Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! (10076 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2016
Kassidy90:

Gbam! 1-0
I finish work abi? cheesy
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
cool grin

lol, op trying to break relationships nw. Hahahha brada r u trying to leave dem guys single or wot?
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Mediapace: 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
Oya practice 4&5
juhan:
yeah they are
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by humilitypays(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
www.nairaland.com/3013355/she-ask-huge-amount-put#44150743

Do you remember the above thread? That thread liberated a lot of guys whom girls turned into ATMs. Well, the war is not yet over, that's why I have come up with something new.

This has to do with task guys need to give their girlfriends so as to not be the giver alone but also a receiver. Girls have developed this entitlement mentality in such a way that they don't appreciate it when a guy works his arse off just to please them. This reason this is so is simply because guys don't demand for anything in return other than sex. They have become too dumb to know that sex shouldn't be the only thing they ought to be getting from a girl. For crying out loud, they also give her sex. So, what's the big deal and why should a lady use that to milk them when they are actually returning the same favour right in the process of receiving it?

If you are getting tired of your girl placing too much of her material needs on you as if you are her father, why not make her play motherly duties too?

Giver the below task and watch her reaction.

1. Laundry

Pile up your dirty clothes till they form a huge heap, then tell her to help you wash them. Make sure you include your stinky and dirty boxers too. grin

2. Meals

When she tells you she's coming to your house(probably to come and raid your pocket), tell her to come along with a hot pot of soup filled with all sorts of meat and fish. Tell her you just want to taste her cooking. She's most likely not going to show up. grin

3. Haircut

Tell her to take you to a barbershop for a haircut. I don't think this should be a burden to her. But if she can't afford to pay for the haircut, dump her fast. How much be barbing sef? Broke girl... mtchew

4. Airtime/Data bundle

Guy, has your girlfriend ever recharged your phone with airtime or data before? Think of the amount of times you've done that for her. Remember, as she's giving you the sex, you are also giving it to her. So, you should also be getting the same favour after you recharge her phone. #GenderEquality grin

5. Money

Kindly call your girlfriend now and ask her to send you just 5k.

95% of Naija Guys already know the response they'll get.

grin grin grin

All of the above her what our Mothers did for us without requesting for IPhones, Tablets, gadgets, wigs, cans etc. We most times neglect them and prefer to tend to the silly adventures of a girl who never appreciates our efforts simply because she believes She's entitled to those good things and can always get a better man.

If your girl is the type that tax you for money always but can't do the above, dump her ASAP.

cool

Broke Girls be like..."lamentations of a broke dude"
No. 1 - 3: Na domestic staff abi girlfriend you de find abeg differentiate o shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Your girlfriend doesn't need to do your laundry abeg....that's so old school...remember she's human...probably working or doing business like you too...unless you want a girl that will be pretending to love doing those things only to change back to her real self after you marry her

The only necessary one to me is, cooking what both of you can eat to show her feminine gift....and to show some love knowing that as a guy, you may never be able to cook what you will enjoy to eat grin

No. 4 and 5: it show that she truly cares about you...any girl that does that; not always o...its really into you for real. But you can hardly find such, so guys should just erase that from their memory or else, most guys won't date talk more of getting married cry
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:15pm On May 20, 2016
Kassidy90:

See as I just dey look u, anyway take ur certificate

Hahahahaha this is indeed hilarious.
But you dont know me, and so cant know if i say and do another thing.

Anyway thats your opinion and you are entitiled to it.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2016
Lol. This has made my evening! grin grin grin grin

No guy should capitalize on those, though. Except he's ready to grow really long beards before he'd see all that happen.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by wristbangle: 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Madam, I'm not supposed to quote you but I'm forced to since it's your habit to always discriminate against those who don't practice celibacy .. If you're truly practising celibacy, (thumbs up) I believe it should be a basis to start blowing trumpet about it..

You're not to decide who should and who should not have sex in a relationship... If truly you're a virgin as you indirectly claimed and not an hypocritical one, your virginity which is your priority should not be aimed at castigating others cos your abstinence is only for your own good and not for the development or betterment of the nation as well as nairaland...

Let me tell you something into your skull, decency is not measured by your comments on nairaland so don't come here with your so called holier than thou attitude. You're not in anyway different from those who engage in sex.

And to call someone a broke dude for airing his opinion about his perception about life clearly shows you're one probably of those gold digging girls a guy can easily get in bed at the sight of ordinary N1, 000 note cheesy

Abeg swerve make I see road jhooor cool

On behalf of S.eun, I hereby present to you this HYPOCISY AWARD

Very thorough, analytical and destructive statement u dished on the hypocritical lady. grincheesy
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by MzOnajin1(f): 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
Hmmm . lobatan
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
tongue just wanted to find ur trouble
i hid my trouble very well. You cant find it tongue
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by tylerbraid(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
Are u richer than him?
IRserveMyComent:
The proper name for this thread should be "The Ranting of a Broke Guy.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Oya practice 4&5
why?
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Mediapace: 6:41pm On May 20, 2016
Just kidding though wink OP TYPED NONSENSE
juhan:
why?
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by donbenedict(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
juhan:
i hid my trouble very well. You cant find it tongue
lwkmd.. leme just start using my hector account first.. I must surely find it tongue
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Kassidy90(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I finish work abi? cheesy
One Gala for u jare my guy..I hate hypocrites
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by ronald4lif(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

thnks for the insults.

But are you sure you read the thread befor commenting

Was it not becos of the material demands some girl friends make on their boy friends that the Op raised the issue in the first place

you can correct me if am wrong.

Not sure I insulted you but if I did apologies.

Thread was primarily for fun and to induce laughter until you made your initial comment which was ill-thought out and insulting to 'broke' guys. It was also aimed at encouraging girls to support their men and surprise them financially no matter how little they can afford to. You misconstrue the whole thing and narrow it to ululations of broke guys which was far from what the thread was created for.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Laveda(f): 6:59pm On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Madam, I'm not supposed to quote you but I'm forced to since it's your habit to always discriminate against those who don't practice celibacy .. If you're truly practising celibacy, (thumbs up) I believe it shouldn't be a basis for blowing trumpet about it..

You're not to decide who should and who should not have sex in a relationship... If truly you're a virgin as you indirectly claimed and not an hypocritical one, your virginity which is your priority should not be aimed at castigating others cos your abstinence is only for your own good and not for the development or betterment of the nation as well as nairaland...

Let me tell you something into your skull, decency is not measured by your comments on nairaland so don't come here with your so called holier than thou attitude. You're not in anyway different from those who engage in sex.

And to call someone a broke dude for airing his opinion about his perception about life clearly shows you're one probably of those gold digging girls a guy can easily get in bed at the sight of ordinary N1, 000 note cheesy

Abeg swerve make I see road jhooor cool

On behalf of S.eun, I hereby present to you this HYPOCISY AWARD

Tosyne this makes lotta sense cool
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not sure I insulted you but if I did apologies.

Thread was primarily for fun and to induce laughter until you made your initial comment which was ill-thought out and insulting to 'broke' guys. It was also aimed at encouraging girls to support their men and surprise them financially no matter how little they can afford to. You misconstrue the whole thing and narrow it to ululations of broke guys which was far from what the thread was created for.

Its well with u bro.
But i find this very funny 'insulting to broke guys'.

Am not cut out for insults.

The opinion i gave on the thread about it being a rant of a broke guy is very personal.
Am entitled to my opinion, and Am not forcing anyone to concur with me.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by tosyne2much(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2016
Laveda:

Tosyne this makes lotta sense cool
I tried shey? cheesy
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by johnson232: 7:14pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
The proper name for this thread should be "The Ranting of a Broke Guy.
u should have just reserve your comment...
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by MizMyColi(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2016
This one is high on SK.

You make those things up there sound like rocket science.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
johnson232:
u should have just reserve your comment...
No i dont think so.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Laveda(f): 7:41pm On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I tried shey? cheesy

Over try dear cool you 2 much grin
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lwkmd.. leme just start using my hector account first.. I must surely find it tongue
goodluck finding it tongue
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by donbenedict(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2016
juhan:
goodluck finding it tongue
if I find it waht will u giv me wink
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by johnson232: 8:27pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
No i dont think so.
why dont u think so?
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by JoeCutie(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
I've never and will never ask my girl/wife to wash my articles of clothing for me. If I can't do it myself, there are dry cleaners to do that. My girl isn't my dry cleaner. Nevertheless, if she so wishes to take up the responsibility herself, then so be it.

Taking me to a barbershop? Recharging my phone for me? Asking her to send money for me? All in a bid to test her? Some things are just so irrelevant in relationships/marriages. These are spontaneous things partners could do for each other without being tested. Besides, you don't have to test her with those things to know shît

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by richardoz(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
All these comments are ribs-cracking! but OP do u really mean what u posted? I don't think ladies can do 2/5 and don't forget we are in a 'civilised world'.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by yunglivochi(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
grin hmmm wt can i rily say tho bt 2 b truthful & funi enuf my babe does 2,4 & 5
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:49pm On May 20, 2016
Tosyn and any one here that feels am a hypocrite because i made my stand clear on no sex befor marriage are the authentic hypocrites. You guys seem to believe There is nothing wrong in your making it known that you are sexually active. And me laying bare my own stand of no sex befor marriage becomes me trying to be "holier than thou" and also blowing my trumpet. If you are proud of being sexually active, am more than proud of CHOOSING to differ. Its is nothing to hush about.
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by coolh3ad(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Hahahahah! 'wana be' indeed.

Check my comments on related topics u would see am a core advocate of no sex before marriage so i dont know where u think i 'wana be'.

My comment to the Honourable broke Op And any one of his ilk is based on the fact that since he has decided to eat the forbidden fruit which the creator has reserved for and within the confines of marriage, he should also be willing to bear the inherent responsibilities associated there in.

Boy girl relationship in the first place should not be about sex. But the fact that both guys and ladies alike have become so empty that the only thing they have and can offer is only sex has made it look like no boy girl relationship can exist without sex.

##I know you guys would come for my head but am ready for you##

Mind you my earlier post on the op being broke was never becos am in support of girls that go into relationships hoping to offer ONLY SEX.

You are a core advocate of no sex before marriage..who are you "advocating" that for..Lol...Are you for real??...Are you a nigerian??...Let me tell you, that "no sex before marriage" talk, works for only Girls below the age of 17 (dem don too old sef at 17)....If you really have girls/ladies you talk to about not having sex before marriage, try to conduct a virginity test on them and you'll be very very very very very shock at the result....Ma'am please stop wasting you time or rather should I say stop deceiving yourself.....This "no sex before marriage" shit don't work anymore....I'm damn serious
Re: If She Can't Do This 5 Things, Dump Her Fast! by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:44pm On May 20, 2016
coolh3ad:

You are a core advocate of no sex before marriage..who are you "advocating" that for..Lol...Are you for real??...Are you a nigerian??...Let me tell you, that "no sex before marriage" talk, works for only Girls below the age of 17 (dem don too old sef at 17)....If you really have girls/ladies you talk to about not having sex before marriage, try to conduct a virginity test on them and you'll be very very very very very shock at the result....Ma'am please stop wasting you time or rather should I say stop deceiving yourself.....This "no sex before marriage" shit don't work anymore....I'm damn serious
It works very well my dear. There are alot of girls and even guys out there who are actually virgins and hav resolved to remain so till after marriage. The issue is that the fear of being termed archaic and old fashioned makes them to find it difficult to have the boldness to tell friends they are virgins if such issue arises. Back then in school i had a friend who does that alot. She would tell stories and even help some runs girls on advice on how to hook up with guys, but i knew she was a virgin (pls dont ask me how). She would always tell me "Mimi if they get to know i dont live this type of life i would becom under pressure to join them". For me it wasnt an issue because i never pretended to be wat i wasnt. If i could smell the four walls of a nigerian university and came out the way i entered, it is 100% possible for any one who wants to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Types Of Nipples (picture) / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.