Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,114 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know (4300 Views)

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by UrWorstNitemare: 12:27am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

We have started action grin grin

undecided Ma Dear, dya kno d ACTION we talking abt here

***MONEY***

WOMEN CAN'T SPEND A QUARTER OF WAT A GUY CAN.... WIT NO SWEAT...
go ask ur GRANDMA...she knows
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 12:27am On May 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Who's talking about greed here?
oliviarims, NO COOKIE JAR SHOULD BE CLOSED
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by iykekelvins(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2016
Keep the cookie jar closed for how long?
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by halfricanadian(f): 12:28am On May 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Ma Dear, dya kno d ACTION we talking abt here

***MONEY***

WOMEN CAN'T SPEND A QUARTER OF WAT A GUY CAN.... WIT NO SWEAT...

go ask ur GRANDMA...she knows

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY HUN
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ehix89(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Forever im ready less talk now more action
we are already feeling disinterested,the quality of delivery has been on downward trend overtime
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by halfricanadian(f): 12:32am On May 21, 2016
ehix89:
we are already feeling disinterested [sup],the quality of delivery has been on downward trend overtime [sup]

Over time ancticipated terminated

Dude its a mutual feeling

Everything there to here has depreciated

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by thowbie7ven(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2016
"keep the cookie jar closed"...what if the cookie starts getting spoilt?...bacteria, fungi starts to feast on it....#just saying#
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ehix89(m): 12:36am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Over time ancticipated terminated
Dude its a mutual feeling
Everything there to here has depreciated
guess we are drawing a line at this juncture
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Laveda(f): 12:36am On May 21, 2016
Y'all emphasizing on "cookie jar closed" sad is that the only thing you saw there? angry grin

Brilliantly put Oliviaarims smiley.

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by halfricanadian(f): 12:37am On May 21, 2016
ehix89:
guess we are drawing a line at this juncture

Yup u draw a line

I build a wall up without conviction

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 12:40am On May 21, 2016
Laveda:
Y'all emphasizing on "cookie jar closed" sad is that the only thing you saw there? angry grin

Brilliantly put Oliviaarims smiley.

Thank you, joor. They are acting as if the cookie's right here in the thread grin

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ehix89(m): 12:41am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup u draw a line

I build a wall up without conviction

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Lool..you'll be the first to break it down when reality start hitting on you grin, BTW lets quit derailing and let the smart ones that read the whole piece be.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by halfricanadian(f): 12:42am On May 21, 2016
ehix89:
Lool..you'll be the first to break it down when reality start hitting on you grin, BTW lets quit derailing and let the smart ones that read the whole piece be.

I av faced reality

I cant destroy wat i build nah
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 12:43am On May 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oliviarims, NO COOKIE JAR SHOULD BE CLOSED

Lol. Don't worry, they'll only be closed until the time's right.

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by UrWorstNitemare: 12:43am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY HUN

Well....

I guess I can WATCH NO MORE.. grin
***DREAMLAND ON MA MIND***
u 2 shld go visit... U REALLY NID TO
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by halfricanadian(f): 12:44am On May 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Well....

I guess I can WATCH NO MORE.. grin

***DREAMLAND ON MA MIND***

u 2 shld go visit...
U REALLY NID TO

The guy of my dreams
I dont sleep so i cant find him sad
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by UrWorstNitemare: 12:59am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

The guy of my dreams I dont sleep so i cant find him sad

Shoo....
I will tell ya daddy DAT u ar pressing phone....DUURH*

*goes n wakes up half.ricanadian dad up*
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by halfricanadian(f): 1:00am On May 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Shoo....

I will tell my daddy DAT u ar pressing phone....DUURH*

*goes n wakes up my dad up*

Really huh undecided
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 1:46am On May 21, 2016
Funny enough, I found myself reading what's women's and nodding in total agreement. In fact, I felt a sermon is being administered directly to me... Unisex post tbh, good admonitions Olivia, You should allow stuffs like this pay you I think. Just saying tho, everything is not about 'cashing on it' I know.

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 3:00am On May 21, 2016
Laveda:

lol they didnt see the other ones
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by donbenedict(m): 4:24am On May 21, 2016
Shout out to all the guys out there who know how best to make a woman "feeel lik a woman" grin

Cc: naijaboiy, ronald4lif, falconey, pbs4real, vizkiz

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by donbenedict(m): 4:30am On May 21, 2016
Dont start what you can't Finish...this includes giving out a false impression of who you are, lying, being pretentious. Feel free to show your anger, don't suck it all up and then one day everything erupts and you get him running for cover and totally away from you. Don't come off as a meek lamb when in actual fact you're a lioness. If he can tame you, all well and good, but be real.

*Ask all the Necessary Questions, if need be. Yes. Don't go about presuming anything. In most cases, when we assume we know, it all just boomerangs in our face and we find out how disillusioned we've always been. When eventually, you find out for sure, it might be a little too late, so make sure you're kept in the know of what's relevant. Ask away!
its quite unfortunate most ladies do not ask deep questions..

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by olalat(m): 5:38am On May 21, 2016
Iv got to realize that every aspect of women life has expiry date. Therefore, an attempt to overemphasize on some veiw may make depreciation count on them. While reserve absolute right to how u live ur life, high headedness may cause a whole lot of damage to you. Cookie whatever is over hyped here. There is nothing much to it. My tot sha.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by ImDharay: 6:42am On May 21, 2016
Thread created in d middle of d nyte?
Hell sure yhu wernt jackinq....
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by naijaboiy: 7:51am On May 21, 2016
I don't even understand all these yeye advises people keep giving when they themselves can't follow it religiously.

Abeg jare! undecided
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by naijaboiy: 7:52am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Shout out to all the guys out there who know how best to make a woman "feeel lik a woman" grin

Baba I hail o!

She say make our babes dey keep cookie jar closed. Imagine! grin
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by falconey(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:

The op should be arrested.
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by donbenedict(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2016
falconey:

The op should be arrested.
and jailed mehn.. for life.

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by donbenedict(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Baba I hail o!

She say make our babes dey keep cookie jar closed. Imagine! grin
person wey don giv her boyfrnd the cookie.. come dey tell our babes not give us the cookie too.

She is Boko haram. She has to be crucified
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by naijaboiy: 8:21am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
person wey don giv her boyfrnd the cookie.. come dey tell our babes not give us the cookie too.

She is Boko haram. She has to be crucified
Just imagine! undecided

Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 8:34am On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Funny enough, I found myself reading what's women's and nodding in total agreement. In fact, I felt a sermon is being administered directly to me... Unisex post tbh, good admonitions Olivia, You should allow stuffs like this pay you I think. Just saying tho, everything is not about 'cashing on it' I know.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. smiley
Re: Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know by Nobody: 8:36am On May 21, 2016
ImDharay:
Thread created in d middle of d nyte?
Hell sure yhu wernt jackinq....

Lol. Actually, I had been researching on articles for my term paper before I decided to create the thread.

Funny Illustrations That Show Differences Between Boys And Girls / Would You Post A Picture Of You And Your Lover Kissing On Social Media? / This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life