Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! (10033 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3013355/she-ask-huge-amount-put#44150743

Do you remember the above thread? That thread liberated a lot of guys whom girls turned into ATMs. Well, the war is not yet over, that's why I have come up with something new.

This has to do with task guys need to give their girlfriends so as to not be the giver alone but also a receiver. Girls have developed this entitlement mentality in such a way that they don't appreciate it when a guy works his arse off just to please them. This reason this is so is simply because guys don't demand for anything in return other than sex. They have become too dumb to know that sex shouldn't be the only thing they ought to be getting from a girl. For crying out loud, they also give her sex. So, what's the big deal and why should a lady use that to milk them when they are actually returning the same favour right in the process of receiving it?

If you are getting tired of your girl placing too much of her material needs on you as if you are her father, why not make her play motherly duties too?

Giver the below task and watch her reaction.

1. Laundry

Pile up your dirty clothes till they form a huge heap, then tell her to help you wash them. Make sure you include your stinky and dirty boxers too. grin

2. Meals

When she tells you she's coming to your house(probably to come and raid your pocket), tell her to come along with a hot pot of soup filled with all sorts of meat and fish. Tell her you just want to taste her cooking. She's most likely not going to show up. grin

3. Haircut

Tell her to take you to a barbershop for a haircut. I don't think this should be a burden to her. But if she can't afford to pay for the haircut, dump her fast. How much be barbing sef? Broke girl... mtchew

4. Airtime/Data bundle

Guy, has your girlfriend ever recharged your phone with airtime or data before? Think of the amount of times you've done that for her. Remember, as she's giving you the sex, you are also giving it to her. So, you should also be getting the same favour after you recharge her phone. #GenderEquality grin

5. Money

Kindly call your girlfriend now and ask her to send you just 5k.

95% of Naija Guys already know the response they'll get.

grin grin grin

All of the above her what our Mothers did for us without requesting for IPhones, Tablets, gadgets, wigs, cans etc. We most times neglect them and prefer to tend to the silly adventures of a girl who never appreciates our efforts simply because she believes She's entitled to those good things and can always get a better man.

If your girl is the type that tax you for money always but can't do the above, dump her ASAP.

cool

Broke Girls be like..."lamentations of a broke dude"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 20, 2016
Yoruba demon grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by solomonbrown64: 3:11pm On May 20, 2016
..... .. Lmao..... Counter measure.... Especially the haircut point.... The babe will surely run....
... I have never been leeched though....

1 Like

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by histemple: 3:12pm On May 20, 2016
Waiting for the ladies to comment first.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by chumaster(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2016
abia!
Like she will care. No be naija ladies again

1 Like

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by ronald4lif(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2016
grin
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by kajoula(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
[size=22pt]Yoruba demon[/size] grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]ROTFL[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by donbenedict(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2016
Hahahahhahhahhaha grin

Ronald4lif I swear this op na awon weyrey cheesy
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:18pm On May 20, 2016
The proper name for this thread should be "The Ranting of a Broke Guy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by ronald4lif(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Hahahahhahhahhaha grin

Ronald4 lif I swear this op na awon weyrey cheesy

Really hilarious stuff bro. The last 3 killed it and as funny as it sounds they are true. If one can be topping their gfs phones and giving them money then I see no reason why they should continue a relationship if they refuse to give him 5k at their time of need.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 20, 2016
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by sleemoon(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
Asin heen... I must try dis wif shukura enough of spending... Na to dey receive now.... Else na axing straight
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
kajoula:

grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]ROTFL[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
All I see is TeeJay written all over the writeup cheesy grin
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by ndujekwu(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

1st time am quoting a lady. Looking at ur pix, u look like a "wanna-be", broke, "never-bleeped", guilty fox. U pointing a finger indirectly at the OP, forgetting that when u point a finger at someone, 3fingers point back at u.

Sincerely, have u done any of the above mentioned fact by the OP for ur bF? (I hope u've gat one).

Take a chill pill, Aunty, u neeed a life

11 Likes

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by ronald4lif(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Typical of broke ass spongers to brush any guy who's prudent and judicious with money broke. Miss 'loaded' who you epp? undecided

4 Likes

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by kajoula(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
All I see is TeeJay written all over the writeup cheesy grin

whts TeeJay ?
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by donbenedict(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Really hilarious stuff bro. The last 3 killed it and as funny as it sounds they are true. If one can be topping their gfs phones and giving them money then I see no reason why they should continue a relationship if they refuse to give him 5k at their time of need.
well a Lil percentage of girlfrnds are doing well in giving their boyfrnds money... but the on dat just feels so hard for dem to do is recharge his fone and pay for his hair cut. It's not even much sef, just 300 naira... chei. After dey'd be like

He doesn't even giv me money for my hairdo.. when last wey she giv am common 500 naira to barb him hair.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by carammel(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2016
You are not yet ready for serious relationship.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by onstelly(f): 3:42pm On May 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
www.nairaland.com/3013355/she-ask-huge-amount-put#44150743

Do you remember the above thread? That thread liberated a lot of guys whom girls turned into ATMs. Well, the war is not yet over, that's why I have come up with something new.

This has to do with task guys need to give their girlfriends so as to not be the giver alone but also a receiver. Girls have developed this entitlement mentality in such a way that they don't appreciate it when a guy works his arse off just to please them. This reason this is so is simply because guys don't demand for anything in return other than sex. They have become too dumb to know that sex shouldn't be the only thing they ought to be getting from a girl. For crying out loud, they also give her sex. So, what's the big deal and why should a lady use that to milk them when they are actually returning the same favour right in the process of receiving it?

If you are getting tired of your girl placing too much of her material needs on you as if you are her father, why not make her play motherly duties too?

Giver the below task and watch her reaction.

1. Laundry

Pile up your dirty clothes till they form a huge heap, then tell her to help you wash them. Make sure you include your stinky and dirty boxers too. grin

2. Meals

When she tells you she's coming to your house(probably to come and raid your pocket), tell her to come along with a hot pot of soup filled with all sorts of meat and fish. Tell her you just want to taste her cooking. She's most likely not going to show up. grin

3. Haircut

Tell her to take you to a barbershop for a haircut. I don't think this should be a burden to her. But if she can't afford to pay for the haircut, dump her fast. How much be barbing sef? Broke girl... mtchew

4. Airtime/Data bundle

Guy, has your girlfriend ever recharged your phone with airtime or data before? Think of the amount of times you've done that for her. Remember, as she's giving you the sex, you are also giving it to her. So, you should also be getting the same favour after you recharge her phone. #GenderEquality grin

5. Money

Kindly call your girlfriend now and ask her to send you just 5k.

95% of Naija Guys already know the response they'll get.

grin grin grin

All of the above her what our Mothers did for us without requesting for IPhones, Tablets, gadgets, wigs, cans etc. We most times neglect them and prefer to tend to the silly adventures of a girl who never appreciates our efforts simply because she believes She's entitled to those good things and can always get a better man.

If your girl is the type that tax you for money always but can't do the above, dump her ASAP.

cool
Be ready to be changing girlfriend all the time, or better still look for a nanny cheesy
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by YorubaWoman: 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Yoruba demon grin grin
Please, endeavor to 'mention' me when the voting begins.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
[s]The proper name for this thread should be "The Ranting of a Broke Guy.[/s]
Mechie onu gi there! With your mouth like a frog's anus.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Laveda(f): 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
sad
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 20, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Please, endeavor to 'mention' me when the voting begins.
I sure will m

Èku ójó bó eni
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
kajoula:

whts TeeJay ?
TeeBilz
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
ndujekwu:

1st time am quoting a lady. Looking at ur pix, u look like a "wanna-be", broke, "never-bleeped", guilty fox. U pointing a finger indirectly at the OP, forgetting that when u point a finger at someone, 3fingers point back at u.

Sincerely, have u done any of the above mentioned fact by the OP for ur bF? (I hope u've gat one).

Hahahahah! 'wana be' indeed.

Check my comments on related topics u would see am a core advocate of no sex before marriage so i dont know where u think i 'wana be'.

My comment to the Honourable broke Op And any one of his ilk is based on the fact that since he has decided to eat the forbidden fruit which the creator has reserved for and within the confines of marriage, he should also be willing to bear the inherent responsibilities associated there in.

Boy girl relationship in the first place should not be about sex. But the fact that both guys and ladies alike have become so empty that the only thing they have and can offer is only sex has made it look like no boy girl relationship can exist without sex.

##I know you guys would come for my head but am ready for you##

Mind you my earlier post on the op being broke was never becos am in support of girls that go into relationships hoping to offer ONLY SEX.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by pyyxxaro: 4:01pm On May 20, 2016
Am just here to read comments

* that's all *
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by YorubaWoman: 4:02pm On May 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I sure will m

Èku ójó bó eni
tnx

smiley
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2016
Quite hilarious and I was able to find an element of truth in some of the points raised by the OP cheesy
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Mediapace: 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
Juhan which one you sabi
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
ndujekwu post=:

Check my comments on related topics u would see am a core advocate of no sex before marriage so i dont know where u think i 'wana be'.

My comment to the Honourable broke Op And any one of his ilk is based on the fact that since he has decided to eat the forbidden fruit which the creator has reserved for and within the confines of marriage, he should also be willing to bear the inherent responsibilities associated there in.

Boy girl relationship in the first place should not be about sex. But the fact that both guys and ladies alike have become so empty that the only thing they have and can offer is only sex has made it look like no boy girl relationship can exist without sex.

Mind you my earlier post on the op being broke was never becos am in support of girls that go into relationships hoping to offer ONLY SEX.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by tosyne2much(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Madam, I'm not supposed to quote you but I'm forced to, since it has become your habitual manner to always discriminate and dish out insults to those who don't practice celibacy as you do .. If you're truly practising celibacy, which I commend you for, I believe it shouldn't be a basis for blowing trumpet on a public forum (abeg who your celibacy don help?)

You're not to decide who should and who should not have sex in a relationship... If truly you're a virgin as you indirectly claimed and not an hypocritical one, your virginity which is your priority should not be aimed at castigating others since your abstinence is only for your own good and not for the development or betterment of the nation as well as nairaland.

Let me get something into your skull, decency is not measured by your comments on a faceless forum but by your lifestyle out there, so don't come here with your so called holier than thou attitude, and mind you, you're not in anyway different from those who engage in sex activities.

And to call someone a broke dude for airing his opinion about his perception about life clearly shows you're one probably of those gold digging girls a guy can easily get in bed at the sight of ordinary N1, 000 note cheesy

Abeg swerve make I see road jhooor cool

On behalf of S.eun, I hereby present to you this HYPOCISY AWARD

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.