Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? (1984 Views)

I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Let Go Of Past Hurt. / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by XfStyle: 9:49pm On May 20, 2016
I'm a 29-year-old guy with a sad story. Seven years ago I fell in love with a girl who was admittedly out of my league but who sought to be in a relationship with me anyway. She was the first person to give me hope that I could be somebody and have a good life.
Then she left me abruptly for a younger guy—a film producer (followed by several other guys)—but promised that if she ever didn't have a serious boyfriend, she'd give me another chance.
I waited for her and changed my life based on what I thought she wanted. I changed jobs, got an advanced degree, moved closer to her apartment, went to the gym every night, and started wearing $2,500 blazers. I did all these things specifically for her, down to getting $80 haircuts.

Well, I got my wish. She broke up with her last boyfriend, and I took her to dinner. She confessed that her latest fling was the 18-year-old stoner next door. (Not exactly on par with what I thought she wanted.) And after two hours she said it was not going to happen between us.

I built my life on the hope she gave me! Isn't there some way I can prove my worth to her? I love her. But more than that, my confidence and my excitement about the future have been built on the promise of someday getting her. I take her refusal as a sign that even though I try my hardest, I'm nowhere near deserving of happiness. I feel like the biggest failure in the world. Can I salvage this? —Knocked Out of the Ring.....Follow the link for replies

http://xpressfashionstyles..com.ng/2016/05/how-do-i-make-myself-let-go-of-her.html?m=1
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Patented: 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
Get a life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
embarassed embarassed i get d feelings tho

Well get ursef some one better bt heal first

Wen u heartbroken

Give ursef time heal b happy love ursef

Den love again

Once u heal nd love ursef u wont just date any body cos u wont want just anybody hurt u cos u love ursef

It hurts bt trust me it feels like its d end nothing can happen bt dere is always light at d end of d tunnel smiley just love God too most importantly make God ur frnd
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by RoyalBlak007: 9:57pm On May 20, 2016
cool
halfricanadian:

Wen u heartbroken

Den love again

Once u heal nd love ursef u wont just date any body cos u wont want just anybody hurt u cos u love ursef

It hurts bt trust me it feels like its d end nothing can happen bt dere is always light at d end of d tunnel smiley just love God too most importantly make God ur frnd
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by PureWays(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2016
You are a weakling.

She can never be yours.

Be grateful because she's changed your life, though indirectly. She fueled your Will for a better future.

Let her go and move on.

There is this new trick one can use to fall out of Love. It works like Magic.

You lie to yourself that you don't love her and you later believe it, after all Love is in the mind..
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2016
PureWays:
You are a weakling.

She can never be yours.

Be grateful because she's changed your life, though indirectly. She fueled your Will for a better future.

Let her go and move on.

There is this new trick one can use to fall out of Love. It works like Magic.

You lie to yourself that don't love her and you later believe it, after all Love is in the mind..

Your last sentence is FACT it works to b crios atleast for me smiley
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by rose54321: 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
Dude move on, my watch word, there are other fishes in the sea.
Just cause you lose an interview you studied so hard for doesn't mean you wouldn't get a better job.
The more you long for her, the more you shut your mind from other options, only when you realise you've got the wrong key will you stop trying it on the door lock and use the window.

.my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by PureWays(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:
Just cause you lose an interview you studied so hard for doesn't mean you wouldn't get a better job.
The more you long for her, the more you shut your mind from other options, only when you realise you've got the wrong key will you stop trying it on the door lock and use the window.

.my 2 cents
True that.
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 10:16pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:

.my 2 cents

Intelligent post i av ever seen smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by badassdude: 10:22pm On May 20, 2016
how come no one detected the false nature of this story? op, you can lie for Africa! angry
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Nzeh12(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2016
Bro I think you are a gentleman and she isn't into gentle men. You try to be classy for her but she prefers swag you have 2 choices:
1. Bad boys are f**ked zoned, good ones are friend zoned. Put up some bad boy attitude towards her, giving her some "I don't give a f**k" attitude. Try hurting her a little bit then den act like u care afterwards. Be a little rude sometimes. This will be difficult to do since you love her, to help start focusing on her bad sides. See her as a bitch and treat her like one, then show her some love afterwards. But u might loose urself doing this cos it's extremely negative. It worked for more 2wice with girls I've lost cos of my gentleman ness. Lots of girls love bad boys.
2. The best option is to let go, keep working hard, not for her but for that girl who will love you for what you are and for yourself and your unborn kids. Someday you'll find the right girl for you. After all my stupidity trying to be something I'm not, I'm presently with someone who appreciates me for me, I can be the Mr nice guy that comes natural for me around her.
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Nzeh12(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2016
Bro I think you are a gentleman and she isn't into gentle men. You try to be classy for her but she prefers swag you have 2 choices:
1. Bad boys are f**ked zoned, good ones are friend zoned. Put up some bad boy attitude towards her, giving her some "I don't give a f**k" attitude. Try hurting her a little bit then den act like u care afterwards. Be a little rude sometimes. This will be difficult to do since you love her, to help start focusing on her bad sides. See her as a b**ch and treat her like one, then show her some love afterwards. But u might loose urself doing this cos it's extremely negative. It worked for more 2wice with girls I've lost cos of my gentleman ness. Lots of girls love bad boys.
2. The best option is to let go, keep working hard, not for her but for that girl who will love you for what you are and for yourself and your unborn kids. Someday you'll find the right girl for you. After all my stupidity trying to be something I'm not, I'm presently with someone who appreciates me for me, I can be the Mr nice guy that comes natural for me around her.
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wen u heartbroken

Den love again

speaking from experience
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 11:49pm On May 20, 2016
Nzeh12:
1. Bad boys are f**ked zoned, good ones are friend zoned. Put up some bad boy attitude towards her, giving her some "I don't give a f**k" attitude. Try hurting her a little bit then den act like u care afterwards. Be a little rude sometimes. This will be difficult to do since you love her, to help start focusing on her bad sides. See her as a b**ch and treat her like one, then show her some love afterwards. But u might loose urself doing this cos it's extremely negative. It worked for more 2wice with girls I've lost cos of my gentleman ness. Lots of girls love bad boys.

Playing number 1 dats hatred zone in my world
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2016
Psychosis! Guy, migrate asap! Go somewhere u'll think reasonably without distractions. Then, get a new mate.
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 11:50pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
speaking from experience

Maybe
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Maybe
he got to you. #runs..
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On May 20, 2016
Israel5:
he got to you. #runs..

Huh who?

Nobody got to me joor

Been single for a long time af
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Huh who?

Nobody got to me joor

Been single for a long time af
the dude u were flirting with in my thread. Jst forget it
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 12:09am On May 21, 2016
Israel5:
the dude u were flirting with in my thread. Jst forget it

Why? undecided
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why? undecided
nvrmind. ar u nt sleepy? I wnt to follow u if u dnt mind.
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On May 21, 2016
Israel5:
nvrmind. ar u nt sleepy? I wnt to follow u if u dnt mind.

U are following ursef not me

I am enjoying my beats here
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

U are following ursef not me
I am enjoying my beats here
haha. Sowi bt i meant on nairaland
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 12:20am On May 21, 2016
Israel5:
haha. Sowi bt i meant on nairaland

I kno
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I kno
ok. U mind. Tws nce meetng u.
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 12:25am On May 21, 2016
Israel5:
ok. U mind. Tws nce meetng u.

Nice meeting u too
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nice meeting u too
haha.. You! Tnx tho
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On May 21, 2016
Israel5:
haha.. You! Tnx tho

grin grin unpredictable ryt?
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by nuggarito: 12:34am On May 21, 2016
This op is the most jobless human being i've ever seen in My life. How can you spend a part of your life impressing a puci. I think that was the reason why she left you. Get a life bro
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin unpredictable ryt?
yeah. How do u make up ur mind? Dnt u evr get a headache?
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by halfricanadian(f): 12:39am On May 21, 2016
Israel5:
yeah. How do u make up ur mind? Dnt u evr get a headache?

I make up my mind real fine

Headache for wat?

grin grin old things are passed away

grin grin headache days are over
Re: How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? by Israel5(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I make up my mind real fine

Headache for wat?

grin grin old things are passed away

grin grin headache days are over
hmm.. U're a good christian too huh? D headache days u dnt wnt to tel any1 abt abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Deep Is Your Love? / She Refused To Give Me Her Number! / Ladies: Will You Fall In Love With A Guy That's Still In Love With His Ex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.