Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know (4312 Views)

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by vizkiz: 8:47am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Shout out to all the guys out there who know how best to make a woman "feeel lik a woman" grin

Cc: naijaboiy, ronald4lif, falconey, pbs4real, vizkiz

bro, I had a nightmare on this issue last night. I saw all my babes closing their cookie jar. This can't happen, as as how? !!! undecided
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ImDharay: 8:52am On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Actually, I had been researching on articles for my term paper before I decided to create the thread.
still lurking around skul?
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by firstking01(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2016
Ok, the write up is for em girls...a lovely piece anyway eventhough i skipt 90% of the write up without reading it cos i know majority of em girls here will only applaud the op but won't practice what they 've read.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by donbenedict(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

bro, I had a nightmare on this issue last night. I saw all my babes closing their cookie jar. This can't happen, as as how? !!! undecided
hahahhahhhahahhahhaha.... imagine the conconbility.. if I be mod, I go just ban her one year for dat...
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 9:20am On May 21, 2016
ImDharay:

still lurking around skul?

Yea, I am. Nothing seems definite yet. Strike isn't making sense. So, for now, I'll still be in school until everyone starts packing their bags to go home.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 9:21am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahhahhhahahhahhaha.... imagine the conconbility.. if I be mod, I go just ban her one year for dat...

Lol. Ban indeed!
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by donbenedict(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Ban indeed!
olivia come make I ask u, u don fvck before? grin no lie
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ImDharay: 9:46am On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea, I am. Nothing seems definite yet. Strike isn't making sense. So, for now, i''ll still be in school until everyone starts packing their bags to go home.
yh, itz more like daht @bolded.
xtra free tym 4ur research i quess....
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 9:55am On May 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
I don't even understand all these yeye advises people keep giving when they themselves can't follow it religiously.

Abeg jare! undecided
And how would you know that undecided
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 9:57am On May 21, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, the write up is for em girls...a lovely piece anyway eventhough i skipt 90% of the write up without reading it cos I know majority of em girls here will only applaud the op but won't practice what they 've read .

You know how?
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by firstking01(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2016
pucelle:

You know how?
Ofcourseundecided
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2016
ImDharay:

yh, itz more like daht @bolded.
xtra free tym 4ur research i quess....

Exactly!
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ImDharay: 12:34pm On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Exactly!
hmm, den hapi flexinq 0lie.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2016
ImDharay:

hmm, den hapi flexinq 0lie.

What about you? Still around?
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ImDharay: 3:13pm On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

What about you? Still around?
yea, will b too early ²leave,
especially d lonq distance involved.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Vikky014(f): 4:00pm On May 21, 2016
wow. nice post....lmao @ those boys complaining abt the cookie jar being closed

1 Like

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
Great post op. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 21, 2016
ImDharay:

yea, will b too early ²leave,
especially d lonq distance involved.

Okay.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims, kudos, nice write-up

1 Like

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by pbs4real(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. You feast on rice and beans. cheesy

Keep your wallet closed? Maka why?
then u must me high on ijebu garrisad closed cookie jar=closed wallet. . .GBAM!
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by pbs4real(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
donbenedict:
Shout out to all the guys out there who know how best to make a woman "feeel lik a woman" grin

Cc: naijaboiy, ronald4lif, falconey, pbs4real, vizkiz
op all this ur sermon is jez a waste of time cos em galz have signed,with the way the country is now,my sister dnt deceive urself cos even u wont close ur cookie jarsmiley closing ur cookie jar will only enable me save more money. . .. . .anyways its none of my biz,dis ur topic wouldnt stp ma gal 4rm gving me wen i want it.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by KweenSisan(f): 11:40pm On May 25, 2016
Never let a good guy go...uhn..what about three... four good guys??..confusio
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 12:10am On May 27, 2016
KweenSisan:
Never let a good guy go...uhn..what about three... four good guys??..confusio

Lol...pick one and set the others free. Don't string all of them along. tongue

1 Like

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Leadn(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:
TO MY WOMEN-FOLK

So, I haven't created a thread in a really long time now. Been observing a couple of things and I felt the need to put them all together and reach out to my sisters out there. As a girl, you're faced with a lot of challenges and a lot is expected of you. Here are a few things I believe should always be on your mind as regards relationship and dealing with men

*Learn to Look Out for Yourself: You shouldn't expect any man to do right by you. Honestly, too many of them out there are just out for the kill, so be careful. Always do what's in your best interest.

*Do not Make Excuses for a Man: If he isn't doing certain things right, either you find out the reason for that or you take it as your cue to leave, but make sure you don't cultivate the habit of making excuses for him. This is because when you keep doing so, he's almost never going to change, and you'll have to keep making excuses for him.

* Never be scared to demand what you want especially when you deserve it.

*Don't Start what you can't Finish...this includes giving out a false impression of who you are, lying, being pretentious. Feel free to show your anger, don't suck it all up and then one day everything erupts and you get him running for cover and totally away from you. Don't come off as a meek lamb when in actual fact you're a lioness. If he can tame you, all well and good, but be real.

*Ask all the Necessary Questions, if need be. Yes. Don't go about presuming anything. In most cases, when we assume we know, it all just boomerangs in our face and we find out how disillusioned we've always been. When eventually, you find out for sure, it might be a little too late, so make sure you're kept in the know of what's relevant. Ask away!

*[b]Take things slowly[b]: When you're just getting to know a guy, please, do not allow yourself to be rushed into anything. This isn't about playing hard to get. Rather, it's about testing the waters. It's never advisable to rush headlong into a relationship without factoring a number of things such as motive, interests, destination, implications, personality, etc. Anything that seems too good to be true, might actually just be too good to be true! It might be the very thing to stay away from. You don't want to come out scathed and start being forced to reanalyze your life.
s. Chances are high that you'll regret it.

you are a very smart lady... Beauty with brains...

1 Like

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
Leadn:

you are a very smart lady... Beauty with brains...

Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls / What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? / How To Avoid Sexual Intercourse During Dating And Courtshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.