Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. (26515 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! / 5 Strong Reasons Why Naira Will Keep Falling Against The Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by omachimyk(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2016
timilehing:
Good but where is the capital?
You dont need money first
Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by smileyz16(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
I've been meditating for quite sometime now on a business i can venture into, then, the thought of running a modern restaurant came to me. i really need elucidation on some things. i believe my fellow astute nairalanders will help. *how lucrative is the business. * what will be the total cost of getting a big apartment + the facilities to run it like freezers, a.c, gas cooker and so on. * what is the average wages or salary a worker can earn. pls help a nairalander!!
Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by Rajosh(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2016
manie:

That is not possible, how many businesses have you done when you were in high school and in the University. People who have a natural flair for business will never complain of capital.
na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pinch am.
Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by godofwar666(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2016
donogaga:
Very True.

I had to resign from my previous place of work. Now I have my own coy, registered with CAC as expected.

Am into supply of AGO.

We are 100% committed to ensure our client's satisfaction by delivering high quality, pure and unadulterated diesel , at a competitive rate.

Pure, unadulterated diesel delivered to your home, office and business.

My intention since the start had been to create a more independent and flexible lifestyle.
please can you give me tips on how to start these kind of business.. Course have been thinking on how to start... If you don't mind you can mail me on sodeindetoyosi@yahoo.com, Will looking forward to ur reply. Thanks sir
Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by donogaga(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
godofwar666:
please can you give me tips on how to start these kind of business.. Course have been thinking on how to start... If you don't mind you can mail me on sodeindetoyosi@yahoo.com, Will looking forward to ur reply. Thanks sir

Check your yahoo id.
Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by godofwar666(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2016
donogaga:

Check your yahoo id.
sodeindetoyosi@yahoo.com I haven't receive any mail... Please kindly resend, Thanks.
Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by Armstrong34(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
grossintel:
Good into the same line of business although I prefer to buy and sell. Company also registered with CAC, most young graduates crying about capital by seeking for loan's need to hear this. Your starting the wrong way! This is my second line of business and the fist is still fully operational. I started my business at 23 and it's been two years already. This is a multi million naira business and startup capital can be as high as 4 million naira for one product purchase and all I have in their is just 500k the rest wasn't borrowed and I didn't sell a single share to anyone. Over their in Silicon Valley California, Venture capitalism is a big deal and we don't know anything about it here in Nigeria. If you don't have money or you have very little and plan to start a business. Write a robust business plan, register your business name with cooperate affairs, and seek for investors or partners don't go with its my business and my own mentality. All you need is draft an agreement with your partners and they will share your profit and loss with you and you will sleep well at night. Don't go borrowing you will be under intense pressure to pay back and this will kill your drive.
......same line of buying n selling though....if u dnt mind can u share ur number....we can share ideas
Re: 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. by Armstrong34(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
donogaga:
Very True.

I had to resign from my previous place of work. Now I have my own coy, registered with CAC as expected.

Am into supply of AGO.

We are 100% committed to ensure our client's satisfaction by delivering high quality, pure and unadulterated diesel , at a competitive rate.

Pure, unadulterated diesel delivered to your home, office and business.

My intention since the start had been to create a more independent and flexible lifestyle.
......my company is fully operational in d depot... we r marketers..we can also scout for d best price of AGO n put ur truck on program or Issue Ticket for fast loading... depot we function wif includes MRS,Ibachem,KATA,Capital,integrated ...u not new in d business... u knw #1 difference means alot....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts / “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] / First Bank Suspends International Transactions On Naira Cards From September 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.