Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore (4322 Views)

I Don’t Love Her / I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by christopheru(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2016
A young man who is in need of a serious advice, His Story has been trending online for days now.
The unnamed young man, who is about 31 years old is torn between leaving her girlfriend of 5 years who gave him her kidney and getting married to her without any feelings for anymore.

Read the mail below:-
“Hi, I am 32years old and my girlfriend is 31years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.
Things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever. But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways.
I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore. I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.
If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.”
What do you think he should do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by chocolateme(f): 8:36pm On May 18, 2016
go for counseling, you will be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 18, 2016
So we should tell yhu Yo deserve a chilled bottle of orijin abi? No even think am atall, I repeat don't! No peace for the wicked! And a word is enough for the Wise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by CaroLyner(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2016
is this for real??
return her kidney then.
morrafuking ingrate.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2016
Chaishockedshocked

I pity dey girlfriend sad

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Seeeeeeee: 8:43pm On May 18, 2016
Return her kidney and go away.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by gabinogem(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2016
Barawo... U done use the girl finish, who u want come dump her for?? Return her kidney give her 1st before thinking of leaving ooh make God no go punish ur left brocus.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by billy187(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2016
Considering the fact that you're already sharing body parts, you might as well share your lives- besides, odds are that your kids would make good donors too, should your present kidney go kaput.

But then that's just me being a troll. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by halfricanadian(f): 8:56pm On May 18, 2016
U dont have to stress it anoda man will love her

Let her go nd b loved instead of u marrying her nd cheating on her

Just leave her

Someone will love her after all u not God but never ever u come back begging

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On May 18, 2016
christopheru:
A young man who is in need of a serious advice, His Story has been trending online for days now.
The unnamed young man, who is about 31 years old is torn between leaving her girlfriend of 5 years who gave him her kidney and getting married to her without any feelings for anymore.

“Hi, I am 32years old and my girlfriend is 31years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.
Things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever. But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways.
I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore. I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.
If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.”

Return her kidney and move on with your life. Abi bawo ni? Wicked human being undecided
You have know damn choice you have to love and marry her by fire and by force, imagine you or one of your close relative are the one's in her shoes how are you going to feel?.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Biodun37: 8:58pm On May 18, 2016
Such is life, you can now think of feeling for another soul in the name of love only when you are alive. You fail to think of the one who was there for u even @ D expense of her life. Don't u have parent, siblings etc who are supposed to be there for u? obviously, none of them could contemplate taking the risk then, so u could have just died like that, the one that was there for you then is now rejected by your feelings that she strived to keep alive. It's ur decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by vanvick247(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2016
Op seriously seriously? If this same scenario played out with your sister, wat will be ur advise? Apply same to ursef.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by UrWorstNitemare: 9:04pm On May 18, 2016
angry
SO U FEEL ROMANCE LANDERS ARE NERDS N JUS COME UP WIT SOME DISCONCERTING POST TO PUT OUT. BAH undecided this doesn't make sense.... ma broda come up wit some oda... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just leave her

My sister, you are right about this... He should free the girl , she will surely find a better person....

*some people are heartlesssad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by ettaetta(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
embarassed. As painful as this seems, reality has set in. He doesn't love her anymore. It may seem really unfair and callous, but that would only be true if he deliberately made the feelings dissipate or treated her wrongly. There's no forcing things of this nature.

Nobody should be married out of pity or gratitude. No, that's not how it works. Your girlfriend will be traumatized, definitely, but it will get better and it's a whole lot better than being ensnared into a loveless marriage.

But I'm just wondering why the love chose to die after the kidney donation. sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by halfricanadian(f): 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

My sister, you are right about this... He should free the girl , she will surely find a better person....

*some people are heartlesssad
Criosly im with u

Dont understand d fuse

She will meet who will donate a kidney for her to live while he uses 1 so nothing special he can go far far from her
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 1:13am On May 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Criosly im with u

Dont understand d fuse

She will meet who will donate a kidney for her to live while he uses 1 so nothing special he can go far far from her
Illiterate. Wetin be fuse?
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by naijaboiy: 1:40am On May 19, 2016
But why is it now your love is dying? If she didn't donate her kidney to you would you have even thought of loving someone else?

Abeg marry her like that and divorce later. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by cozy7(m): 3:14am On May 19, 2016
Young man, return d kidney, then feel free to go your way. But if u can't do that, then you'll never be justified if u break her heart. Her action was an act of luv, if u leave her, your heartless. Why not find a way to rekindle d luv u both had.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by cr7lomo: 6:53am On May 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just leave her

I don't know how people reason these day, I guess its too much Hollywood. I will reiterate that respect is more valuable than love... Hu says that he still still wunt cheat even if he loves her so much... People are becoming too selfish by the day and that is the reason for alot of breakups. If he dint hv money, will he b talking like this Respect ur spouses feelings , it comes with great responsibility...act like a man and not a child. Guy , e b like say devil wan use ur future play calocalo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by cr7lomo: 7:00am On May 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:
embarassed. As painful as this seems, reality has set in. He doesn't love her anymore. It may seem really unfair and callous, but that would only be true if he deliberately made the feelings dissipate or treated her wrongly. There's no forcing things of this nature.

Nobody should be married out of pity or gratitude. No, that's not how it works. Your girlfriend will be traumatized, definitely, but it will get better and it's a whole lot better than being ensnared into a loveless marriage.

But I'm just wondering why the love chose to die after the kidney donation. sad

I don't agree with you on this... With love comes great responsibility...y should u walk away from a relationship because ur love has faded away.... The truth is that no matter how much u love someone, that love will fade away some day, what will u do then, divorce? I think its a childish act when u say u can't marry out of pity( a person u once loved or made a significant sacrifice for u) respecting each others feelings is what keeps a relationship or marriage , and not love
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Kherry: 7:00am On May 19, 2016
Such is life,she was there for u at d point of ur death,u were nw sayn nonsense........plz kindly return ha kidney nd let d babe move on wit ha lyf
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by joshboo(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2016
lol dude u funny now that she gave u ha kidney u don't love her any more thing is we don't appreciate wah we have till we loose it, such ladies r rare brov force yourself to love her again. grass is not always green on the other side, not many ladies wud do that for u!!!! Think brov.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by GoldenJAT(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2016
leave her... and Karma will deal with u in a very hard way.... marry her.. and u be unhappy in ur marriage..my advice, meet with a true man of God... prophets were raised 4 a reason.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by andreernest28(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2016
Go hang urself
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Opistorincos(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2016
ma gf of 3yrs have not done half of this and i al already contemplating marriage... if she can do what this your gf did... I won't need a soothsayer to tell me she is the ONE
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just leave her

Yes, I agree with all you said.

But, He should return the kidney first.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Stephandeswardt: 9:07am On May 19, 2016
christopheru:

Go on a vacation to a nice place you both have never been to....spend about 3 days.......thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by stevecantrell: 9:41am On May 19, 2016
A donated kidney also has a life span...i just hope you find a willing donor next time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by kloy(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2016
The content of your post is well understood.You have spent 5 years with her meaning you have know each other for 5 years.I dont believe you dont love her again or you never loved her.You are quite young @32 and dont for once think you have know everything about issues that has to do with human heart.marriage is not all about love.Love doesnt happen like that.Its compatibility that creates true love.5 years of her life she has given you.The sacrifice she made is great and rare if you ask me.Its possible that you have interest in another lady that you suddenly forgot what you have built with someone for 5 years and the sacrifice that the new person may not have made.I will advise you proceed and marry the lady you have known for a period of five years.You have known her and her weaknesses and her strengths.if you could be with her for five years in which she made such a huge sacrifice to save your life and you were cool with it.The new person may look like a wonderful person to you now but time will come when you will realize what you have lost.We are all human so we are not perfect.Infact we are far from perfection.stick to the lady you have know she was there for you.if you walk out now you will regret it and you will not be doing humanity any good.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 19, 2016
cr7lomo:

I don't agree with you on this... With love comes great responsibility...y should u walk away from a relationship because ur love has faded away.... The truth is that no matter how much u love someone, that love will fade away some day, what will u do then, divorce? I think its a childish act when u say u can't marry out of pity( a person u once loved or made a significant sacrifice for u) respecting each others feelings is what keeps a relationship or marriage , and not love

Alright, that's your opinion. I stand with mine.

I haven't said that love is the only thing that keeps a relationship. I actually believe more in compatibility and mutual respect. But then again, both parties have to really want to be with each other. When one feels the strong need not to be in the relationship anymore, esp because there's no longer any form of attraction, I don't see the point in pushing things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Supermodel Adebayor Betty hot N*des photos Exposed!!! 18+ / Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.