Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her (1978 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
Hello mates am really in need of y'all help. I will start this way early this year I think around February I bumped into a pretty girl named Miracle she was so pretty I had to make every possible moves for me to get her. Luck been on my side she was a good friend with my cousin. My cousin helped me on accomplishing my target.

So we started dating it about 4months now but the problem is I don't have one ounce of love for her no more. I don't find her romantic no more, the way I see my sis thats the same way I see her now. She is so a nice girl I don't know how to tell her I don't want to date her again.
If you talk about our sex life I have sexed her more than I can even count, the last time she paid me a visit she was making moves for me to have sex with her I couldn't have sex with her cuz my Mojo refuse to stand immediately she I call ify she came immediately ify took off her clothes my Mojo jumped up as if it saw snake.

I don't want to even see her, everyday she calls me asking what she have done wrong to me that I don't call or pick her calls I have told her all the lies in my mouth.
She is the only girl I have dated above 2weeks. Mimi is too nice to deserve me.
Now famz I really need y'all advice plz
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by divinehand2003(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2016
Tell her that you have HIV

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Oshege(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2016
After you have want you want u con dey ask stupid question...
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by MUVA(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2016
I stopped reading where you typed:

"I have sexed her"

I find that term repulsively archaic and unfit to describe the art of fuvcking.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by jmichlins(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
spot on
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 18, 2016
Na you follow her, now you no want her....

Ok.... undecided

*Spreads__mat

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by sholikay(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
its ur type among guys,that do prompt most ladies to term all the good guys as irresponsible..after you have tasted more of her coochie,you now find her so repulsive and disgusting.. walahi!.i suppose stone this ''op'' sha.. danburuba shege! bansa.. sad

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by olac21(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
Well what can I say?keep that behavior up-am sure she will get the message in no time!btw-you said she was the gf you've dated above 2 weeks(girls have suffer for your hands o)and you even fvcked her countless times..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Samjr(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
Dude the honest truth is that you were never in love with her and now that you have really had want you wanted from here you are tried of seen her around you. Best thing tell her the truth and simply walk I believe she will do the same but it be sure she will put up a good fight when you lie..
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by optional1(f): 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
start to beat her any how.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:
start to beat her any how.
no ma'am thats not my lifestyle.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
funny sir but I can't
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by osesology(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
Player alert!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by slyrone(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
send her a fax
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by AfroKnight: 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
Bro, to be frank with you, this lady is the one you should stick with.

You are about to miss out on a bae (who has become a caring friend) just because you no longer have romantic feelings for her. You are not helping yourself.

Anyway, if you don't want her again, don't waste time. Tell her so that she can cry and get over you quick.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Charles4075(m): 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
Op, You have sexed her countless times and seen her unclothedness and you think you've seen her naked because she took her clothes off right Lemme ask you something dude. Tell me about her dreams. Tell me what breaks her heart. What is she passionate about and what makes her cry? Tell me about her childhood. Better yet, tell me one story about her that you're not in or what got you attracted to her in the beginning? But you still know as much about her as a book you once found but never got the time to know her depths. Now you find her irritating and repulsive.

Kudos to you.... Don't fret bro, you'll be given your own special dose of this particular drug you dished out to someone's daughter..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by optional1(f): 12:03am On May 19, 2016
Bigmillz:
no ma'am thats not my lifestyle.

Oh so beating is not ur lifestyle so is my ba?

After fvuking my fellow girl countless tyms u r askin 4 advice on how to break up wit her.

After she opens her legs wide for u dis wat she gets in return frm u.

What a life??

Dis one of d reason I hate some guys, dy only wat to get inside a girl after dy succeed dy dump her.

God will punish dat guy dat wil ever near me 4 sex??.

I pity girls who their so call boyfrnd r using them as sex machine..

What a shame!!.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by NemzySeries(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2016
WARNING!!! D above post is a senseless 1

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 12:33am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Oh so beating is not ur lifestyle so is my ba?

After fvuking my fellow girl countless tyms u r askin 4 advice on how to break up wit her.

After she opens her legs wide for u dis wat she gets in return frm u.

What a life??

Dis one of d reason I hate some guys, dy only wat to get inside a girl after dy succeed dy dump her.

God will punish dat guy dat wil ever near me 4 sex??.

I pity girls who their so call boyfrnd r using them as sex machine..

What a shame!!.
ma'am do u wan me to continue to fooling her? I don't get no more goosebumps frm her and can't force myself into wat is nt der anymore.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by czarr(m): 2:39am On May 19, 2016
Its not your fault bro,its all her fault!
It's her mistake,you are her mistake,she'll learn from you tho.

She'll prollly never make that kind of mistake again.
What I'm saying is she is going to choose classier men if she has any iota of sense anyway!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by cozy7(m): 2:49am On May 19, 2016
Every sentence u made, plus d manner in which u say it, capped with d fact that you've never had a relationship which lasted over a week, shows u don't no Jack abt what TRUE LOVE is all abt. U run around thinking with ur "third leg" n not your brains. U wanted a girl and u got her, after messing her up countless times, now u wanna dump her? Nah it kin persin swear dey fit.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by alobright17(m): 5:44am On May 19, 2016
Climb down the tree just the same way you climb up
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by optional1(f): 7:46am On May 19, 2016
Bigmillz:
ma'am do u wan me to continue to fooling her? I don't get no more goosebumps frm her and can't force myself into wat is nt der anymore.

I guess u av receive a lot of advice so apply anyone u feel it wil work 4 u nd her...

But guy u no try at all i swear!....
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by makydebbie(f): 7:58am On May 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Na you follow her, now you no want her....

Ok.... undecided

*Spreads__mat
pls shift for me make i observe...op wait a little the love may come back try night walks with her..it wont be fair to dump her lyk dat from ur writeup its like she loves you so wait small ok?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Opistorincos(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2016
@op i for talk say na wetin u do dis al dem go do ur sister but make i just leave u
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:31am On May 19, 2016
makydebbie:
pls shift for me make i observe...op wait a little the love may come back try night walks with her..it wont be fair to dump her lyk dat from ur writeup its like she loves you so wait small ok?

My sister, no beg am ooo...

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by firstking01(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2016
Bigmillz:
Hello mates am really in need of y'all help. I will start this way early this year I think around February I bumped into a pretty girl named Miracle she was so pretty I had to make every possible moves for me to get her. Luck been on my side she was a good friend with my cousin. My cousin helped me on accomplishing my target.

So we started dating it about 4months now but the problem is I don't have one ounce of love for her no more. I don't find her romantic no more, the way I see my sis thats the same way I see her now. She is so a nice girl I don't know how to tell her I don't want to date her again.
If you talk about our sex life I have sexed her more than I can even count, the last time she paid me a visit she was making moves for me to have sex with her I couldn't have sex with her cuz my Mojo refuse to stand immediately she I call ify she came immediately ify took off her clothes my Mojo jumped up as if it saw snake.

I don't want to even see her, everyday she calls me asking what she have done wrong to me that I don't call or pick her calls I have told her all the lies in my mouth.
She is the only girl I have dated above 2weeks. Mimi is too nice to deserve me.
Now famz I really need y'all advice plz
She fine with physical featuresundecided?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 9:00am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
She fine with physical featuresundecided?
dude she is physically OK. Nt much ass or curves bt she fine well well.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by firstking01(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2016
Bigmillz:
dude she is physically OK. Nt much ass or curves bt she fine well well.
So, wetin be your problem huh?,,,thats how you'd guys will be misbehaving whenever you see a girl thats ready to sacrifice all for you, but you will woefully fall for the ones who dnt give a fvck bout your love and later you come here to bash em ladies calling em oloshos and all what notsundecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by busybrain123(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2016
Op @I'm in the same shoe with you.... Am still pretending to love her because I know with time my visa will be ready and I will disappear for good....honestly the babe will kill herself if I should tell her is over.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by makydebbie(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:

My sister, no beg am ooo...
lol..ok
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 9:31am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
So, wetin be your problem huh?,,,thats how you'd guys will be misbehaving whenever you see a girl thats ready to sacrifice all for you, but you will woefully fall for the ones who dnt give a fvck bout your love and later you come here to bash em ladies calling em oloshos and all what notsundecided
I care about her, bt I dnt luv no more doesnt mean I can't help or be friends with her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Do This Because Of Love? / My Husband Impregnated Our Landlord’s Daughter. Please Help! (advice Needed) / Nairaland Boys R Low And Immature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.