Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief (3022 Views)

Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by snezBaba: 8:47am On May 21, 2016
Let us wise up,we all saw how wike and aregbesola were joking during the governors forum.This is a game to them.Like Game of thrones,Enemies come together to defeat certain group(This case?ACN,CPC,APGA all coming 2gether to defeat PDP).People fron the same group can also betray one another,like when Bolton stabbed Rob Stark in the back chest(This case? Pdp members coming to APC,saraki and co.)My point ? The same people still govern us Again and Again.
It is seriously heartbreaking to see that many people appreciate what is happening in the niger delta.Some call it liberation.Pls what is liberating about it,These people are destroying the little things we are managing to atleast survive in this corrupt country(Not an APC or PDP fan).They wont stop bombing and our Daura president who i see as Sturborn wont also give them wat they want,Who continues to suffer? We the bloody civilians of course.Funny thing, i dont see any serious person the PDP are willing to nominate to tackle Mr. President come 2019(Fayose ? ),well lets wait till then.Then what ?,Anoda person enters after sweet campaign and sugar coated lies(After which they tell us,they met d country in a state they never imagined).This new person has two options,Continue fighting dem(i.e Niger millitants) or give ammnesty.If he does the former We continue to suffer and if he does the later,how many years will it take for anoda group to come 2geder all in the name of our "Oil"(whereas there is an hidden agender,they know they will later get ammnesty).Then the Lagos people too that av heard that oil too is already floating on their land will come with their own Demands(Trust me,Lagos Boys matter will actually be much worse than that of 9ja delta people).
What Did we achieve under obasanjo ?(Telephone i think ,And he increased the oil money shortly b4 vacating his post)
Under Yar'Adua nko(R.I.P.):He said he came wif 7 points agenda or what sef ? Within the two years or three we saw nofin.His vice didnt continue fron there and they say have plans for us(Nigerians)
Jonathan nko:Our security flaws was opened to the world during this tenure by the Abducion of chibok girls,he also did the subsidy stuff,we had to buy fuel for #150,tgen after all the hues and cries he reduced it to 97 then 87 shortly b4 leaving the post.
*Buhari is here again and all i see is a stuborn man in his 70's trying to make sure things turn out the way he wants(By force by Fire,BTW i voted for him),Focusing on corruption while everything else is going down the drain.Busy fighting Boko,Niger delta millitants,Dasuki,Metuh,Saraki(Not sure) while the latest Gold in town is Tomatoe.The fuc.king truth is dasuki aint going to jail,saraki aint going to jail(Probably resign which I also doubt),metuh aint going to jail(D guy don dey abroad now 4 fake medical enjoyment treatment,Kanu will probably also be realeased after many of his rights has been violated within and outside custody(D guy sef don dey pity himself).so WTF are you doing Baba,Mai writeup sef dey shake as d boi don dey battle wif hunger(English don change to Pidgin).Bottom line,The fight is in our hands,we are so gullible in this country that I wonder and come to the conclusion that people that av sinned seriously in the past life were piled 2gether and dumped here in this place we call home.
Come 2019,i predict that buhari will win again and the cycle might continue except he CHANGE.Thats just my mind.mess Obasanjo,R.I.P Yar'Adua(He did no wrong),Fuc.k Jonathan like seriously(somewhere sipping tea in ghist mode abi),Mr. President its rude but mess you too as long as you kontinue like dis.Chibok girls are been released day by day(Diaris God oo.)
Any Politician that has stolen from us in this country(God punish you too and you will Die horribly,i promise you that one).
Dis is just a hungry me talking.Peace Out

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Thewrath(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2016
fulanmafia:

I have consistently condemned the activities of the blood sucking criminal herdsmen, so you can shove that rotten lie up your rectum.

Stop supporting the militants attack on the economic life of the innocent ND people.
Not like I want the bombing to continue,but it seem to be the only way to get govt attention in this country.
We the people suffer when the bombs go off.
We the people still suffer if the bombs don't go off.........so either ways,we always suffer!
It's a sacrifice we have to make and who knows,we might be liberated someday.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2016
fulanmafia:

That demand exposes the fraudulent nature of their requests, which is why it is vital to point it out.

The point remains that you cannot blackmail this government, especially not with violence.
So now you know Kanu is from the Niger Delta. So if they demand for his release, It's none of your business, They government will handle the situation the way it pleases.

They don't have to blackmail the dullardic government, They are already crippling the economy, You should be concerned about that my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by tsephanyah(f): 8:50am On May 21, 2016
Thewrath:

It's only on Biafra topics you people have one or two things to say,shouting kill em all and ipob youths,unfortunately,this topic is not about Biafra and far beyond your comprehension,kindly stick to the romance session!
hahaha lol.... My ancestorz ar politicians en 4 d record, romance section.. seems like black people brothel to me..
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by madridguy(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2016
Divide wetin? If Sai Baba hear this you will be invited for interrogation. grin grin grin..... You dey mind the Flat heads, they're always rejoicing over bad news, Sai Baba has said it again and again, No one can divide this country and anyone who is not okay with Nigeria, let them find their settlement somewhere else.

tsephanyah:
Some stu+pid people hailing militancy here on nairaland just because their life iz messy...the ss/se chiefs/politicians knew thiz pipe blowing wil not gona end well, anyway i wish nigeria wil be divided so that they can hav biafra.. They believe in one nigeria during gej.. When their political calculations hijaked by the yorubaz.. And northmen are ruling and governing, now they ar screaming nigeria is a scam..

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by fulanmafia: 8:55am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So now you know Kanu is from the Niger Delta. So if they demand for his release, It's none of your business, They government will handle the situation the way it pleases.

They don't have to blackmail the dullardic government, They are already crippling the economy, You should be concerned about that my friend.

Kanu is an Ibo man, not a Niger Deltan, and you can shove that mumbo jumbo about Abia and NDDC where the sun don't shine.

Kanu's release is not in the interest of the Niger Deltans, and you know it.

This government cannot be blackmailed, the only reason the militants attacks have such effects on the economy is because a certain drunk ineffectual baboon along with his predecessors failed to diversify the economy away from oil. The creek rats will eventually force the military to crush them.

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Blizzy9ja: 8:58am On May 21, 2016
when i saw the OP's moniker... Mallam i advice u should care more about the attack on ur tomatoe and leave the Niger Delta for the Avenger

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by LadyExcellency: 8:59am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
If u want biafra leave north and sw especially lagos, abuja and kano. go back to biafra and fight 4 biafra... I'm alergic to this keyword/keypads nonsense.

What has Biafra got to do with the topic? If you've personal issue with Biafrans, avenge it by blowing yourself to mass murder them.

Stop derailing the thread and moreover, the right to own property is a universal human right enshrined in UN convention.

Greed, mischief and bigotry are the cause of your nightmares and not a people seeking to rule their destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Thewrath(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2016
fulanmafia:

Kanu is an Ibo man, not a Niger Deltan, and you can shove that mumbo jumbo about Abia and NDDC where the sun don't shine.

Kanu's release is not in the interest of the Niger Deltans, and you know it.

This government cannot be blackmailed, the only reason the militants attacks have such effects on the economy is because a certain drunk ineffectual baboon along with his predecessors failed to diversify the economy away from oil. The creek rats will eventually force the military to crush them.
Me man quit bleating,go and edit the demands of the NDA if e too pain you!
We have addressed the issue of igbos in ND severally, but pains and jealousy won't let it sink into where ever you use for thinking!
My mom is from warri,dad from delta state's anioma,me born in niger state and and living in Abuja for over 20yrs.
My dad is pure Igbo and a ND!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Thewrath(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
madridguy:
This is the problem, now the consistent attack on oil installation has brought the presence of Nigeria Army into the Gbaramatu Kingdom and you think with the presence of Army you will be able to sleep with 2 eyes closed.

We keep telling the Flat head laminated brains cheering the Avengers boys, don't give soldiers any reason to come to your community, because of human right abuse. No where in the world you will see soldier without a case of human right abuse. Can you imagine soldiers asking innocent people where are your bombs and dynamite, invading the palace just because of some selfish people.

Before you quote me remember Delta State and Bayelsa State respectively are owing their workers 5 months salary, let the boys continue bombing and let see who will suffer it most.
Mouth dey scratch you abi,when I report you for breaking rule 2,your craze go cure!

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2016
So all the bombings were just about Tompolo! Events like these buttress the folly of giving a terrorist a government contract in the first place. Now that Tompolo has grown bigger and more prepared to wage a better campaign of terror in the Niger Delta, what should the Federal Government do? Appease Tompolo with more contracts?
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by fulanmafia: 9:13am On May 21, 2016
Thewrath:

Me man quit bleating,go and edit the demands of the NDA if e too pain you!
We have addressed the issue of igbos in ND severally, but pains and jealousy won't let it sink into where ever you use for thinking!
My mom is from warri,dad from delta state's anioma,me born in niger state and and living in Abuja for over 20yrs.
My dad is pure Igbo and a ND!

I didn't ask for your biography, I am telling you that it is not in the interest of the Niger Delta for NK to be released, and he is not a deltan.

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by obailala(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2016
I think the FG should find a way to dialogue and overwhelmingly appease the affected communities and not the miscreants. It really shouldnt be a big deal to appease these communities the proper way, but paying out billions to miscreants without paying any attention to law abiding community members, that was the biggest mistake of the last administration which should never be repeated.
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by snezBaba: 9:15am On May 21, 2016
Thewrath:

Not like I want the bombing to continue,but it seem to be the only way to get govt attention in this country.
We the people still suffer if the bombs don't go off.........so either ways,we always suffer!
Not supporting BUBU,but when tge bombs go off,we suffer more,Marine life suffers,Health hazard increases.They are in a well conducive environ
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Thewrath(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2016
fulanmafia:

I didn't ask for your biography, I am telling you that it is not in the interest of the Niger Delta for NK to be released, and he is not a deltan.
And am telling you to go and edit their demands!

You couldn't even hide the pain.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2016
Our economy economic life is down. Chevron is the only IOC that you can see in our area. People may say that they have not done enough but they are the only company that have been able to do one or two things in our area through their corporate social responsibility. You feel their impact in terms of employment and particularly in pipeline surveillance programme. Chevron employed over 200 youths who guard the pipelines. If Chevron is shut, all these guys would come back home. Sincerely, people that are benefiting from that programme are enormous and that is just one programme. So, when they are attacking Chevron, they are attacking the economic life of Gbaramatu because it is the only thing bringing food to our tables for now. There may be others but Chevron is the most visible one. Attacks on Chevron facilities are worrisome to us, the Gbaramatu people. If people are accusing us of attacking our own socio-economic life, it means that the country will fail. And all these accusations are coming from fifth columnists who want to paint us in very bad light. We are not involved. I am not involved. I don’t want to be involved. I cannot be involved. My people are not involved. We cannot be involved. We have never been involved. The traditional ruler of Gbaramatu has given us a marching order to ensure that these things do not continue in our area.
Posterity shall not forgive any Ijaw blood that participate in destroying ijaw land and economy

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Thewrath(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2016
snezBaba:

Not supporting BUBU,but when tge bombs go off,we suffer more,Marine life suffers,Health hazard increases.They are in a well conducive environ
Are you suggesting the NDA withdraw their demands?
Or that their demands are not in the interest of our people.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by fulanmafia: 9:29am On May 21, 2016
Thewrath:

And am telling you to go and edit their demands!

You couldn't even hide the pain.

You seem to think I regard those worthless 'demands'. What delusion. Lol.
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by tsephanyah(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2016
LadyExcellency:

What has Biafra got to do with the topic? If you've personal issue with Biafrans, avenge it by blowing yourself to mass murder them.

Stop derailing the thread and moreover, the right to own property is a universal human right enshrined in UN convention.

Greed, mischief and bigotry are the cause of your nightmares and not a people seeking to rule their destiny.
i know thats how u people turn every topic to biafra and insulting...buhari.. ! I don' like buhari policies. !! I'm PDP in politics and believes !!! i'm pro divide nigeria, so i support biafra, and any other region want to exit.. 4 ur info i'm d youngest delegate during confab..
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Thewrath(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2016
fulanmafia:

You seem to think I regard those worthless 'demands'.What delusion. Lol.
So why are you bleating all over the thread about nnamdi kanu?

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by rozayx5(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2016
fulanmafia:

I have consistently condemned the activities of the blood sucking criminal herdsmen, so you can shove that rotten lie up your rectum.

Stop supporting the militants attack on the economic life of the innocent ND people.

you always support them along side odenka your zombie lord cool

NDA are here to stay. go and sell ground nut and fund your budget since we are 5%

you went onlinr searching for a link to make you happy, all you could come up with is this long interview

better go teach your soldiers how to swim first grin grin grin grin

during gej era all of you were against the military and now you have all become patriotic citizens over night.

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by madridguy(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2016
That is for your senior @ home.

Thewrath:

Mouth dey scratch you abi,when I report you for breaking rule 2,your craze go cure!
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by rozayx5(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2016
obailala:
I think the FG should find a way to dialogue and overwhelmingly appease the affected communities and not the miscreants. It really shouldnt be a big deal to appease these communities the proper way, but paying out billions to miscreants without paying any attention to law abiding community members, that was the biggest mistake of the last administration which should never be repeated.

yaradua started amnesty not gej. with all his military experience obj cud not do sh!t buhari thinks he is god. he will eat the humble pie.

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by LadyExcellency: 9:47am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
i know thats how u people turn every topic to biafra and insulting...buhari.. ! I don' like buhari policies. !! I'm PDP in politics and believes !!! i'm pro divide nigeria, so i support biafra, and any other region want to exit.. 4 ur info i'm d youngest delegate during confab..

All you wrote up there has no effect on the self afflicted resentment you have for the Igbos.

There is free movement of people across the world, ECOWAS treaty ensures that in this geographical zone hence stop desiring inheriting or confiscating another man's hard Labour in a bid to cure your greed and exact a pound of flesh on a people for choosing to rule their own destiny.

In Nigeria, even people from Chad, Niger, Cameroun are included in census and they walk freely all over Nigeria. Why should Biafrans lose their investments in Nigeria only while the ones in Ghana, South Africa, Britain, US are secured if they declare their independence?

1 Like

Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by olalat(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2016
U people alway set the fire that will later consume you. Tell me the resources in the SE to control. Alas! U think ijaw men will bow to you bah. Hum.
SeverusSnape:

Yes, The truth is bitter. One of the bitter truths is, Resource control, true federalism is the answer to all these rubbish.
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Jesusloveyou: 10:01am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Come shut me up.
who is that ipod that open the cage for you, small boy u need to go back to the cage before i........
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by tsephanyah(f): 10:01am On May 21, 2016
LadyExcellency:

All you wrote up there has no effect on the self afflicted resentment you have for the Igbos.

There is free movement of people across the world, ECOWAS treaty ensures that in this geographical zone hence stop desiring inheriting or confiscating another man's hard Labour in a bid to cure your greed and exact a pound of flesh on a people for choosing be rule their own destiny.

In Nigeria, even people from Chad, Niger, Cameroun are included in census and they walk freely all over Nigeria. Why should Biafrans lose their investments in Nigeria only while the ones in Ghana, South Africa, Britain, US are secured if they declare their independence?
Awesome, the best reply, i was replied so far in this site, i don't hav resentment towards igbos.. especially when i'm in abroad, igbos are more friendly towards me than yorubas..
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by snezBaba: 10:03am On May 21, 2016
Thewrath:

Are you suggesting the NDA withdraw their demands?
Or that their demands are not in the interest of our people.
They always start by saying they are doing this things 4 the people but the pot-bellied leaders we have are not affected at all.Maybe,they should kidnap a LG chairman and starve him for some days.That would pass a message
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Jesusloveyou: 10:23am On May 21, 2016
rozayx5:

NDA are here to stay. go and sell ground nut and fund your budget since we are 5%
during gej era all of you were against the military and now you have all become patriotic citizens over night
before the army were ineffectual buffoon and fantastically corrupt like ur fantastically corrupt ineffectual buffoon clueless hero
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by fulanmafia: 10:29am On May 21, 2016
Thewrath:

[b]Not like I want the bombing to continue,but it seem to be the only way to get govt attention in this country.
[/b]We the people still suffer if the bombs don't go off.........so either ways,we always suffer!

And so the solution is to continue to bomb and destroy 'your' region while rubbishing and blowing up any chances it has to attract investors for the next 25 years even as oil is increasingly becoming worthless?

Genius thinking that can only be manufactured in Aba.
Re: Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief by Thewrath(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2016
fulanmafia:

And so the solution is to continue to bomb and destroy 'your' region while rubbishing and blowing up any chances it has to attract investors for the next 25 years even as oil is increasingly becoming worthless?

Genius thinking that can only be manufactured in Aba.
How many employment did re gas flaring and oil pollution creat for us prior to the bombing?
You dey tell small pikin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti IPOB People On Nairaland Are Hypocrites / Rontimi Amaechi Commends Ex-president Jonathan - ‘we Met Projects 80% Completed / Confab 2014: 54 States, 54 Governors, 54 Ministers, 172 Senators, 224 Reps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.