Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? (5976 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by adegunwa4real(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nice to meet u smiley smiley smiley smiley

Am Honoured My queen!
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by halfricanadian(f): 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Am Honoured My queen!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awwwwww sweet

Tanx
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 22, 2016
kazyhm:

ehen en en!! nitori olorun lorun
baba loke lo'se gbogbo nkan
oya wonlenu
*Can you say that in English?
°•I'm American an I think yer ranting at me but....
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Can you say that in English?
°•I'm American an I think yer ranting at me but....

oh! sowi, rant ? I don't rant
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

oh! sowi, rant ? I don't rant
*but you where chastising me, yeah
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*but you where chastising me, yeah

just believe what you said
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

just believe what you said
Uhm,yer difficult.
....bye
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uhm,yer difficult.
....bye

not difficult
just that have heard that phrase countless times and see the inverse of it many times
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

not difficult
just that have heard that phrase countless times and see the inverse of it many times
*Kay
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Kay

that why I sing for you
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 12:27am On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

that why I sing for you
*Sing
...like a song?
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 12:31am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Sing
...like a song?

yeah!
the tittle is "surulere" by DON JAZY and Dr sid
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 12:34am On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

yeah!
the tittle is "surulere" by DON JAZY and Dr sid
*If you do,I'll leave again tongue grin
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[/color]*If you do,I'll leave again tongue grin

OK, alrt.
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 1:43am On May 23, 2016
kazyhm:

OK, alrt.
wink
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by kazyhm(m): 2:04am On May 23, 2016
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Dafvck is thisundecided??...i have said it and i will repeat it again...we are the ones luring these girls into cheating....lets take this analyticall assumption...

Guy meets a girl...

Guy= hi

Girl= hello

Guy=how are you.

Girl=i'm fine, you?

Guy=i'm fine too, my name is blablablaundecided

Girl=my name is warreva

Guy=ok, you look pretty, just wondering if we could be friends??

Girl=innocently accepted with no ulterior motives..

Guy=somehow cos of her kind gestures and reciprocations he decided to ask her out..

Girl=girl in shock and startling, ok, i have a bf but we can still remain as friends, at this junction, know say you are on your way to the dreaded friendzonegrin...

Guy=becomes adamant and started pestering the innocent girl with all sugar qouted innuendos, and even go as far as buying gifts for her...showing her love and care but with fake intentions until she finally succumbs knowing fully well that girls easily fall in love and they are emotionally weaker vessels...then after you don chop clean mouth you come nairaland come dey tell us say we are doomed as bachelorsundecided...my brother, you are the one that is doomed not meundecided

my point is, if you meet a girl and she tells you she's hooked already free her abegi...unless she delibrately wanna cheat on her bf...also, she might be lying that she has a boyfriend when she's single as the abc alphabet "I"...then try to find out why she said she's single, if she tells you, you can now convince her in that area, and perhaps she might in the long run accept you...but when she says i have a bf and you know she does have a bf pls let her enjoy her relationship...
Bro i love u 4 dis. Mmua!!! Plenry
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by firstking01(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2016
enkayhope:
Bro i love u 4 dis. Mmua!!! Plenry
Sorry, i dnt do fake loveundecided...if you are really serious lets go to one coner and do ittongue
Re: Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? by skywalker240(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
permanentgrace:
Second story loading...

All you guys apportioning blames on me, are ladies supposed to open their legs to every guy who they just barely meet? Are women not supposed to hold themselves to high morality by making sure promiscuity is not exhibited in them? Men will always want their way 'there' but it's wrong to dash it out to every dude at the platter of gold.
I was about to site a few wrongs in ur previous post but this present back up post explains alot...

Y d hell cant naija girls ever close their legs even when they hear money?

Spot on.......and

BTW KARMA got no enemies....bbut then again u a fvcking LEGEND my man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Absolutely Stunning Pictures Of Northern Nigeria / 10 Hottest Body Parts In A Female / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.