Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Men Are Just: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Just: (2361 Views)

Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... / I Almost Cried When I Saw This Pix. Kids Are Just Cute / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Just: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
i wouldn't have wanted to share this but it is a story i cannot bottle up in me too long,

My female friend had her birthday recently, so i stayed over and helped her sort things out. At nite, we were gisting about her birthday and she mentioned that the guy bought her a phone, gave her money for drinks and also gave her his audio system she used for the house party. She met this guy barely two weeks and he as all nice,

The next day, she was going to the office, the guy came to pick her up, i told them to drop me at the closest ATM since i was low on cash, ma friend said no that "her guy" will give me cash for transport. The guy did give me cash and they dropped me off where I'd easily get a cab.

After waiting for 10 minutes, I finally got a cab, as soon as i entered the cab, the cab driver told me someone was calling me, behold it was my friend's "guy" beckoning me to get down. I went to meet him and he was offering to drop me at my destination.

I hopped in his car and we gisted a bit, we exchanged numbers and he said he was going to call me and my countenance to his first call will determine if he will ever call me again.

I was wondering if i should tell my friend before she called me and was asking my opinion about the guy, it was obvious she liked him. I cant tell her yet bout him till he calls me!

men!
Re: Men Are Just: by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
Don't give him any hope or fall for him. U will hurt ur friend.
Re: Men Are Just: by steve49ja(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
I dont get it.

Da fact that you guys xchanged numbers make you think he's hitting on you or you know he is?

Whatever happens between abdul and kafayat ends between abdul and kafayat no need extending info to kudirat if abdul doesnt. Get da drift?
Re: Men Are Just: by macIB(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
The fact that this guy gave you a lift and exchanged numbers with you does not mean he will "hit" on you!

What has happened for a guy to being "nice and kind" in Nigerian ladies dictionary

I rest my case and siddon look

1 Like

Re: Men Are Just: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
Topic.

MEn are just unpredictable so are women. 50/50 bargain.  grin grin cheesy
Re: Men Are Just: by follypimpi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
Like you are not ON it,if truely u didnt want to hve anything to do with him,why give him u #.
Re: Men Are Just: by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
Don't jump to conclusions yet, hear what he has to say.
Re: Men Are Just: by candylips(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
your friend will accuse u of snatching her husband
Re: Men Are Just: by Godmother(f): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2009
Its so obvious that the guy is hitting on her. If it was just an innocent friendship. Girl, tell your friend about him and let her decide what to do
Re: Men Are Just: by chic2pimp(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
MEN ARE JUST:-OUT OF THIS WORLD cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Are Just: by follypimpi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Godmother

Well it takes 2 to tango,why did she give the dude her # ??
Re: Men Are Just: by Positivity(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
madambini:

I hopped in his car and we gisted a bit, we exchanged numbers and he said he was going to call me and my countenance to his first call will determine if he will ever call me again.

No doubt, our nice bobo has an ace or two up his sleeve, that still doesn't give room for the hitting on presumption, peeps are wont to align with.

OP shld simply be polite and draw the line shld bobo try to get fresh with her. I believe this particular guy will take the hint and stop bothering her. No need driving a dagger through ur friend's heart @ this stage of their relationship, if they weren't meant to be, its only a matter of tym.
Re: Men Are Just: by posakosa(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
the fact he didn't exchange numbers in front of your friend means theres something up, anyways, give him the benefit of the doubt.

What did you do with the money he gave you for cab ? why didn't you take the cab and privately took a ride from your friend's bobo?

You gan it get as it be. leave ur friend's bobo alone. you gan u're not innocent. It take two to tango.
Re: Men Are Just: by chei: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2009
ok. its simple, you like the guy because he has money to throw around and you want to sleep with him becos you're jealous of friend. It wont work
Re: Men Are Just: by hollandis(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2009
That's the problem with Nigeria girls undecided
Re: Men Are Just: by chamotex(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2009
I'm sick and tired of all these Men bashing threads.
Re: Men Are Just: by chamotex(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Don't jump to conclusions yet, hear what he has to say.

Let's exchange numbers . . . . . you will need it wink cheesy
Re: Men Are Just: by Donvilo(m): 3:15am On Aug 19, 2009
U better tell ur friend what is going on otherwise a rift will ensure between u guys. Unless if u don't love ur friend,
Re: Men Are Just: by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 19, 2009
but you hopped into his car, gave him your number (encouragement to call you) and you're here complaining? Abeg leave a sharp man alone joo.
Re: Men Are Just: by C2H5OH(f): 3:20am On Aug 19, 2009
lol you gave him your number. he gave you transportation fare
and you say make he no play james bond . ptttiuuuuu women
Re: Men Are Just: by Donvilo(m): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2009
James Bond ? Ha ha ha haaa! grin
Re: Men Are Just: by Remii(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2009
e be like say you don fall even before the guy asked, you would be a work over on first attempt, he he he he he,
Re: Men Are Just: by Gentlelady(f): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2009
Why not wait to hear what the guy has to say before jumping into conclusions. Also since he said 'your countenance' to his first call will determine if he ever calls you again; I suggest you state your displeasure clearly should he call you and allow everything to end there. Telling your friend may not be a good idea, at least not yet!

Good luck and hope you make the right decision. Do not allow yourself to be swayed by the guy's money.
Re: Men Are Just: by lordkrato(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
It's so easy, a nice guy with cash being nice and a girl already tripping tongue :Pbut just waiting for him to make the first move so as to call men names, angry angry cheating is never done alone, so figure out
Re: Men Are Just: by olaide3(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2009
Let me ask this question, are yu really sure yu are a friend of this lady? Cos to me, friends don't do that to their friends. So, maybe yu should go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of 'friend'.

This is one of the reasons i don't keep female friends. They envy you and want what you have and let me tell yu this, If yu do it, yu will realise the guy will eventually dump ur sori ass cos to him u r just another f__king b_tch!!
Re: Men Are Just: by lordkrato(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
ola_ide:

Let me ask this question, are yu really sure yu are a friend of this lady? Cos to me, friends don't do that to their friends. So, maybe yu should go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of 'friend'.

This is one of the reasons i don't keep female friends. They envy you and want what you have and let me tell yu this, If yu do it, yu will realise the guy will eventually dump ur sori ass cos to him u r just another f__king b_tch!!

Easy, but you are right wink wink seriously i have noticed that girls like what other girls like, haven't found the reason though hope you could help me out,
Re: Men Are Just: by olaide3(f): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
It's very simple, women loves to have it all. The looks, material stuff, attention and all that. It's normal but when yu use it negatively then it's devilish.
Re: Men Are Just: by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
@MacIB

The guy was hitting on her . . . no doubt!! You can give your girl's friend money and even a lift, but you dont ask for her number and tell her her countenance will tell if you'll call her again.

That's flirting.

You should have just told him there and then not to bother calling you. But nothing spoil, if he calls you, bring out the b**tch in you!
Re: Men Are Just: by spikedcylinder: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
chamotex:

Let's exchange numbers . . . . . you will need it wink cheesy

Need it for what? Transport fare? cheesy
Re: Men Are Just: by biola44: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
men are just wat?
Re: Men Are Just: by candylips(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
men i guess smiley
Re: Men Are Just: by biola44: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2009
it better be! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help! / Sex Befor Marriage / Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.