Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (90372 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Romance Section, Home Of Sex Starved Guys, Immature, & Karuwa Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2016
oyeleyemaureen:
dis one happened to me wen i ws in church.....wen we were about to drop our offering, you know we'l all get to dance while droppin our offering, i ws behind dis lady and she just kept dancing backwards lettin her butt touch my stuff....as much as i tried shiftin back, she stil kept dancin backwards and i ws like, wetin b dis o lord
Hahahahahahahaha you're just so funny bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Fkhalifa(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2016
wristbangle:

God bless u for this statement bro.
Ameen, and next time ignore most of them and keep doing your stuff
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by haul: 9:32am On May 20, 2016
Gaborone:

And I'm to read this badly written ball of filth, from beginning to end, because?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Stop trying to hard to be an english tutor! We all know your IQ is the mathematical equivalent of pie=3.142 .

Which one is thanks but no thanks? Abeg swerve for my screen and stop feeling to moral and official!

"Life is short,make it a long memorable one"--Pingili malla reddy!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by haul: 9:39am On May 20, 2016
FohowNigeria:

Sometimes I asked myself, is it because we are in the end time and the world failed to end that the end time people increased in geometrical proportion?

However those folks are joking half of the time.

if those guys with the responsibilities of ending the world had been serious about their business, Putin, Pyongyang etc. The world might have ended decently.

You're a very ignorant hypocrite, stop commenting on topics you no nothing about, you lack the wit to muscle out such brain effort.

Just look at what you posted Just take a look;

"if those guys with the responsibilities of ending the world had been serious about their business, Putin, Pyongyang"

Where in adams world did this guys said they will end the world? Obviously you've programmed your brain to a lot of rubbish, end time evangelism that's has been preached before the birth nigeria. Stop reading bible or whatnot alone and start reading things that can shape the way you see things! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 9:46am On May 20, 2016
haul:

You're a very ignorant hypocrite, stop commenting on topics you no nothing about, you lack the wit to muscle out such brain effort.

Just look at what you posted Just take a look;

"if those guys with the responsibilities of ending the world had been serious about their business, Putin, Pyongyang"

Where in adams world did this guys said they will end the world? Obviously you've programmed your brain to a lot of rubbish, end time evangelism that's has been preached before the birth nigeria. Stop reading bible or whatnot alone and start reading things that can shape the way you see things! grin

Hahahahaha. Excellent bashing bro. Don't mind them claiming Jesus christ online meanwhile they are the real definition of pervert offline.

Fkhalifa:
Ameen, and next time ignore most of them and keep doing your stuff

I will brother.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I don't know how to categorize this set of people ,cos I don't know if they are secret haters or sadists.
When you see a thread talking about sex/romance that you aren't interested in, why can't you scroll away to the next?

Whether we like it or not sexuality is part of this forum and other popular blogs, it has come to stay and theres nothing anyone can do, and so do many orther sections on the forum

If you want to be saddened as a sadist which you are yourself, you can go to the politics, crime section to feed yourselves about the negativities you read about the country, its your wish no one is hating you on that...

So why coming to attack people on what they do which isn't unacceptable by the Admin of the forum?

If you don't like lil kesh and terry g's type of music, then switch to the one you love without causing violence

Nigerians no Wonder we are stagnant, we are over sabi,righteous and condemn ourselves a lot.
Bro, may God bless you.. These things have been said over and over again.. This is romance section where sex and relationship matters should be discussed

I just smh each time I see haters and sadists wailing at the sight of one
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:28am On May 20, 2016
oga if you want all those stories you know the threads to tread
Dom2020:
nairalanders, pls what it is with sex? can't we discussed something more productive and leave this sex issue for a while, we have a bigger problem staring us in d face in this country but all we read about is sex this sex that, nawa
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:31am On May 20, 2016
i don't know who this is but seriously stop making blunder in the pretext of articulating grammar.
FohowNigeria:

Sometimes I asked ask myself, [s]is it because we are in the end time and the world failed to end that the end time people increased in geometrical proportion?[/s]

However those folks are joking half of the time.

if those guys with the responsibilities of ending the world had been serious about their business, Putin, Pyongyang etc. The world might have ended decently.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:39am On May 20, 2016
Seriously dude any guy would relish an opportunity with refiner, stop being dramatic, some of us adore such beauty and yes i'm not complaining about her stature as i love it just as much grin
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. Dont be easily deceived. A lot of guys dont have taste, some can date anything. If ur guy sees a lady with flesh he'll ditch ur sorry ass. Just try and add some flesh, u'll feel better.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2016
Just saying, this should have gone along with your write up grin
Ewatomi26:
I had this silly experience with a pervert.

On that faithful evening, my girlfriend and I were going to mokola from UI, she wanted to get a phone. We entered a cab going to our destination, we sat at the back and a third passenger(guy) joined in, and he was siting close to me by, my right. The journey started, I just felt eyes on me after about 15mins and I turned to my right, only to see this guy stirring at my chest and rubbing his dick, he had unzipped his trousers and brought out his dick... He was shocked that I caught him, but before I could turn my face to tell my frien,d he had zipped up... I was so embarrassed ... My friend did all the scolding for me that day... The Funniest part was the other guys with the driver were all supporting the guy's action.

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2016
dammydrumz:
i don't know who this is but seriously stop making blunder in the pretext of articulating grammar.
Hahahaha nice one bros cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:45am On May 20, 2016
nicely said, so much for attention. smh (i hope u are bright enough to sense the sarcasm)
streetzdreamz:
they have nothing to offer save sexualized talks and joke around with it, when an innocent guy stumbles on this,the fantasies come toying with his mind and he ends up losing it and wanna explore his newly acquired knowledge,when it doesnt work as planned,he goes violent*rape*and the females on this thread thinks its just for fun,later they scream bloody murder when a guy thinks of em as nothing but sex machines,thumbs up miss,u classy and witty!! Wonder whats so special in sex,its not worth the hype this supposed grown ups are giving it,u forget d pleasure the minute u done!!i wonder what the next generation will face,with this moral decadence falling deeper in an abyss of doom.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by mjbabe(f): 10:45am On May 20, 2016
aha most especially on bikes so embarrassing cry
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 10:49am On May 20, 2016
we dey learn from u sir. grin
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha nice one bros cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by 3RNEST(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2016
What about SeX STARVED LADIES?
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 11:19am On May 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
I remember during the Molue era, we were heading to Ijanikin from Oshodi, one pervert go use his pr1ck take dey caress one fat yoruba woman yansh.. grin cheesy

The sound of the slap be like say tire burst grin cheesy

which movie be that abeg?
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2016
dammydrumz:
we dey learn from u sir. grin
Learn from me ke? Abeg no whine me oooo cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by meisterkitan(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=45775712] Oga Wristbangle don cast me sha... , I'm guilty of 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

Lemme add mine.. Brb

9. They forget to drop at their bus stop

Countless times, I have forgotten to drop at my bus stop just because I was swayed by the sensation of the bosoms I was stylishly caressing her bosoms in .. This reminds me when I boarded a bus from Lagos to Ekiti, only for me to sleep off and found myself at Benin-Ore Expressway.. Na so I begin para for the driver like person wey breeze blow him original Bsc cert inside gutter

10. They throw hands into their pockets in BRT buses

This works for me like a magic especially in a public transport. The moment my joystick rises above its default level, the man of God will just throw his two hands into my pockets just to form a perfect gentle man
cheesy

*Now let's quickly do a survey cool *

Guys, click LIKE if you're guilty of at least one or two, otherwise, click SHARE if you're a saint
cool [/quote

Lagos to Ekiti How did you get to ore? Like how how?
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by meisterkitan(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Sex-hungry niggars everywhere!.
I'm guilty of none, what's up with controlling the urge?, I dnt even give attention to ladies I meet on my way or anywhere else, all I do is admire the face(if pretty) and walk away... Some of 'em would even look back thinking you would look at their bosoms!... How bosom wan help me?

How do you know they look back? shocked
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Viccur(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2016
'Na only pocket own i dey do.....moreover if u try am With Ekiti girls na Gobe bdat oo. Be warned
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 12:40pm On May 20, 2016
Viccur:
'Na only pocket own i dey do.....moreover if u try am With Ekiti girls na Gobe bdat oo. Be warned

Can u tell me the consequences when u try it with Ekiti girls?
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Tonydeeb(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2016
meisterkitan:

How do you know they look back? shocked
Oh, believe me, they do sometimes... albeit, you should note I said 'Bosoms' and not 'Barca', as even in such situations, I in more cases than can remember have noticed the expression in the face of another person coming in my direction.
When you see such person looking at you and beyond you alternatively, then it's a hunch the lady you just passed by is looking back at you.
Just look back and you catch 'em staring...
Disclaimer:Not always cool
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by meisterkitan(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
Tonydeeb:

Oh, believe me, they do sometimes... albeit, you should note I said 'Bosoms' and not 'Barca', as even in such situations, I in more cases than can remember have noticed the expression in the face of another person coming in my direction.
When you see such person looking at you and beyond you alternatively, then it's a hunch the lady you just passed by is looking back at you.
Just look back and you catch 'em staring...
Disclaimer:Not always cool

Hehehehehhe hypothesis cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 1:38pm On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! Looks awkward to me... grin
......lol...what's so awkward about it
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 1:40pm On May 20, 2016
captaindavid:
u're sick in d head.. try dat with me I go kill u.. IDIOT. what special about u..?
....undecidedundecidedundecided...sorry bros!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 1:41pm On May 20, 2016
sexaddict08:

una don dey spoil this place with too much lies oooo....haba aunty
....undecided..but brother it's the truth!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
dammydrumz:
Seriously dude any guy would relish an opportunity with refiner, stop being dramatic, some of us adore such beauty and yes i'm not complaining about her stature as i love it just as much grin
...I tire ooo....don't know why he's so concerned abt my body?smiley
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by belcom10(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Sex-hungry niggars everywhere!.
I'm guilty of none, what's up with controlling the urge?, I dnt even give attention to ladies I meet on my way or anywhere else, all I do is admire the face(if pretty) and walk away... Some of 'em would even look back thinking you would look at their bosoms!... How bosom wan help me?
u are on point man.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by IAmTobore(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe u will find them on https://www.nairaland.com/geni340
Shuo! Na load that girl carry for chest o!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=meisterkitan post=45797427][/quote] You suppose don know say na lies and exaggerations dey make newspaper sweet tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by TruthHurts1(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by wristbangle: 3:21pm On May 20, 2016
TruthHurts1:
[img][/img]

Lmao, what kind of advert is this? Like seriously? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.