed to be consoling the so called "girl" instead of addressing me

You are not smart dear, you have always been unintelligent that's why you can't pull off impersonation!

Everyone should please pay attention to their last seen!!!!! Both can't stay online at the same time! There's always a 5-10min time difference every single time! grin

Maxi112 you have been busted! Shameless liar!

6 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 11:48am On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:
Maxi112 perhaps you will like to tell us why your last seen was at 11:13 yet we can still see you on this thread? It is not new to those who have alternate accounts that even after signing out and signing into your alternate, your main moniker will still appear on the thread that you were on! cheesy

Both monikers type in the SAME similar verbiage and both are very bad in written grammar!

This guy who is being crushed on just came in but instead of applying the element of surprise (like every normal person who is being wooed) he didn't even act surprised or shocked. He wasn't even the least suspicious. He just played his own script along because he wrote it himself.

Maxi112-Senibo1-honeyb10, you have successfully disgraced yourself. Your gutter english is not hard to decipher even from several monikers.
hahahahah! senibo is my alternative not HoneyB, why do u want me to be surprise how is that suppose to be ur business look madam, u don't have any prove against me so stay clear
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 11:51am On May 17, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah! senibo is my alternative not HoneyB, why do u want me to be surprise how is that suppose to be ur business look madam, u don't have any prove against so stay clear

shameless thing, I don't blame you for not seeing how your gutter verbiage sold you old, but don't worry, you are not the one I am trying to convince. wink

5 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 11:55am On May 17, 2016
Please note that the so called honeyb has not been online since that last 14mins! He cannot use both accounts at once! God bless seun!

4 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 12:01pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:
Please note that the so called honeyb has not been online since that last 14mins! He cannot use both accounts at once! God bless seun!
are u ok
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 12:03pm On May 17, 2016
the thirst for attention is real! If not then why would a guy who has a job wake up one morning and open an alternate account to woo and crush on himself. Buhari should quickly start paying these jobless kids N5000 per month so they can atleast find something to get busy with. The guy in question is even an illiterate who cannot write a correct sentence without making mistakes and it is evident on all his alternates!

As a matter of fact, I never knew he was SENIBO1 until I noticed the way he spews his rag-tag english with so much pride! I knew it would definitely be him! Oga, nairalanders aren't daft okay? Unimportant mofo trying to be relevant on a faceless forum! Buhahahahahaha!!!! cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by HoneyB10(f): 12:07pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:

Please I am not maxI112, I won't bother replying you again if you ever quote me, continue to display your stupidity all over nl, if you have a problem with him just go and settle it and font involve me.
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 12:09pm On May 17, 2016
Maxi112:
are u ok

You've quickly signed in with the moniker right? LIAR! The more you keep trying to cover up, the more dumb you appear. All the proof that is needed is in your verbiage. And please, before you think of deactivating the honeyb account, I have screenshotted several of your conversations with that account so you better not!
Re: My Monday Crush Man by HoneyB10(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:
I don't have anything else to do, so if am not offline it's a problem. I don't blame you but one thing I will leave you with is this, you can't always be too sure! I am in class, so I can't reply you all the time. Have a fulfill day
Re: My Monday Crush Man by HoneyB10(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:

You've quickly signed in with the moniker right? LIAR! The more you keep trying to cover up, the more dumb you appear. All the proof that is needed is in your verbiage. And please, before you think of deactivating the honeyb account, I have screenshotted several of your conversations with that account so you better not!
I always here and you will continue to see me, I opened this account because the mods ban me for one month.
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 12:13pm On May 17, 2016
HoneyB10:

Please I am not maxI112, I won't bother replying you again if you ever quote me, continue to display your stupidity all over nl, if you have a problem with him just go and settle it and font involve me.

yes you can't reply me anymore because its hard to keep up with two monikers at the same time! cheesy

You even mispelt several words while trying to type fast and post! Maxi112 I have made you my biatch! Buhahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by HoneyB10(f): 12:13pm On May 17, 2016
Maxi112 biko ignore here, sorry for putting you through all this stress. Can I pm you
Re: My Monday Crush Man by rosieluv(f): 12:15pm On May 17, 2016
MrKester:
I don't even want somebody like u to crush on me, somebody without pix on her dp, am more handsome than that dude u crushing on.. now swerve
pishure or i dnt bliv it
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 12:15pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:

hahahahaha..

go get a life, u don't have anything against me! I'm young senibo I don't exchange words with peeps like u

I don't care what people like u thinks abt me. so keep it up
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 12:16pm On May 17, 2016
Lol! Observe that maxi112 has been offline for 14 straight minutes so he can reply me with his honeyb moniker! This toad is NOT intelligent at all!!

4 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2016
HoneyB10:
Maxi112 biko ignore here, sorry for putting you through all this stress. Can I pm you

Lmbo!! cheesy

Isn't the guy supposed to be the one covering for the girl's embarrassment? Maxi112 continue exposing yourself! I will surely expose you some more! Watch and see

4 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 12:20pm On May 17, 2016
HoneyB10:
is ok, no mind that idiot

look I don't care, infact I wlc it wholeheartedly
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 12:22pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:
Maxi112 please hurry up, your alternate moniker is waiting for you to accept your own request for mail exchange! gringringringrin
lolz

now I know u are under the influence of somethinggrin grin
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
ebgon knightsson. I spot u cheesy
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 12:23pm On May 17, 2016
Maxi112:
is ok, no mind that idiot

look I don't care, infact I wlc it wholeheartedly
Kikiikikikikikikikiki you see how predictable you are? cheesy

You are so DUMB! You can't even impersonate someone successfully without getting caught!

4 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by knightsson: 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
Maxi112:
LOLZ, catch ur fun dear

is a free world, no tym to waste for negetive people..

cheers
Who is this maxi sef?
Are you otedola's son or dangote is your father?

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Gabbadaya(f): 12:25pm On May 17, 2016
Maxi112:
lolz

now I know u are under the influence of somethinggrin grin

Nope! I don't do drugs, its called "brilliance" and its clearly something you lack. That's why I have owned you. You're so not intelligent!

7 Likes

Re: My Monday Crush Man by HoneyB10(f): 12:27pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:

yes you can't reply me anymore because its hard to keep up with two monikers at the same time! cheesy

You even mispelt several words while trying to type fast and post! Maxi112 I have made you my biatch! Buhahahahaha
Keep it up, you are the one that is truly jobless. If you really want to know if it's the same e person check the Ip address, then come back with that as prove. Until the I won't reply you again
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 12:28pm On May 17, 2016
Gabbadaya:

Kikiikikikikikikikiki you see how predictable you are? cheesy

You are so DUMB! You can't even impersonate someone successfully without getting caught!
are u crushing on me too

abeg clear road joor, even if I impersonate, is that ur business

keep on giving me unnecessary mentions, u want to bring my moniker down but u are helping the moniker to the pamanet sit... sham on u and ur crew

that's why mimzy will never have my vote, keep on attacking me
Re: My Monday Crush Man by Maxi112: 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
knightsson:

Who is this maxi sef?
Are you otedola's son or dangote is your father?
if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: My Monday Crush Man by knightsson: 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
Maxi112:
ebgon knightsson. I spot u cheesy
Maxi giving their hearts a meaning since 14000BC

Re: My Monday Crush Man by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
Lalasticlala undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / What Should I Do With This Gallon Of Cum? [pictures] / Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.