Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her (1990 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2016
busybrain123:
Op @I'm in the same shoe with you.... Am still pretending to love her because I know with time my visa will be ready and I will disappear for good....honestly the babe will kill herself if I should tell her is over.
Bro this pipo here misunderstand me they looking at from the angle that I used and dumped her and that's not even true. In life pipo fall in and out of love. Instead of me fooling her why not be open with her
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by idu1(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2016
Bigmillz:
Hello mates am really in need of y'all help. I will start this way early this year I think around February I bumped into a pretty girl named Miracle she was so pretty I had to make every possible moves for me to get her. Luck been on my side she was a good friend with my cousin. My cousin helped me on accomplishing my target.

So we started dating it about 4months now but the problem is I don't have one ounce of love for her no more. I don't find her romantic no more, the way I see my sis thats the same way I see her now. She is so a nice girl I don't know how to tell her I don't want to date her again.
If you talk about our sex life I have sexed her more than I can even count, the last time she paid me a visit she was making moves for me to have sex with her I couldn't have sex with her cuz my Mojo refuse to stand immediately she I call ify she came immediately ify took off her clothes my Mojo jumped up as if it saw snake.

I don't want to even see her, everyday she calls me asking what she have done wrong to me that I don't call or pick her calls I have told her all the lies in my mouth.
She is the only girl I have dated above 2weeks. Mimi is too nice to deserve me.
Now famz I really need y'all advice plz
How old are you? Do u ve sense? What do you do for a living?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by ebujany(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
Bigmillz:
no ma'am thats not my lifestyle.

I stay in ph bro. Let's meet mayb u can do hand over if u don't mind
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 19, 2016
idu1:
How old are you? Do u ve sense? What do you do for a living?
sir am 24 yes I do have sense and am a uniport student
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 19, 2016
At first it was lust not love.... According to ur story u dont like her anymore after fvcking d hell out of her... Chaii SMH.

Op, jst tell her d truth, mk her understand dat it cant work, it will hurt her yes but wit time she go heal... Abt d sex part u enjoy she enjoy nothing to worry abt u both made ur selves happy.....

DON'T DATE A GAL U DON'T LOVE....
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Dahyormine(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2016
Everybody, either male or female has fallen in dis kind of situation MR OP found himself rite now, But d fact is, dis is just too soon cos it seems u never loved d girl in d 1st place, u were only attracted to her physical features, now u av it to d fullest, d next tin on ur mind is to walk away after just "two weeks", habba wu does dat and go scot-free? My advice, @OP pls dnt leave d poor girl, do all what u can to resurrect d feeling, u can still love her again, dnt tink about sex with her, take her out and av nice time.

#if u leave d girl, thunder wey go fire u dey gym
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Don't Want To Date Her No More Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
Dahyormine:
Everybody, either male or female has fallen in dis kind of situation MR OP found himself rite now, But d fact is, dis is just too soon cos it seems u never loved d girl in d 1st place, u were only attracted to her physical features, now u av it to d fullest, d next tin on ur mind is to walk away after just "two weeks", habba wu does dat and go scot-free? My advice, @OP pls dnt leave d poor girl, do all what u can to resurrect d feeling, u can still love her again, dnt tink about sex with her, take her out and av nice time.

#if u leave d girl, thunder wey go fire u dey gym
Wise words from you. I don't want to be a reason why is not open to other guys. Mak I no go block way from am

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor / Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ? / Queen Of Curves! Blac Chyna Put Her Endowed Back Side In Full Display In....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.