Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her (1439 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / I Don’t Love Her / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her by PenAStory: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/06/09/advice-me-i-am-dating-a-girl-i-dont-love-but-after-breaking-up-with-her-i-still-miss-her/

I have been dating this girl for about six months now and before anybody says I don’t know what I want, I have to say I am very certain that I am not in love with her. I simply got into the relationship because of ‘konji’ but in truth I don’t see myself spending the rest of my lives with her. Being in the relationship leaves me caged and unhappy but I can tell she is truly in love with me. My unhappiness in the relationship and inability to love her back made me seek advise from a friend who said I should break up with girl since I know I don’t love her so that I stop wasting both of our times.

My problem now is that in the six months that we have been dating, I have to say we have gotten close and while it may not be love, I have gotten attached to her and breaking up, I find that I miss her. My friend advised that I stop talking to her for a while so that we can both heal before trying to maintain a friendship because she has been pleading with me not knowing the true cause of the relationship.

I don’t know what to do about the situation because while I don’t want to remain in a relationship where I am unhappy, I also find myself thinking of her atimes but not as the love of my life or what have you. My friend says you don’t date someone for six months and not get attached to them and that this is why I am missing her and not to confuse it with love since I am certain I don’t love her.

Please do share your thoughts on this matter. Thank you.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.coom

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her by Freciprocal: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her by UrWorstNitemare: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided IMAGINE.... TELL TALE THURSDAY
OP I don read page 1 finish so, plz paste page 2
Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided

Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her by chi4ik4(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
The obvious truth is that you are clueless, you don't know what you want. I won't advice you because you will still waste another girl's time but know it that one day, you will be a father and KARMA is a good time keeper.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
So what do you want us to so now?
Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her by yarimo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Op am still typing

(1) (Reply)

Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? / Tips On How To Enjoy Good Sex With Your Partner / Very Touching Story..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.