Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? (5977 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2016
libertyfather:
They won't let you speak, even guys asking must you do and kettle calling pot whatever.. guys with baby girl brain not even this so girls brain...but op I jst paid 3k now and you paid 2k? I feel cheated

Go get a refund of your 1k.

Lol.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by PunkyV(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:

So you concluded it but from your philosophy, does it mean a woman cannot say no to sex from men again especially the ones she barely meet? If she didnt agree to me, would i have done it?

Oh, you're so full of it! You're no better than her. In fact, you're birds of the same feather flocking together in promiscuity. You went on a pùssy chase from a stranger like an animal. What do you think that says about YOUR character?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2016
Second story!!!

I met Blessing as a Corper when she walked into the restaurant myself and a friend were there eating. Blessing looked beautiful and well kept carrying herself so orderly. I said hello to her and she responded. Asked how service was going and she replied and added she was happy serving in the state. Well, Corpers easily get favoured both from government and individuals. I offered to pay for her meal and she obliged. Got to know her better after the meal and got her contact. At this point, Blessing told me that she is from Ekiti state but her fiance works and resides in the state and she stays with him. Guess may be one of the reasons she worked her way to be posted to the state. We became close and began to take one's phone and scrolled through to view pics and so. Blessing showed me her pictures she took with her fiance including the ones during their engagement party and the ones they took during family introduction. Blessing said she will be getting married to her fiance as soon as she is done with service. I congratulated her in all. As a matter of fact, having seen all the above, i began to withdraw my intentions of getting her just to show some respect. When we wanted to leave, she said when she wants to get in contact with me, she will call that i may not bother to call her. After two days, Blessing called and asked if she could see me. I was briefly out of town that day so i told her so. When i returned few days later, i called her and asked if we could see. She said she could not make it. She told me she will be travelling in two days time that i should come to park and see her off. I went to the park to see Blessing off as a good friend. In the park, Blessing suggested she should come and know my place before leaving of which i told her not to bother so she won't depart late. She insisted and i took Blessing to my apartment. In my apartment, Blessing didnt act like who had somewhere to travel to as she felt so relaxed. Cutting long story short, do you know that Blessing passed the night in my house and we did all the 'doables'? The following day, blessing took her leave and promised to arrive in my place first again before her fiance's place when she returns from the journey. What point am i trying to make here? I mean this is lady that is into a serious relationship and preparing to get married soon but yet, she goes around f*cking other men still. What kind of ladies do we have in this generation for Christ Sake?

Fear ladies of this generation. Bachelors are doomed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Silly Really! Is this how men think these days?

One, two, three bad girls equals a whole generation of bad girls.

And you are bad man too o. Even, 4 fingers are pointing back at you.

Yeye

Illiteracy is real
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 22, 2016
I know them I am not too baffled. why am I even wasting my time thinking about this girl I met. mtcheeewww
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 12:31pm On May 22, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Ur welcome ma!
Why are u not in church btw?

I'm back smiley
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2016
Pwettiejay HBD
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by freeage7(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2016
Well, I don't think the girl is cheap, it is the OP that is cheap. Running your mouth on nairaland because woman give you nack the first day...you never even see anything for woman and man matter...guy pity yourself and free bachelors from your pathetic pities...let me stop here for others to comment jo. Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by yemmat2008(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2016
Name. : Aladdin Martins
Age. : 36
Location. : Lagos
Status. : single
Looking 4. : friendship
Occupation. : working as a swimming coach in a private school.
BBpin. : 2B8A807A
WhatsApp. : 07032779661

halfricanadian:
Shebi u guys are treating d good women like trash

Av been treated like one now i realise my type is so rare

Av raised my standard grin grin

Mehn to date me u goin to pass tru alot my type is rare tongue

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
yemmat2008:

Name. : Aladdin Martins
Age. : 36
Location. : Lagos
Status. : single
Looking 4. : friendship
Occupation. : working as a swimming coach in a private school.
BBpin. : 2B8A807A
WhatsApp. : 07032779661

cheesy cheesy are u crios?
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh, you're so full of it! You're no better than her. In fact, you're birds of the same feather flocking together in promiscuity. You went on a pùssy chase from a stranger like an animal. What do you think that says about YOUR character?

I could have been joking but was surprised to see she fell for it so easily.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by PunkyV(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:

I could have been joking but was surprised to see she fell for it so easily.

Like attracts like. You got attracted to what you are, so it's an obvious win for both sides. Two loose cannons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by yemmat2008(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2016
Guy its 50/50 it also fall in the mens part too. But its just too obvious to the ladies. There is the lady friend of mine that's married. You need to see the picture she sent me. End time ladies is what I call them. There are every where. Trust them not, there are every where. Even the married ones are the worstest.

permanentgrace:
Second story!!!

I met Blessing as a Corper when she walked into the restaurant myself and a friend were there eating. Blessing looked beautiful and well kept carrying herself so orderly. I said hello to her and she responded. Asked how service was going and she replied and added she was happy serving in the state. Well, Corpers easily get favoured both from government and individuals. I offered to pay for her meal and she obliged. Got to know her better after the meal and got her contact. At this point, Blessing told me that she is from Ekiti state but her fiance works and resides in the state and she stays with him. Guess may be one of the reasons she worked her way to be posted to the state. We became close and began to take one's phone and scrolled through to view pics and so. Blessing showed me her pictures she took with her fiance including the ones during their engagement party and the ones they took during family introduction. Blessing said she will be getting married to her fiance as soon as she is done with service. I congratulated her in all. As a matter of fact, having seen all the above, i began to withdraw my intentions of getting her just to show some respect. When we wanted to leave, she said when she wants to get in contact with me, she will call that i may not bother to call her. After two days, Blessing called and asked if she could see me. I was briefly out of town that day so i told her so. When i returned few days later, i called her and asked if we could see. She said she could not make it. She told me she will be travelling in two days time that i should come to park and see her off. I went to the park to see Blessing off as a good friend. In the park, Blessing suggested she should come and know my place before leaving of which i told her not to bother so she won't depart late. She insisted and i took Blessing to my apartment. In my apartment, Blessing didnt act like who had somewhere to travel to as she felt so relaxed. Cutting long story short, do you know that Blessing passed the night in my house and we did all the 'doables'? The following day, blessing took her leave and promised to arrive in my place first again before her fiance's place when she returns from the journey. What point am i trying to make here? I mean this is lady that is into a serious relationship and preparing to get married soon but yet, she goes around f*cking other men still. What kind of ladies do we have in this generation for Christ Sake?

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by olain(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2016
Ladies of this generation..... We bachelor hmnnn...na only God go provide better gal ooo
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:

So you concluded it but from your philosophy, does it mean a woman cannot say no to sex from men again especially the ones she barely meet? If she didnt agree to me, would i have done it?
. U r a nicompoop. Whatever makes u think u r bera dan dat gal. Go wash ur dirty panty in ur bath n not here. U r a brainless guy/man. Seriously pity whoever has u as a man in her live. Modafoka heifer!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Israel5(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
now i realise my type is so rare

Av raised my standard grin grin

Mehn to date me u goin to pass tru alot my type is rare tongue
eh en? this is wondrful.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Israel5(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2016
yemmat2008:

Name. : Aladdin Martins Age. : 36 Location. : Lagos Status. : single Looking 4. : friendship Occupation. : working as a swimming coach in a private school. BBpin. : 2B8A807A WhatsApp. : 07032779661
just imagine! U nid luck. Leave half alone! Shogbo?
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
Israel5:
eh en? this is wondrful.

Before nko tongue tongue
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by firstking01(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2016
Dafvck is thisundecided??...i have said it and i will repeat it again...we are the ones luring these girls into cheating....lets take this analyticall assumption...

Guy meets a girl...

Guy= hi

Girl= hello

Guy=how are you.

Girl=i'm fine, you?

Guy=i'm fine too, my name is blablablaundecided

Girl=my name is warreva

Guy=ok, you look pretty, just wondering if we could be friends??

Girl=innocently accepted with no ulterior motives..

Guy=somehow cos of her kind gestures and reciprocations he decided to ask her out..

Girl=girl in shock and startling, ok, i have a bf but we can still remain as friends, at this junction, know say you are on your way to the dreaded friendzonegrin...

Guy=becomes adamant and started pestering the innocent girl with all sugar qouted innuendos, and even go as far as buying gifts for her...showing her love and care but with fake intentions until she finally succumbs knowing fully well that girls easily fall in love and they are emotionally weaker vessels...then after you don chop clean mouth you come nairaland come dey tell us say we are doomed as bachelorsundecided...my brother, you are the one that is doomed not meundecided

my point is, if you meet a girl and she tells you she's hooked already free her abegi...unless she delibrately wanna cheat on her bf...also, she might be lying that she has a boyfriend when she's single as the abc alphabet "I"...then try to find out why she said she's single, if she tells you, you can now convince her in that area, and perhaps she might in the long run accept you...but when she says i have a bf and you know she does have a bf pls let her enjoy her relationship...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Israel5(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Before nko tongue tongue
hmm, God help them sha
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Oahray: 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
Hypocrite! Why is it ok for you to be a dog with zero self-control but wrong for her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by pcoolioz(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
Lol I don't get the point you are trying to pass across though? seeing that you are all the same. men and women cheat, some lack morals but it's equal and it's not one sided.

You had her for a night but he has her for a lifetime, isn't that the concept we guys use?

Me I have sha learnt that even the best and 'Christiany ' girls can be corrupted and would shock you, I won't put any girlfriend matter even wife on my head so I can live a long and peaceful life as long as i don't notice it. it goes both ways though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by pwettiejay(f): 7:41pm On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Pwettiejay HBD
Thanks!
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by esxty(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:
Second story!!!

you dint tell us how much you paid
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 22, 2016
pwettiejay:

Thanks!
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:
Despite being Sunday morning, it's quite annoying so i have to open this thread regardless.

I will give just two live examples to buttress my point. Mind you, this is a live experience...not told or hearsay.

First, i travelled from my state of residence to the neighbouring state for an important issue. While there in the capital city, i met this lady, so humble and well-dressed and looked more like a pastor's daughter who must believably be properly brought up. To be sincere, i love such ladies, so i went to say hi to her and she responded nicely which wasnt opposite of what i expected considering her outlook. We talked and to cut the story short, do you know that i spent that very night with the girl? While with her in a friend's guest room, her boyfriend whom i believe must totally be in love with her couldnt sleep. The guy had to call her unceasingly throughout the night suspecting she must be in a wrong place cheating on him. Though she tried to play her game well by not letting the guy know she was with another man, but why must she be going around fuccking other men if she had a guy who so much loved her? To me, from the way the guy acted on phone, he must be stuppidly in love with her but then, she still do not respect her relationship and stick to the guy. When we finished doing what we were doing, she would run to the sitting room and called the guy telling the dude all sort of lies and the following day when she wanted to leave, how much did i give her? Just 2k for transport...whatever. All these for just 2k?

Fear this generation ladies. The bachelors are doomed.

Second story loading...

sum gals of nowadays are not Omo (child) but Omo ( detergent)
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by permanentgrace(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2016
esxty:
you dint tell us how much you paid
Is that important?
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by esxty(f): 8:47pm On May 22, 2016
permanentgrace:

Is that important?
not really. but to know if she it is big,at least it would add for expenses for wedding
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
After drilling oil for almost nothing you're now complaining about the state of the well. Just leave the oil for guys wey no dey worry k
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by adegunwa4real(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm back smiley

O...okay...am Ifedayo btw...
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 11:03pm On May 22, 2016
adegunwa4real:

O...okay...am Ifedayo btw...

Nice to meet u smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*° You ran into 1 of the playas amongst us!!grin cheesy grin

ehen en en!! nitori olorun lorun
baba loke lo'se gbogbo nkan
oya wonlenu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are A Shy Guy You Need To See This..... / To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.