Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Men Are Just: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Just: (2362 Views)

Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... / I Almost Cried When I Saw This Pix. Kids Are Just Cute / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Just: by candylips(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2009
lol smiley
Re: Men Are Just: by yjay(f): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
madambini:

i wouldn't have wanted to share this but it is a story i cannot bottle up in me too long,

My female friend had her birthday recently, so i stayed over and helped her sort things out. At nite,  we were gisting about her birthday and she mentioned that the guy bought her a  phone, gave her money for drinks and also gave her his audio system she used for the house party. She met this guy barely two weeks and he as all nice,

The next day, she was going to the office, the guy came to pick her up, i told them to drop me at the closest ATM since i was low on cash, ma friend said no that "her guy" will give me cash for transport. The guy did give me cash and they dropped me off where I'd easily get a cab.

After waiting for 10 minutes, I finally got a cab, as soon as i entered the cab, the cab driver told me someone was calling me, behold it was my friend's "guy" beckoning me to get down. I went to meet him and he was offering to drop me at my destination.

I hopped in his car and we gisted a bit, we exchanged numbers and he said he was going to call me and my countenance to his first call will determine if he will ever call me again.

I was wondering if i should tell my friend before she called me and was asking my opinion about the guy, it was obvious she liked him.  I cant tell her yet bout him till he calls  me!

men!

im a bit confused! wat happened to your friend during this time! cos u stated u waited for 10mins,did he also put her in a cab to disperse her quickly so he cld spend time with u or he s dropped her off at work already? did u ask?
wat exactly do u want to tell ur friend? cos him stopping the cabdriver & asking u to come down which u did, for him to take u to ur destination & finally exchanging numbers doesnt exactly put u in a good light.
Re: Men Are Just: by chamotex(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Need it for what? Transport fare? cheesy

For an exclusive collaboration it's a once in all life time opportunity
Re: Men Are Just: by Pataki: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
It is best you left your statement uncompleted.

How was he able to drop you off where you can get a cab easily, still went ahead to drop your friend off and still come back meeting you in time to request for your mobile no? Something is definitely amiss with your story.
Re: Men Are Just: by Hauwa1: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pataki:

How was he able to drop you off where you can get a cab easily, still went ahead to drop your friend off and still come back meeting you in time to request for your mobile no? Something is definitely amiss with your story.
Re: Men Are Just: by Pataki: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Babe, where have you been? Missed you oh. tongue

Regards.
Re: Men Are Just: by spikedcylinder: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2009
Pataki:

Det. Pataki.
Re: Men Are Just: by thejonny09(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2009
@ The fact that this guy gave you a lift and exchanged numbers with you does not mean he will "hit" on you!

What has happened for a guy to being "nice and kind" in Nigerian ladies dictionary

I rest my case and siddon look

GOOD TALK.

Girls in Nigeria are too negative in their reasoning, just an exchange of number you have run to a conclusion. wait and see 4 u conclude.
Re: Men Are Just: by snugle: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2009
Trying to justify her actions, since he already gave u ur CAB FARE, which u couldnt afford, y didnt u just turn down the offer, ? and y did u exchange numbers? For a sec, i think ur story is twisted, seems more like u wanted him to call u back. U were already in a cab. the split second decision of saying 'no thank you, iv gotten a cab' and yes thank u il hop in ur ride wulda changed a lotta things.
If i were ur friend, the lady in question, ul be another back stabbing friend like every other girls' friend is!
Re: Men Are Just: by yjay(f): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2009
snugle:

Trying to justify her actions, since he already gave u your CAB FARE, which u couldnt afford, y didnt u just turn down the offer, ? and y did u exchange numbers? For a sec, i think your story is twisted, seems more like u wanted him to call u back. U were already in a cab. the split second decision of saying 'no thank you, iv gotten a cab' and yes thank u il hop in your ride wulda changed a lotta things.
If i were your friend, the lady in question, ul be another back stabbing friend like every other girls' friend is!

ori e pe!!!!!! kiss
Re: Men Are Just: by DebbyDebby: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
u know wat guys? i dont tink i really got d gist about dis madambini story at all. it seems u dont undastnd it all. ok let me take it one after d other.

1. he stayed over in his female frend's hoz to help out in arranging tins. while de were gisting, d girl told him
2. she mentioned that the guy bought her a phone, gave her money for drinks and also gave her his audio
system she used for the house party.
3. She met this guy barely two weeks

tell me is dis "barely-two-weeks-met-guy" ha boyfrnd or wat?

4. The next day, she was going to the office, the guy (d two week guy) came to pick her up,
5. Madambini told them to drop him at the closest ATM since he was low on cash,
6. His friend (d birthday girl) said no that "her guy" (d barely two-week-guy) will give him money for
transport.
7. The guy gave him ego and dropped him off where he'd easily get a cab.
8. After waiting for 10 minutes, he got a cab, as he entered d cab, the cab driver told me someone was calling me,
behold it was his friend's "guy" beckoning him to get down wich he did

[center]AND FINALLY[/center]

9. He hopped in d guys car. de gisted and at d end de exchanged numbers
10. His frnd said he was going to call him.

[center]CONFUSED[/center]

"I was wondering if i should tell my friend before she called me and was asking my opinion about the guy, it was obvious she liked him. I cant tell her yet bout him till he calls me!

NOW WAT IS CONFUSING ME IS DAT: WHO IS DIS FREND. AND WAT OPINION WAS DIS BIRTHDAY GIRL ASKING ABOUT?

COULD IT BE D BARELY TWO WEEKS GUY OR THE SECOND GUY DAT GAVE HIM RIDE TO HIS DESTINATION?

AND WHO IS D BIRTHDAY GIRL LIKING? D TWO-WEEKS-GUY OR HIS FRND DAT GAVE HIM A RIDE?

AND WAT IS HE IMPLYING WEN HE SAID I cant tell her yet about him (WHO IS THIS HIM? D TWO-WEEKS-GUY OR HIS FREND?) I DONT GET IT!

AND TIL WHO CALLS? THE TWO-WEEKS GUY OR HIS FREND?

THIS STORY IS UN-UNDERSTANDABLE.

I DONT TINK DIS IS A NICE WRITE UP. I TINK MADAMBINI SHUD RE-READ AND CORRECT HIS WRITE UP STORY SO ONE CAN REALLY UNDASTND WAT HIS SAYING AND KNOW WHERE TO CONTRIBUTE.
Re: Men Are Just: by galatico(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
The guy might not have a bad intention he might just wanna help that's all, and at the same time you have to becareful cuz he might be up to something!!!
Re: Men Are Just: by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
DebbyDebby:

u know wat guys? i dont tink i really got d gist about dis madambini story at all. it seems u dont undastnd it all. ok let me take it one after d other.

1. he stayed over in his female frend's hoz to help out in arranging tins. while de were gisting, d girl told him
2. she mentioned that the guy bought her a phone, gave her money for drinks and also gave her his audio
system she used for the house party.
3. She met this guy barely two weeks

tell me is dis "barely-two-weeks-met-guy" ha boyfrnd or wat?

4. The next day, she was going to the office, the guy (d two week guy) came to pick her up,
5. Madambini told them to drop him at the closest ATM since he was low on cash,
6. His friend (d birthday girl) said no that "her guy" (d barely two-week-guy) will give him money for
transport.
7. The guy gave him ego and dropped him off where he'd easily get a cab.
8. After waiting for 10 minutes, he got a cab, as he entered d cab, the cab driver told me someone was calling me,
behold it was his friend's "guy" beckoning him to get down wich he did

[center]AND FINALLY[/center]

9. He hopped in d guys car. de gisted and at d end de exchanged numbers
10. His frnd said he was going to call him.

[center]CONFUSED[/center]

"I was wondering if i should tell my friend before she called me and was asking my opinion about the guy, it was obvious she liked him. I cant tell her yet bout him till he calls me!

NOW WAT IS CONFUSING ME IS DAT: WHO IS DIS FREND. AND WAT OPINION WAS DIS BIRTHDAY GIRL ASKING ABOUT?

COULD IT BE D BARELY TWO WEEKS GUY OR THE SECOND GUY DAT GAVE HIM RIDE TO HIS DESTINATION?

AND WHO IS D BIRTHDAY GIRL LIKING? D TWO-WEEKS-GUY OR HIS FRND DAT GAVE HIM A RIDE?

AND WAT IS HE IMPLYING WEN HE SAID [b]I cant tell her yet about him
(WHO IS THIS HIM? D TWO-WEEKS-GUY OR HIS FREND?) I DONT GET IT!

AND TIL WHO CALLS? THE TWO-WEEKS GUY OR HIS FREND?[/b]

THIS STORY IS UN-UNDERSTANDABLE.

I DONT TINK DIS IS A NICE WRITE UP. I TINK MADAMBINI SHUD RE-READ AND CORRECT HIS WRITE UP STORY SO ONE CAN REALLY UNDASTND WAT HIS SAYING AND KNOW WHERE TO CONTRIBUTE.

please i am a female, stop getting the story wrong.
Re: Men Are Just: by steve49ja(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
madambini:

please i am a female, stop getting the story wrong.

Lol. why not take time out to explain da story (properly) or answer peeps numerous qxtns.
Re: Men Are Just: by Magz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
It is not good to internalize or generalize too much. This was the action of one man, not all men.
Re: Men Are Just: by Rosabelle(f): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2009
@madamebini, he didnt force you to exchange numbers now did he
You gave him your number and you collected his, so why do you think he's the bad guy and youre the innocent girl??
Sounds to me like youre trying to stir up trouble.

Even if he has intentions on hitting on you, if youre a real friend, you wont say a word to your girl friend and you'l stay far away from both of them and their relationship. If eventually it turns out he's not an honest guy, then be ther for your friend when she cries. But dont go messing up with her relationship especially since youre just guessing.
A friend doesnt stir up trouble. She is quiet and speaks only when asked!!!
Re: Men Are Just: by Fiona0007: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2009
Some women are just, grin
Re: Men Are Just: by topup: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2009
Just tell her, better warned now than later.
Re: Men Are Just: by Youngpo413: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2014
lord krato:
Easy, but you are right wink wink seriously i have noticed that girls like what other girls like, haven't found the reason though hope you could help me out,
Re: Men Are Just: by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
any guy that stops you on the road wants to sleep with you.#nigerian mentality #
Re: Men Are Just: by paooxide(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
its more than a year now so did he call ? . if he did was he hitting on you ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes Your Relationship A Success? / Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian. / Na By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.