Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore (4348 Views)

I Don’t Love Her / I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2016
IMO, before you make any stvpid or smart move gee, try to press the reset button of your relationship first. If that doesn't work, then should you arrange a beautiful meeting and table your resolve.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by wristbangle: 6:18pm On May 19, 2016
Is It now that u are healthy that such decision will be fine for u to make? U better don't allow curse to follow ur generation. Go for counselling dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by jephthal: 6:54pm On May 19, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by cr7lomo: 10:14pm On May 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Alright, that's your opinion. I stand with mine.

I haven't said that love is the only thing that keeps a relationship. I actually believe more in compatibility and mutual respect. But then again, both parties have to really want to be with each other. When one feels the strong need not to be in the relationship anymore, esp because there's no longer any form of attraction, I don't see the point in pushing things.

Maturity is a major factor in a relationship or marriage. Getting less attracted means u hv started seeing someone else and u love is moving towards the other person. Selfishness breeds this act , responsibility and focus discounts that
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Chaishockedshocked

I pity dey girlfriend sad
take d key to d brewery and drink yhurself forever! First yhu deserve a chilled bottle of orijin. Yhu said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2016
cr7lomo:

Maturity is a major factor in a relationship or marriage. Getting less attracted means u hv started seeing someone else and u love is moving towards the other person. Selfishness breeds this act , responsibility and focus discounts that

Okay.
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
take d key to d brewery and drink yhurself forever! First yhu deserve a chilled bottle of orijin. Yhu said it all

Bros.... Tanchu....

*You fit join me ooo make we drink am togethergringrin

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros.... Tanchu....

*You fit join me ooo make we drink am togethergringrin
ah see yhu! Flex on!
Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
ah see yhu! Flex on!

Alryt dear

Re: My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore by worksmart(m): 2:05am On May 20, 2016
OP,
She gave you life, and you cannot even offer her marriage?

If you are this selfish, then leave because it means you don't even deserve her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Wearing Buttpad? See Photo Of Two Guys That's Gone Viral / Is It Not Just To Put Your Dick Inside The Wet Hole And Bring It Out / Help My Gf Send Her Pu**sy To Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.