Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (91271 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Romance Section, Home Of Sex Starved Guys, Immature, & Karuwa Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by TruthHurts1(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
wristbangle:

Lmao, what kind of advert is this? Like seriously? grin

Shey you don see dis kin advert before for Nland? Na special advert for special customers... grin
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by FohowNigeria: 3:31pm On May 20, 2016
haul:

You're a very ignorant hypocrite, stop commenting on topics you no nothing about, you lack the wit to muscle out such brain effort.

Just look at what you posted Just take a look;

"if those guys with the responsibilities of ending the world had been serious about their business, Putin, Pyongyang"

Where in adams world did this guys said they will end the world? Obviously you've programmed your brain to a lot of rubbish, end time evangelism that's has been preached before the birth nigeria. Stop reading bible or whatnot alone and start reading things that can shape the way you see things! grin

No problem, when the world finally ends, it would be my turn to call you out and say ntorr!!!!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 20, 2016
refiner:

...lwkmd!gringringrin....

sweety go and drawn!...I love my skeleton or sickle cell stature!wink
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by FohowNigeria: 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
dammydrumz:
i don't know who this is but seriously stop making blunder in the pretext of articulating grammar.

hope you had a great day?

welcome.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by iamrealdeji(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2016
refiner:

this is very true...I ones experienced this from a perv.....

at any little bumps,he will seize that opportunity to touch my boobs....I kept calm!...then he thought I was enjoying it,he then went down to my skirt,immediately he touched my laps....I formed every spittle in my mouth and throat and spit on him!!!undecided

perverts everywhere!sad
Lil mama,why are you dressed like dem niggas in Romeo and Juliet,King Arthur etc? Love it love it love it though. Unique
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Peterpanny: 5:14pm On May 20, 2016
Mine happened last two week sunday i was coming back from oshodi and it was rush hour around 7:30 in the evening there was no bus so the only molue that was available was filled up,so i have to enter it like that and stand,there was this lady standing infront of me with a factoryfitted asz very wonderful asz and behind me there is this lady,i believe she is peakmilk representative,my people una need to see breast, i was at the middle of something that is very very destructive,the conductor wasnt helping matter he was busy shouting make una dress for there na and the passangers started adjusting naso the girl infront of me carry her asz possition for my dirk i was trying to shift back so that no body will embarass me,but this gal no send o she was still bringing her asz back,i just stood one place and decide not to move again because i was touching the peakmilk behind me,na so this girl with demon asz carry her ass possition for my dirk,my dirk just stay inbetween her asz day vibrate.you trust lagos road na any jallop this gal go use her asz massage my dirk very well na watin this gal do me till we reach ijesha before the moto come get space when people go down.my people it took extreme self control for me to hold myself if not i would have release on my pants.o boy as i reach house ehh my galfrd think say i don day druck because the way wa i rush her pull her panties begin day comb her puszy like person wa never furk for 6 months,that furk no even reach 5minutes na so i begin day release day shout like say world wan end.after everything na so my gal day ask me how many bottles i take i no even answer her i just enter bathroom go shower.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by ddhandsome2955: 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
When they are close to a woman their manhood will rise it's urgly head. Abi NA lie

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SycophanticGoat: 5:40pm On May 20, 2016
refiner:

......lol...what's so awkward about it

It's more like marketing to me.. You know how it looks when girls and guys wear shirts (then knot the shirts at their abdominal region) of brands like Peak, Milo, Gold Circle, Always Ultra/Blue, etc. and be dancing on the highway? That's how the whole Miss/Mr. NL campaign looks to me.. cry cheesy grin
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Lil mama,why are you dressed like dem niggas in Romeo and Juliet,King Arthur etc? Love it love it love it though. Unique
...lol,,thanks dear!

read my siggy!smiley
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 5:48pm On May 20, 2016
Peterpanny:
Mine happened last two week sunday i was coming back from oshodi and it was rush hour around 7:30 in the evening there was no bus so the only molue that was available was filled up,so i have to enter it like that and stand,there was this lady standing infront of me with a factoryfitted asz very wonderful asz and behind me there is this lady,i believe she is peakmilk representative,my people una need to see breast, i was at the middle of something that is very very destructive,the conductor wasnt helping matter he was busy shouting make una dress for there na and the passangers started adjusting naso the girl infront of me carry her asz possition for my dirk i was trying to shift back so that no body will embarass me,but this gal no send o she was still bringing her asz back,i just stood one place and decide not to move again because i was touching the peakmilk behind me,na so this girl with demon asz carry her ass possition for my dirk,my dirk just stay inbetween her asz day vibrate.you trust lagos road na any jallop this gal go use her asz massage my dirk very well na watin this gal do me till we reach ijesha before the moto come get space when people go down.my people it took extreme self control for me to hold myself if not i would have release on my pants.o boy as i reach house ehh my galfrd think say i don day druck because the way wa i rush her pull her panties begin day comb her puszy like person wa never furk for 6 months,that furk no even reach 5minutes na so i begin day release day shout like say world wan end.after everything na so my gal day ask me how many bottles i take i no even answer her i just enter bathroom go shower.

Hahahahahaha. Chai. Tosyne2much, come see story oo!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by streetzdreamz(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2016
dammydrumz:
nicely said, so much for attention. smh (i hope u are bright enough to sense the sarcasm)
bright??like I'm a beam of light or something?? You are really intelligent!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
Peterpanny:
Hahahahahahahaha you be serious clown cheesy Chaiii cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:06pm On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

It's more like marketing to me.. You know how it looks when girls and guys wear shirts (then knot the shirts at their abdominal region) of brands like Peak, Milo, Gold Circle, Always Ultra/Blue, etc. and be dancing on the highway? That's how the whole Miss/Mr. NL campaign looks to me.. cry cheesy grin
...gringringringringrin....that's funny!

so all these beauty queens were once marketers of their body?...hiliarous!grin

never mind tho...I just hope u will vote for me on that day sha...wink
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SuperSupremo(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2016
Peterpanny:
Chaiii.........I envy this your experience nyafu nyafu.

that awkward manner can make your joystick as hard as golf stick and you only have to put your hand inside pocket to hold it so not to attract any attention, its kind of bitter-sweet experience
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SycophanticGoat: 6:25pm On May 20, 2016
refiner:

...gringringringringrin....that's funny!

so all these beauty queens were once marketers of their body?...hiliarous!grin

never mind tho...I just hope u will vote for me on that day sha...wink

LoL! Not talking about them beauty queens. I'm talking about your campaigners looking like roadside marketers... cheesy grin

If I don't get banned again, I'll def vote for you... smiley
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! Not talking about them beauty queens. I'm talking about your campaigners looking like roadside marketers... cheesy grin

If I don't get banned again, I'll def vote for you... smiley
....ouuuchhhh!...

that hurt!....

thanks all the same!smiley
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by esejessy(f): 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
Dis is so true!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by cbrass(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
Jalinco:
That's how a girl was using her big chest to push my arm inside one cab last week, I slapped her, everybody around was just pleading on her behalf.

Seriously? shocked
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by cbrass(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2016
esejessy:
Dis is so true!

Have you experinced such before grin
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by crunchyg: 10:22pm On May 21, 2016
refiner:

...awwwwww..thanks sweety!

maybe u can join my team...will send u an email!smileysmiley

top of the morning to you!wink
Sweet I haven't seen any mail ooo
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by inkon: 10:35pm On May 21, 2016
refiner:

this is very true...I ones experienced this from a perv.....

at any little bumps,he will seize that opportunity to touch my boobs....I kept calm!...then he thought I was enjoying it,he then went down to my skirt,immediately he touched my laps....I formed every spittle in my mouth and throat and spit on him!!!undecided

perverts everywhere!sad

Wow..., this early?

That must be a real pervert indeed
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by esejessy(f): 11:48pm On May 22, 2016
cbrass:

Have you experinced such before grin
Numerous times. Most especially the bike. oh nooooooo! Some guys are something else.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by cbrass(m): 12:28am On May 23, 2016
esejessy:
Numerous times. Most especially the bike. oh nooooooo! Some guys are something else.

Well me I don't even take bike with anyone let alone females, grin
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 9:15am On May 23, 2016
I am glad you were able to spot the fact. Good morning
streetzdreamz:
bright??like am a beam of light or something?? You are really intelligent!!!!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by esejessy(f): 9:54am On May 23, 2016
cbrass:

Well me I don't even take bike with anyone let alone females, grin
back then in uni u can't take bike alone ,u will ave to pay for two.After my experience I started paying for two .But get lucky at times with a female.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
esejessy:
back then in uni u can't take bike alone ,u will ave to pay for two.After my experience I started paying for two .But get lucky at times with a female.

I sincerely apologize on behalf of the perverts
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by esejessy(f): 8:00am On May 24, 2016
cbrass:

I sincerely apologize on behalf of the perverts
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tnkx.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by cbrass(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2016
esejessy:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tnkx.

You welcome love kiss thank God you are smiling now grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by emusiamaka: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
hmmm speechless
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Suntet: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na wah o....
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 30, 2019
Charcoal. It makes me laugh... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.