Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (90412 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / Romance Section, Home Of Sex Starved Guys, Immature, & Karuwa Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 12:22am On May 20, 2016
ifex370:
. Quite sad

If you carry out a survey on Nairaland you would find out that not less than 89% have some form of mental disorder

[center]. Simple fact[/center]
Lmao..

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 12:22am On May 20, 2016
wristbangle:
I hate to see guys who cannot control their urge for sex, thereby, disgracing themselves in public places just because they lack self control and have no shame at all. I mean what's the essence of putting yourself in a mess when you can avoid this menace that brings forth shame and embarrassment.

So, ladies if you notice the following attributes in a guy at public places, just know that such guy is sex starved.

1. They use their joystick to brush a lady's butt on queue

This is a situation that occurs more frequently on a queue (banking hall, ATM point, BRT terminals, etc). I have lost counts of guys that have been brutally embarrassed by ladies for stylishly rubbing their joystick against their butts. There was one I experienced last week at GTB when I spot a guy moving his groin slowly against a lady's butt and before I blinked my eyes twice, a heavy slap was registered on that guy's face.

2. They shamelessly chase ladies with huge bosom and butt

Let's be frank here, guys who are sex starved are sometimes very easy to spot at public places because they act like male dogs on libido. The way they chase ladies is linked to a perverted he-goat. They are always staring at a lady's bosoms and before you know it, their joysticks will start reciting national anthem. gringrin

3. They want ladies to sit behind them on okada

To be very frank, I like it when a lady sits behind me on okada so that I can enjoy the sensation of her bosom. To help matters, if she decides to sit in the middle, It gives the privilege to also feel the sensation of her butt the moment okada man grabs the brake. After all, someone like Tosyne2much cannot deny he's also guilty of this sensational experience.

4. They like leaning against ladies' chest in public transport

Some guys are professional in the game of satisfying their urge in public transport by leaning against a lady's chest in danfo and keke napep. They pretend to be asleep and will rent their heads on a lady's bosoms and will pretend as if it wasn't a deliberate attempt when the lady complains.

5. They pee on their trouser when a lady sits beside them

Some sex starved dudes are so stuupid to the extent that when they sit beside an innocent, young lady and unconsciously, they will release sperm. The worst part of it is that they still wear same undies and trouser to their girlfriend house to complete their rendezvous mission.

6. They stare lust fully and uncontrollably

This is common to all guys but some do it abnormally. Kingtom, a gynecologist, once told how he lost control of his car wheel when he was staring lustfully at a patient's butt. He said despite people's warning that there was danger ahead, all that was on his mind was to have missionary and reverse cow intimacy style with the babe. A doctor at that? Smh. grin

7. They whistle to a lady as if she's a dog

It's so disrespectful when one uses animal sound to call a lady as if she is a bingo. This is an act common to those sex starved touts and local guys at computer village and Obalende who chase ladies as if their whole life depends on them. These ones are nothing but frustrated perverts.

8. They seize the opportunity of road gallops to romance a lady's body

This happens more in long distance vehicles such as Toyota hiace and luxury buses when the bus gallops, sex starved dudes will use the opportunity to rub their hands against your bosom and quickly throw away their faces. In fact. when others are complaining of the dilapidated roads in the country, they will be thanking God such negative predicament is serving its purpose.
Experienced No 1 twice in OAU. Don't wanna sound tribalistic but mostly Yoruba boys would stoop low to such public deviance...

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by oyeleyemaureen(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2016
dis one happened to me wen i ws in church.....wen we were about to drop our offering, you know we'l all get to dance while droppin our offering, i ws behind dis lady and she just kept dancing backwards lettin her butt touch my stuff....as much as i tried shiftin back, she stil kept dancin backwards and i ws like, wetin b dis o lord

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by streetzdreamz(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2016
Gaborone:

Isn't it funny that you are one of those guys you describe? You said so yourself when you talked about being on a bike with a female.

Some of your friends here have also posted about how their get their own sexual action from unsuspecting females.

The same thing you came to warn ladies about, you are guilty of. The twist's actually funny, but not funny to me.
they have nothing to offer save sexualized talks and joke around with it, when an innocent guy stumbles on this,the fantasies come toying with his mind and he ends up losing it and wanna explore his newly acquired knowledge,when it doesnt work as planned,he goes violent*rape*and the females on this thread thinks its just for fun,later they scream bloody murder when a guy thinks of em as nothing but sex machines,thumbs up miss,u classy and witty!! Wonder whats so special in sex,its not worth the hype this supposed grown ups are giving it,u forget d pleasure the minute u done!!i wonder what the next generation will face,with this moral decadence falling deeper in an abyss of doom.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Ewatomi26(f): 12:39am On May 20, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lie mohammed

Because you are good at cooking up stories... Does not mean everyone, does the same bro
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Chrisrare: 12:45am On May 20, 2016
Ewatomi26:

Because you are good at cooking up stories... Does not mean everyone, does the same bro
Ur d one who just cooked up a daft story not me.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 1:32am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

...Nawa ooo...see me see wahala ooo

I'm beginning to suspect u are from the knights!

what's your own....I love myself just the way I am,is the pill to bitter to swallow?.....

ok,lemme burst your burble.....

I was once fat,yea I was...and I never liked myself,so I decided to slim down,gym and exercise a lot....and now I'm just perfect!...

sweety,I admire myself just the way I am,if I wanted to add some weight,I would av done that a long time ago.....

thanks for your concerns...*ezigbo mmadu*...but I'm sweet,just the way I am!smiley
pls desist from my mention!thanks...wink

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by crunchyg: 1:54am On May 20, 2016
refiner:
...smellymouth na wetin nah?...why u wan buy all the land here!

don't be an aka gum sobori!wink

Truly speaking I never knew you are this beautiful, Infact you have won my VOTE
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by cbrass(m): 2:06am On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Who are rapists? That I commented on this thread with a sarcastic comment automatically qualifies me as a rapist ryt? I swear brain no dey ur head at all

Madam, for the fact that someone posts an article like this does not give you the audacity to start ranting, wailing and throwing punches at the person. You're not even better than many of us. Some of you will rant on nairaland to appear as saints when there are various species of guys in your area bleeping your kitty-cat without mercy cheesy

The forum offers the chance for everyone to create whatever they like, whether bullshit or sensible.. So next time, when you see a write-up that makes no sense to you, kindly ignore it and move to another thread rather than wailing and showing how frustrated you are to people who don't even know of your existence.

When a write-up is bullshit to you, kindly hit the "create a topic" button and create your own sensible thread. It's as simple as ABC

Lastly, let me get something into your dumb skull, Nairaland is all about getting traffic and a topic does not have to be educational before it's considered FP worthy.. Once a topic is good for controversy, it's considered as a FP material, in exception to sexual explicit write-ups.

Whether Seun posts poo to the FP or not, he will definitely be smiling to the bank at the end of the month

**Abeg swerve comot for this thread make we see road jhor **

Mehn this is what we call the finishing of life, BTW I thought you we're a quiet cool guy o grin

Gaborone I think you went too far by calling them rapits

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SuperSupremo(m): 2:26am On May 20, 2016
Ladies are u observing them perverts

The same guys confessing who they truly are here can never be loyal to one girl.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by jaymichael(m): 2:38am On May 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
I remember during the Molue era, we were heading to Ijanikin from Oshodi, one pervert go use his pr1ck take dey caress one fat yoruba woman yansh.. grin cheesy

The sound of the slap be like say tire burst grin cheesy

Hahahahaha! Yoruba women slap, na trademark. No one else can imitate am.
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:05am On May 20, 2016
skywalker888:
Tosin this finishing is just too much cheesy
I see what you did there wink
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SycophanticGoat: 5:05am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

gringringrin[b]..no be wetin God give me?...and I'm proud of it...don't need unnecessary back pain!grin

it's been long sha...were av u been?[/b]

NL jail cheesy
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by jeff1607(m): 5:20am On May 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
I remember during the Molue era, we were heading to Ijanikin from Oshodi, one pervert go use his pr1ck take dey caress one fat yoruba woman yansh.. grin cheesy

The sound of the slap be like say tire burst grin cheesy

Seriously, there was a bus linking oshodi all d way to ijanikin? I missed oooooooo
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by deltateam: 5:33am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

this is very true...I ones experienced this from a perv.....

at any little bumps,he will seize that opportunity to touch my boobs....I kept calm!...then he thought I was enjoying it,he then went down to my skirt,immediately he touched my laps....I formed every spittle in my mouth and throat and spit on him!!!undecided

perverts everywhere!sad

Girls are also guilty of sitting in a way that allows her bosom to be rubbing a guy's shoulder especially in keke napep. It has happened to me several times.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 5:52am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

at any little bumps,he will seize that opportunity to touch my boobs....I kept calm!...then he thought I was enjoying it,he then went down to my skirt,immediately he touched my laps....[b]I formed every spittle in my mouth and throat and spit on him!!!
undecided

perverts everywhere!sad[/b]

lawd have mercy!!!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Jalinco: 5:55am On May 20, 2016
That's how a girl was using her big chest to push my arm inside one cab last week, I slapped her, everybody around was just pleading on her behalf.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:02am On May 20, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Perfect? Lmao.. U wey dey like person wey get sickle cell. Anyway keep dreaming, its allowed.
...lwkmd!gringringrin....

sweety go and drawn!...I love my skeleton or sickle cell stature!wink
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:03am On May 20, 2016
crunchyg:

Truly speaking I never knew you are this beautiful, Infact you have won my VOTE
...awwwwww..thanks sweety!

maybe u can join my team...will send u an email!smileysmiley

top of the morning to you!wink

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:05am On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

NL jail cheesy
...lolgringrin...
cos ur hands do type the wrong alphabets!...well sha,welcome back!
top of the morning to u!wink
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:06am On May 20, 2016
deltateam:

Girls are also guilty of sitting in a way that allows her bosom to be rubbing a guy's shoulder especially in keke napep. It has happened to me several times.
.. shocked seriously?...I'm ignorant of that!
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by BethRhema(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2016
You touch my boob's.. .What's dat (in Vectors voice)
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

at any little bumps,he will seize that opportunity to touch my boobs....I kept calm!...then he thought I was enjoying it,he then went down to my skirt,immediately he touched my laps....I formed every spittle in my mouth and throat and spit on him!!!undecided

perverts everywhere!sad

Omo U wicked small ooooooo

Y not just slap him?

spiting on a guy is the highest height of embarrassment I know
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:25am On May 20, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Omo U wicked small ooooooo

Y not just slap him?

spiting on a guy is the highest height of embarrassment I know
...lol...and slapping isn't?smiley
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by Nobody: 6:30am On May 20, 2016
They nut on the legs of the lady in front of them while in line at a bank? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:32am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

...lol...and slapping isn't?smiley

slapping mutilates his face.

spitting destroys his dignity
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by NaWetinDey(m): 6:41am On May 20, 2016
None of the above.

I think OP just described characteristics of a deranged man-not a sex-starved man.

There are few reasons a man can be usually sex starved:
1. Lack of money: You cannot lay any girl-even a prostitute-without having a measure of financial freedom (this has deeper meaning)
2. Incapacitation: If you are bedridden or busy with academic project, you are incapacitated and won't even be thus classified.
3. In Marriages: This one is a serious case because, if your wife begins to deny you sex, you are not sex-starved; you are in a deeper sh*t.

A sex-starved man doesn't go about behaving like a he-goat in public, he looks for a woman, and for some, any woman-including prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:43am On May 20, 2016
oluwasegun007:

maybe u no carry. ..
haha that's harsh u just made me cry cry

grin tongue
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by SycophanticGoat: 6:44am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

...lolgringrin...

cos ur hands do type the wrong alphabets!...well sha,welcome back!

top of the morning to u!wink

Gm to you!

How is the pageant and campaign going? cheesy grin
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:54am On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Gm to you!
How is the pageant and campaign going? cheesy grin
...thanks!
actually we're waiting for u,so we can forge more higher!...smiley
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:55am On May 20, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

...I didn't think about that!...I was infuriated beyond measure!undecided
Re: How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places by refiner(f): 6:56am On May 20, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

...I didn't think about that!...I was infuriated beyond measure!undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / .... / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.