Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) (5870 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by Nobody: 3:27am On May 18, 2016
BlackOnassis:

OMG! your talent in lieing is on another level. who are u? jeez grin grin

Yeah ..u see I'm a great liar & I am Kash grin tongue

Why Ur asking btw?
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:59am On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeah ..u see I'm a great liar & I am Kash grin tongue

Why Ur asking btw?

"sleeping while texting syndrome" shocked shocked that came out of left field. damn, u must have been a guy in your past life to come up with some impressive sh#t like that. cheesy
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by Nobody: 4:24am On May 18, 2016
BlackOnassis:

"sleeping while texting syndrome" shocked shocked that came out of left field. damn, u must have been a guy in your past life to come up with some impressive sh#t like that. cheesy

Lol.. so u believe in incarnation? grin

Hahahahah...! Thats crazy... tongue well, I'm juz giving him a good excuse so his gf won't bashed him to death... grin
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:37am On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.. so u believe in incarnation? grin

Hahahahah...! Thats crazy... tongue well, I'm juz giving him a good excuse so his gf won't bashed him to death... grin

i dont believe in that sh&t. i dont even know what to believe anymore undecided undecided
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by Nobody: 4:42am On May 18, 2016
BlackOnassis:

i dont believe in that sh&t. i dont even know what to believe anymore undecided undecided

Then Ur confused grin

U need to undergo "rebooting " so Ur mind will be refreshed as ever tongue
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by Nobody: 5:15am On May 18, 2016
BlackOnassis:
damn! i respect your "ogboju". e be like say you don get PhD for dis kain thing. maybe i shld come and enroll in your post-graduate program grin. kai.

Sheila: (screaming) what are you doing? who is this? and why are you naked with her in our bed?
Studly dude: Look, it's not what you think?
Sheila: (more screaming) what the f do you mean it's not what it looks like? you're impaling another woman right on our bed?
Study dude: The love I have for you is so intense that I want to do this test to see if I can even think of gbenshing someone else and as you can see, my wetincall is at half mast adn unresponsive. There's no one but you to satisfy me.
Sheila: oh i don't know, but I guess it's okay.

But please don't try this with any chick named Antwanette, Leshonda, Chaneka, etc especially if they are truly ghetto. A 9mm shell hurts so bad grin
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Then Ur confused grin

U need to undergo "rebooting " so Ur mind will be refreshed as ever tongue

ok. how do i reboot?
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:45am On May 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Sheila: (screaming) what are you doing? who is this? and why are you naked with her in our bed?
Studly dude: Look, it's not what you think?
Sheila: (more screaming) what the f do you mean it's not what it looks like? you're impaling another woman right on our bed?
Study dude: The love I have for you is so intense that I want to do this test to see if I can even think of gbenshing someone else and as you can see, my wetincall is at half mast adn unresponsive. There's no one but you to satisfy me.
Sheila: oh i don't know, but I guess it's okay.

But please don't try this with any chick named Antwanette, Leshonda, Chaneka, etc especially if they are truly ghetto. A 9mm shell hurts so bad grin
grin dis guy don see things. i hope ur wound has healed sha.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by hardbody: 6:10am On May 18, 2016
BlackOnassis:
damn! i respect your "ogboju". e be like say you don get PhD for dis kain thing. maybe i shld come and enroll in your post-graduate program grin. kai.

Further to that, the approach that works best is never to discuss or apologize the incident. After a while turn the table when she arises it by indicting her for snooping on your phone. Tell her you needed to confirm her trust status that's why you connived to have that joke on her and as would be expected she still fell for it. Storm out and keep to yourself and see her sending apologetic messages and even your friends to come and plead on her behalf. You might even get an appeasement knacking join

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by Bose253(f): 6:15am On May 18, 2016
Shame on you
Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

CaroLyner:
you deserve a slap in the face with a sledge hammer.
if she listens to any explanation you give she's a niperling ninny.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2016
dayosweetness:

mind you, it can happen to anyone, including you! undecided
no.we arent all airheads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? / How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol / She Have Refuse To Let Me In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.