Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. (10850 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Nairaland Literature Section Awards 2014..... Your Thoughts. / What Are Your Thoughts On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by ravenzord(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
The Thoughts of A Reformed Reprobate: On Defining Life

I know some of y'all who have an inkling of my age range thought 2 urselves on seeing the title of this piece: 'What makes this guy think he can talk on life? Afterall he's a young'un' Well I'l have U know that a man's age is not measured by the amount of years he's existed on the surface of the earth,but by the amount of experience he's been able to squeeze into these years,and the amount of profound realizations he's been able to squeeze out of these experiences.
Now we've got that outta the way,to our topic for 2day: Life. This is another topic everybody thinks they're experts on,and we really all are,cos afterall we're all caught up in the process of living it. Right from the days of Adam (whose definition of life was 'The thing you wake up to everyday after being kicked outta ur favorite garden for tasting one measly fruit') to the days of Solomon,(who defined life as vanity,funny that he had to spend all his billions on a thousand chicks before he realized this,I coulda told him for free),to these days of you and I (You're not really expecting me to tell you what your definition of life is are you? Do I look like I'm psychic?),we've all attempted to answer the question: 'What does it all mean?' . Some years back,in one of my moments of boredom-induced philosophy I sent a text 2 a couple of friends of mine asking for their definitions of life,and every one of them replied with very sensible answers,all of them true and all of them different. One particular one which I remember is from a good friend of mine: 'Your definition of life is how you live it',and I'd like to change it to 'Your definition of life determines how you live it'.
Now the 10 million naira question is; Since so many people have different definitions of life,could all these definitions be right? To answer this question,we'll first of all have to consider my own definition of life. Personally I see life as a metaphoric elephant (I know what u're thinking: 'Elephant ke? All that hair on this guy's head must be affecting him',wait now lemme explain). Does any one of U remember that story of the elephant and the six blind men? For those of you who've forgotten the story and those who never got to hear it (rather unfortunate really),I'l briefly summarize it: Six blind men travel to India to 'see' the elephant,one of them feels the elephant's leg and declares that the elephant is like a pillar,another feels the tail and says the elephant is like a rope,the third feels the ear and says the elephant is like a hand fan,the fourth man upon feeling the tusk posits that the elephant is like a solid pipe,the fifth feels the trunk and says the elephant is like a tree branch,and the last guy feels the body and argues that the elephant is like a wall.The six blind men then go back home,each one with a very firm idea of the elephant in their heads,absolutely sure that they're right and everyone else is wrong. So we could see life as that elephant and we humans as those blind men. Alternatively,we could say life was some sorta large artifact in a museum,and we've all got to view this artifact through little peepholes in different,individual positions.
The only problem with being an elephant-viewing blind person,or viewing large artifacts through peepholes is that you'll never have a complete view of whatever it is u're tryna view. You'll have to agree with me that in these two situations mentioned,every viewer gets a one-sided,skewed perspective,and the descriptions they'll give can only be as accurate as their views allow them.However if we were to ask any of these viewers 2 define life,they wouldn't be totally wrong in describing what they saw would they? Of course they wouldn't be totally wrong,but they wouldn't be totally right either. This answers our afore-asked question: 'Are all the definitions of life right?'. Well they can be said to all be right to an extent,but only when the different perspectives these definitions are coming from are put into consideration. You can't expect an orphan girl tryna fend for herself and her siblings in The Bronx,to view life the same way as a jobless young man discovering himself in Ibadan would,or a young boy in war-torn Palestine who's just lost his family to a bomb from an Israeli aircraft and can't figure out why it happened to view life in the same light as a spoilt rich kid growing up in Beverly Hills.Depending on the Bronx chick's definition of life,as viewed from her position,she might feel compelled 2 go in2 an unsavoury profession such as stripping to pay the bills,and our young boy in Palestine might grow up,indoctrinated by a fanatical cleric who tells him that God wants him to blow up a coupla thousand infidels,the very same folks that caused his family's death,and if he dies in the process it would be an end to his suffering,upon which he'd get 2 a heaven filled with nubile young women (who wouldn't ordinarily ja him face).
I'm not saying that what these people do is right (matter of fact if U see any suicide bomber-like person around U,hit him as hard as U can,don't say Rave told U not to),all I'm saying is,before you sit in your comfortable chair and judge ANYBODY,first of all try to put yourself in the person's shoes,walk a couple of miles in em.
Try to understand that every individual's character is determined by factors not wholly under their control,stuff ranging from their genes to their growing conditions,their degree of exposure to certain ideologies,in other words their internal and external environment (like me,I can't help being a goof,I saw lotsa Woody Allen and Charlie Chaplin movies growing up). I understand that this is a very hard thing to do,cos it's far easier to judge than to understand,to criticize than to empathize,but we should all make an effort,even if we can't understand why people do the things they do,try to understand that not everyone can see life as you do,and so they can't be subjected to the same standards which you impose upon yourself.To every person his own,and may God help us all.Think about it.

P.S: As my fave rapper Nas said: 'People fear what they don't understand,hate what they can't conquer,guess it's just the fury of man' Has nothing 2 do with this,just thought I should mention it.

So wadja say maedan? Does I got my mojo/groove back?
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by maedan(f): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Ravenzord
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!! smiley
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by Scofield007(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Welcome back rave. I think your friend who sent you that message was right, 'life is what you make of it. I'm still angry at the spaniards so i wont be able to say much. Maybe later.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
Interesting!
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Ravenzord

Interesting!
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by adebayo201: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2009
;d :p
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by frank317: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
my thoughts my mind, my world, my life

women, girls, females.

i love women, i know a lot of u will quickly conclude that i must be a womanizer. but what u think is not what i am here for, but for what i think. I love women. Understanding them is the most difficult thing, yet i cant overlook the strong effect they have on me. the beauty of a woman lies in her feminine nature and when ever i fantasize about the woman of my dreams, all i see is a very feminine creature. i see a woman who is feminine in the way she does evrything. I see her laugh like a woman, cry like a woman, talk like a woman and walk like a woman. i get carried away when i see a woman who is very feminine. when she walks past me, swaying her hips like a harmless lion and the gentle, tender way she slides through the air makes me hold my breath.
have u ever gently stripped a woman? u tend to ask yourself what God was thinking when he created the woman.
she closes he soft eyes and waits for u to devour her lips with yours. the beauty behind her face is revealed when she moans to the pleasure of ur touch. her breasts swells up as you unveil them and the momentry heart stopping lump of flesh u view takes u to planet venus. the feel of her breast in your palms is pleasurably undescribable and as u kiss them ur mind explodes with screams of gratification as u wish the moment never to end.
lets go down as you reveil the great V, something so beaustiful and mysterous. you are filled with delightful confusion as u dont understand why this view is eliciting such a gratifyin sensation. then you touch them, and she moans, then you take a moment to savour the rough wet blissful feeling that flows like electric current from your hands to your whole body.
hmnnnn, woman. i love women. 80% of my thoughts are all about them and this thought is what motivates me to be successful because i know the more successul i am the more women i can have. i sometime find myself wanting to have them all (dont blame me, we are all naturally greedy). I am more amazed that every woman is diferent, yet the same. I guess this misery is what makes us(men) want more of them as we have them.
women have caused me heartache, headache and most importantly they have give so much joy to the world. imagine how tasless this world would have been without women. our mothers, our sisters, our lovers and our world.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
~PARENTAL ADVISORY~
          EXPLICIT CONTENT
       Not suitable for Minors.

In short, u spend your time fantasizing and daydreaming about sleeping with women? Wonderful!
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by maedan(f): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
@semid
Unfair!
He's speaking his mind, is all.
Like d topic sez,
Air ur thots.
I'd like 2 hear some of YOURS soon smiley
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by frank317: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
My thought about life and death

I lost a two good friends some times ago. One a female, one a male. the girl was my mate and the male way about 6 years older older me. but they both died. I loved them, they were cheerful, they were both good to me, but they are gone.
one lesson i decided to learn is adopt the hedonism life style and not give a fu*k about what other people think (even though what others think is important sometimes) u live life once and then u are given no other chance. then why should we allow pain and sadness to rule our short life? life is easy despite the hard part that we see because we are just humans. yes, your brother, mother, father or friend dies, but why do we forget that our turn is just by the corner?
i can remember once dicussing wth a female friend how we lost so many people on the street that we grew up in. we even counted them. this same friend died bearly three months after counting lost souls with me.
what do u belive in? christianity? islam? God? devil? thats ur business but remember that u live life once and make sure that u make the best of it for ur sake. not for our  mothers, father's or wife's.
i will say my mind and live my life within the limit i find myself. i will not continue regretting that i am not fat, thin, ugly, handsome, or beautiful. i will not regret that i didt go to college or become a mechanic. i will enjoy life the way i see it and always remember that o matter how many loved ones i loose to death people are going to lose me one day.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by adebayo201: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
SORRY DUDE. SUCH IS LIFE.
I MADE A MISTAKE DURING THE COURSE OF MY REGISTRATION FOR YABATECH POST PCE EXAMINATION I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO I JUST PRAY THAT WOULDNT IMPLICATE ME cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by sino(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
@raven wouldn't agree less with your thought perhaps if we all try to listen to another s point of view and marry it with ours we might get the full picture of life but there are some whose only point of view is evil we cant help it life is complicated unraveling the mysteries only confuse you the more. for me. life is an illusion. it cant be the real thing; that is if you are inclined to the creationist school of thought. well if i stick to the view i saw through the peephole why argue and force another to accept what i saw knowing fully well that he didn't look through mine undecided. me thinks there is a particular peephole which gives you almost the perfect view of the artifact or you just try as much as possible view through all the peepholes and get the full picture. knowledge is power. wouldn't subscribe to the blind story they had no business "seeing" an elephant
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by adebayo201: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hmmm. What a thought! cool
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by Scofield007(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2009
Okay rave, just search for scofield olusola bodunrin. searched for ravenzord but cudn:t find it.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by ravenzord(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ Frank: Big ups bro,U're a man after my heart. I also love women,although I wouldn't describe them so explicitly,but I'm also an advocate of the 'Live ur life while U can' school of thought.Used 2 be scared of death till I realized that was pretty dumb,seeing as how we are all gonna die someday,I just hope when it comes 4 me I'da done everything I wanna. Keep'em thoughts coming B,I love em.

@ maedan: U know,I don't remember ever seeing any thoughts of urs,U self write now.

@ Sino: U're getting me wrong bro,I'm not saying we should marry our views of life with everyone else's,I'm saying we should understand that other people have other views of life,and try to be more tolerant. I got inspired 2 write that piece cos I was in a bus and this beautiful Fulani lady was crossing the road in front of the bus,unfortunately she crossed a little 2 slowly 4 the taste of my fellow passengers and they started 2 rain abuses not only on her,but her whole tribe,calling them animals,and the driver,trying to pacify the passengers said something like: 'E le blame won,awon fulani yen d'abi awon Malu ti won ma'n gbe ka kiri'.meaning: 'U can't blame them,those Fulanis are just like the cows they move with'. On hearing this I felt very,very sad. I agree with U that knowledge is power,as it removes the scales from our eyes,releases us from the bondage of parochialism and narrow-mindedness.pAix

@ Scofield: I've added U.

The Thoughts Of A Reformed Reprobate: On Nigeria and Nigerians

I see and I cry for my country Nigeria
a nation which falls short when judged by any criteria
an old lady still taking baby steps at 49,
by her own children overexploited and underutilized,
used 2 be ravishing but now she looks ravaged,
her psyche and spirit not yet broken but badly damaged,
and we all claim to be angry but nobody does nothing,
accepting a system of things that we all know's rotten,
staying complacent,hoping a Savior'll come 2 change the status quo,
but as long as we ignore'em the problems will never go,
they'll grow,metastasize till they're too much to bear,
and then it will be too late to avert Armageddon cos it'll already be here,
the time 4 action's now and definitely not later,
We can't close our eyes and pray things will get better,
cos our silence means that we give our consent,
a few mutterings in the crowd will barely make a dent,
We all must look to the inner,find the savior within us,
realize that we are the only people who can redeem us,
break these chains,refuse 2 be slaves to the system,
it's conquerors that we are,we weren't born victims,
let's come together,unite,create a New Naija Order,
250 tribes as one,all sisters and brothers,
if all the stuff we've gone through hasn't taken us under,
then it sure as hell has made us stronger,
this piece wasn't meant as a pep talk to be forgotten as soon as you're through,
it's a call for revolution and it begins with you
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by africhika(f): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2009
even when i'm not thinking of him,
i'm thinking of him anyway. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by africhika(f): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
  quote by frank3.16

women, girls, females.

i love women, i know a lot of u will quickly conclude that i must be a womanizer. but what u think is not what i am here for, but for what i think. I love women. Understanding them is the most difficult thing, yet i cant overlook the strong effect they have on me. the beauty of a woman lies in her feminine nature and when ever i fantasize about the woman of my dreams, all i see is a very feminine creature. i see a woman who is feminine in the way she does evrything. I see her laugh like a woman, cry like a woman, talk like a woman and walk like a woman. i get carried away when i see a woman who is very feminine. when she walks past me, swaying her hips like a harmless lion and the gentle, tender way she slides through the air makes me hold my breath.
have u ever gently stripped a woman? u tend to ask yourself what God was thinking when he created the woman.
she closes he soft eyes and waits for u to devour her lips with yours. the beauty behind her face is revealed when she moans to the pleasure of your touch. her breasts swells up as you unveil them and the momentry heart stopping lump of flesh u view takes u to planet venus. the feel of her breast in your palms is pleasurably undescribable and as u kiss them your mind explodes with screams of gratification as u wish the moment never to end.
lets go down as you reveil the great V, something so beaustiful and mysterous. you are filled with delightful confusion as u dont understand why this view is eliciting such a gratifyin sensation. then you touch them, and she moans, then you take a moment to savour the rough wet blissful feeling that flows like electric current from your hands to your whole body.
hmnnnn, woman. i love women. 80% of my thoughts are all about them and this thought is what motivates me to be successful because i know the more successul i am the more women i can have. i sometime find myself wanting to have them all (dont blame me, we are all naturally greedy). I am more amazed that every woman is diferent, yet the same. I guess this misery is what makes us(men) want more of them as we have them.
women have caused me heartache, headache and most importantly they have give so much joy to the world. imagine how tasless this world would have been without women. our mothers, our sisters, our lovers and our world.

wow, this is beautiful.

but can guys like u ever stay in a faithful marriage?  undecided
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by ravenzord(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ africhika: Of course he can,who says he can't be married 2 more than one woman? If God wanted all men 2 marry only one woman,he wouldn't have made so many more women than men,LOL.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by africhika(f): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
oh gosh  undecided

spare me that tired excuse.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by ravenzord(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
Not excusing anything. . .just making a statement of fact; if everyone in the world were destined for s'mun,then it only stands to reason that some people are destined for more than one person,c'est fini.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by Scofield007(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
Wow rave, i cant belive you hold that dumb sh*t of more eves than adams. Who's ever confirmed that, huh who. Tell me who has. What method was used to ascertain it? Census? The last conducted in Naija shows more guys than the female folks.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by chiogo(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
LOL, Rave . . .did you by any chance miss the study which refuted that nonsense claim that there are more women? There are actually more men. LMFAO!!
Now, who's ya daddy?

frank3.16:

women, girls, females.

she closes he soft eyes and waits for u to devour her lips with yours. the beauty behind her face is revealed when she moans to the pleasure of your touch. her breasts swells up as you unveil them and the momentry heart stopping lump of flesh u view takes u to planet venus. the feel of her breast in your palms is pleasurably undescribable and as u kiss them your mind explodes with screams of gratification as u wish the moment never to end.
Wow. . .nice one but kinda x-rated if I may say so myself. But they're your thoughts so go on with yo bad self. tongue
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by ravenzord(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
More men than women? That's a lie! Lemme prove it: In every state in Nigeria there are at least 2 Unity schools,one is always a girls only skool,the other's mixed. For real,there are definitely more females than guys,how else were our forefathers able 2 polygamize?

Chiogo check ur Biology;there are three X's for every Y. . .now who's the Granddaddy? cool
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by chiogo(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2009
ravenzord:

More men than women? That's a lie! Lemme prove it: In every state in Nigeria there are at least 2 Unity schools,one is always a girls only skool,the other's mixed. For real,there are definitely more females than guys,how else were our forefathers able 2 polygamize?

Chiogo check your Biology;there are three X's for every Y. . .now who's the Granddaddy? cool
Poverty on the part of the females' families. duh!!! Polygamy= less men?? yeah right.

eww at granddaddy.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by ravenzord(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
I just scientifically and culturally proved 2 U that there are more females yhan males,everwhere,hell try an NL census and check out the results.

@ Granddaddy part,stop fronting and dobale for ur Elder jare.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by chiogo(f): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hey, I didn't do the study. It's somewhere on nairaland. There are more males. simple, and you proved nothing. sorry.
There are equally all boys schools in naija, no?
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by frank317: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2009
africhika:

wow, this is beautiful.

but can guys like u ever stay in a faithful marriage? undecided

Yess, I try even though it ,ay be difficult. But my people always say that what u know wont kill you rather it will help u. self knowledge is the key to a stable life. not living a life of self denial.
I just see my woman as every woman.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by frank317: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
My thought on Love

love rules the world. the greatest commandent in the bible is 'love thy neighbour as thy self'. everybody needs love, but what is love? i am always very confused when i allow my mind to think indeptly about love. how can something that sounds to simple be this complex. i decided to do a little digging, then my thoughts about love changed.

My findings.
English language is very incomplete, this is because most english words are borrowed from either greek or latin. even our native hausa language is more complete than english language. the latin word has different names for different emotional feelings we have for people. e.g Agape= unconditional feeling of likeness for a divine being and verse versa (this feeling is perfect and contageouse i.e humans can share it among themselves if they are possesed by the devine being), philia= feeling for likeness between family members, eros=feeling of likeness between lover, to mention a few.
Now the english gathered all these feelings and call them love, yet it only described this love in terms of only Agape. and thats where the confusion started. if you are my brother i see the philia we have as agape (perfect), if u are my girlfriend i expect you to like me in terms of Agape(perfect).

My thought
Only Agape is perfect. and thats what God meant in the bible when he said 'love thy neigbour as thyself' he meant unconditional love which can be given when u allow him to possess u. isnt it sad that we think our lovers will give us a perfect love when they are not capable of giving such love? are we not expecting too much from our partners when we think eros is agape? Yes, we give out philia or eros but expect agape because we think that what we are giving is agape.
Agape is perfect and unconditional. it does not ask if u are tall, handsome, rich, short, blind, wicked, crippled etc. it just allows u to give out the feeling of intense likeness despite our shortcomings.but let me ask you, why do you like your boyfrend/girlfrend, wife/husband? is it because they are funny, caring, handsome, rich, tall, attentive, good natured etc. then its not agape, its philia and dont expect them never to hurt u at times or cheat on u or even leave u. how do u like ur sister/brother/mother/father? if our mother's love is as perfect as we think why do they get mad at us and persecute us when we get pregnant or marry their enemy's child or fail them?
honestly we as humans are not capable of giving "love". it can seem perfect at first and intense but just like we get adapted to our environment, we get bored and cant give love the way we thought we could.

solution
even though philia love or other kinds of feelings cant be perfect, nature have provided a tool that can help us subtitute our inperfect nature. this tool is what makes our parents stay together despite their inpefectness. nature provided the conscience. despite the decision we might want to make, the conscience calls us back to. but the conscience cannot be over tasked and everybody has different threshold for what the conscience can withstand.

we can only do our best in this world to make it a better place. but we cant expect too much from others.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by ravenzord(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
True talk bro,true talk. U know that feeling U get when U meet this person U think is so wonderful,she's everything U've ever wanted,sexy and smart,then 6 monhs later everything's gone,and U guys can't seem 2 be drifting apart. Eros isn't everything it's cracked up to be. I dig U
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by maedan(f): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2009

@ravenzord,
Sometimes, I like to listen(read) than to talk(write). I'm having more fun reading the thoughts of those of you generous enough to share them. But as soon as I gather up enough thoughts worthy of posting, you can bet you'll find them here wink.
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by adebayo201: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
Guy u 2 much. Naw i du undastand d luv i'v 4 odaz nd even myself.
WHAT A THOUGHT, REAL THOUGhT INDEED grin
Re: Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. by sino(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2009
Hi guyz, seems no one was interested in Nigeria's independence, well it was a blackout independence day for me, i even missed the president's address.

My thought on Nigeria's independence came like a poem so here it is:

NIGERIA MY NATION
Nigeria my nation, with tall dreams, lofty ambitions, but a sorry disposition,

Nigeria my nation, with fertile lands, buried within this lands treasures beyond imaginations, still her people suffer so much tribulation,

Nigeria my nation, with people so strong even poverty can’t make them loose concentration but too weak to take actions to put them in a better position,

Nigeria my nation, with leaders having so many agendas that only sounds so good on radio and TV stations,

Nigeria my nation, you are 49 today, still you look frail, hope seems a myth wondering if truly you are a giant nation,

Nigeria my nation, even though the future looks bleak, there is still hope for a true salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! / 6 Missed Calls!!!! A Must Read! / Naruto Chapter 593 (pidgin English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.