Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. (6493 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by ayokellany: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2016
rosieluv:
hypocrites evrywere,sm gals on nl collect more dan dis frm deir bfrnds n wil b ere givin rubbish advice,yle sm guys ere evn gv deir babes more dan dat. Back to d topic,op ur gf is ungrateful,tell her u r broke n dnt gv er money for a month,her reaction wud determine if she is in for ur money or nt.

I knew you are not some bad / golding girl from the first day I met you. Thumbs up 4 the advice.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Mannylex(m): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2016
OP, this is the salary of some people, hope you pay her pension, and she also remits her tax. angry

But really if you are comfortable , you can spend on het, but it shouldn't be a norm, and she has no moral justification to complain for now.
What happens when you guys are married?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by drizzymadbet(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2016
1trillionlikes:
Bae's business is very lucrative...... 20k per month x 10 mugus, that's about 200k......

hahaha mehn that's true buddy, ma niggas keeps mugulyzing

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by NemzySeries(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
5k a week 4 a common galfwend wen sum men dunt give such to deir wives den 1 uncultured gal wud say itz not enuf in dis Buhari's govt? honestly she needs to b probed & u mr boifwend dunt allow us begin to tink dat sum1 is playing snooker wit ur destiny Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

2 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Tweak2k: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

My girl is currently studying @ a university located in the same state we reside, only a 50 minutes drive to her school from home. Her accommodation and feeding expenses in school are covered by her parents. I try my best to send her 5000 Naira weekly and she just told me that it's not enough .

My dear people I need your advise.
bro let me tell you the truth she doesn't love you..She only need your money that's all.... Owk Don't give money for 3weeks lie to her you damn broke and see her reaction towards you.... Truth me expect you want to be a laffing stock.....A gal who love you would never complain cause she understand you....Bro she doesn't love you oooooo..Be smart now

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by geni340(f): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
op, am a lady misef...cant tell u to stop d charity stuff. just hv an honest talk wif ha...
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by goonsmi: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
hrhobi1:

I love her so much.

love shouldn't be one sided bro. That girl/lady will surely end up breaking your heart.

don't ever think you can buy her love but try to make her love you. stop giving out the cash for some weeks/months and see how much she's really into u.

Make her go through a little test to see for your self.

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yemsai(f): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2016
ayokellany:
Are you loyal ? I mean can you be loyal "faithful" ? .
Of course I can
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

My girl is currently studying @ a university located in the same state we reside, only a 50 minutes drive to her school from home. Her accommodation and feeding expenses in school are covered by her parents. I try my best to send her 5000 Naira weekly and she just told me that it's not enough .

Beggars can't be choosers, if I were you I will send her link to jobberman.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Cannonleo(m): 1:42am On Jun 02, 2016
smileysmiley:
*clears throat* ehm op *scratches neck* dem dey write application letter to be your babe? as you see me ehn, I'm not a greedy person, I'll give you discount sef, #4500 is what I'll collect, you can be using the remaining #500 to send recharge card to your younger one... I'm a very thoughtful lady o and I'm sure I'm prettier than that girl sef....

ORI O PE
when was the last time you sent something to mumcy, girlfriend don turn to paid job, make I rewrite CV sef
I can cook
I can do that thing well well
I can make your friends jealous of our love
I can pamper a man like say tomorrow no dey
I can wash cloth
chai! thank you so much op, bye bye to joblessness... printing a new CV first thing this morning *dancing shoki*
come around ,I go double the money
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Menzy86(m): 3:14am On Jun 02, 2016
As long as my mother is alive and I ain't married, no woman , I repeat NO BABE will EVER command any form of steady income from me. Gives them d crazy impressiom they r doing u a favour.

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by samsam2019: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

to say I'm angry would be a total understatement.

Please, is she working for you? I don't understand why you're paying hercto be with you. How much do you spend on your mother a D family every month?

It is your type that makes all these worthless and classless girls feel fly. Girls that is busy fxcking another guy for free and you're paying her ?

Wait sef, do you have so much self esteem that you have to pay a lady to be with you? Love is for free, if she needs money she should get a job or ask her parents.

When you give your gf money its just a privilege, not a right. Now that she's asking for it stop giving her

You don't owe her jack.

But if you still want to remain a dunce, you can continue
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by ayokellany: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2016
yemsai:

Of course I can

Do you mind if am to put your words to the test ?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Jadoskii(m): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Come o,r u a financial institution?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yemsai(f): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2016
ayokellany:

Do you mind if am to put your words to the test ?
Oya na...bt send ds week's 5kfirst
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by terridabull(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by mrjojo: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Some guys though, smh undecided
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

She really must be excellent in bed for you to be spending extravagantly on her.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Natotogokillme: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
You spend 5k a week for one silly girl that is fucking different lecturers in school while your father is still hunting bush meat in the village undecided
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:
You spend 5k a week for one silly girl that is fucking different lecturers in school while your father is still hunting bush meat in the village undecided

Ur moniker Ur problem.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2016
hrhobi1:

Ur moniker Ur problem.

How much do you send to mumsi weekly
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2016
pcguru1:

How much do you send to mumsi weekly

Bro stop asking stupid questions, not everybody came from a poor home like u, is it a must to send? she's has houses everywhere and she's also a retired commissioner of police. Dumb goats.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Vickyydera:
She really must be excellent in bed for you to be spending extravagantly on her.

I am excellent in bed,
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
hrhobi1:

Bro stop asking stupid questions, not everybody came from a poor home like u, is it a must to send? she's has houses everywhere and she's also a retired commissioner of police. Dumb goats.

The reason I asked is because that will show priority it was not meant as an abuse, for you to be defensive about it clearly tells alot. Now why I asked is because it's not about being rich or not, its because giving someone who appreciates it the most. With time you will come to understand.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
pcguru1:

The reason I asked is because that will show priority it was not meant as an abuse, for you to be defensive about it clearly tells alot. Now why I asked is because it's not about being rich or not, its because giving someone who appreciates it the most. With time you will come to understand.

So u were expecting me to disclose how much I give to my mum on a public forum? Apologies for my rants earlier.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
hrhobi1:

So u were expecting me to disclose how much I give to my mum on a public forum? Apologies for my rants earlier.

No p bro, all the best i realized that after i had typed it
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Ugole2013(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

Make it #25,000 a week so that she will not leave you. Nyivom........
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by ayokellany: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
yemsai:

Oya na...bt send ds week's 5kfirst

No problem pm your account # or would you just come take the cash ? Beside what school are you or did you finsh from ?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yemsai(f): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2016
ayokellany:

No problem pm your account # or would you just come take the cash ? Beside what school are you or did you finsh from ?
l
Lol..for real?? Wiill send it o..wld pm u
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by ayokellany: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2016
yemsai:
l
Lol..for real?? Wiill send it o..wld pm u
You are funny sha... lol. I have transfered the money, enjoy.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yemsai(f): 12:39am On Jun 06, 2016
ayokellany:
You are funny sha... lol. I have transfered the money, enjoy.
Lol...haba...fr spirit realm shey?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Originalsly: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2016
@Op... yellow flag....no amount would ever be enough. She is not the contented type... if you give her the moon she would want the stars. If you want peace of mind... dump her and move on with your life instead of waiting in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria / What Is Your Age Limit For Dating? / HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.