Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. (6499 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Kherry: 7:04pm On May 22, 2016
Better free her nd let ha go cos b4 u knw it ur bank acct is empty

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Smellymouth: 7:06pm On May 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Alright Swithrt...grincheesy

I hope she is fine.....

I'm coming.....cheesy

Ayam waiting.. you are taking too long na and u don't know anywhere erre lipsrsealed

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Greenbullet(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2016
wtf,5k a week a beg what is she contributung to your life .ahh ahhh DAT gal na thief ,cause no serious and loving gf can tax her bf no matter what.imagine in Nigeria's situation u are receiving salary without work while some people are working without salary.

2 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by chigoizie7(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

My girl is currently studying @ a university located in the same state we reside, only a 50 minutes drive to her school from home. Her accommodation and feeding expenses in school are covered by her parents. I try my best to send her 5000 Naira weekly and she just told me that it's not enough .

My dear people I need your advise.

Stop giving her a dime den

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

My girl is currently studying @ a university located in the same state we reside, only a 50 minutes drive to her school from home. Her accommodation and feeding expenses in school are covered by her parents. I try my best to send her 5000 Naira weekly and she just told me that it's not enough .

Like seriously? I think you should withhold the 20k from her for a month then she will realise that you've really being a great guy trying his best to meet her needs. My God! on a weekly bases you give her 5k and she's not grateful for it?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ayam waiting.. you are taking too long na and u don't know anywhere erre lipsrsealed

Swithrt....

My Jewel
My Hero
My Hypo....gringrin

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by realpoacher(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

Guys like you exist because of people like me. You fund and pay her bills while I boink her.
Continue being a Maga and Mugu. In fact don't stop, increase it to 10k weekly;...
Ewu Gambia!...

Better stop all financial obligations to her and let her die let's see...

Spending 240k/year on a girl who is not your wife, how does that sound in your ears?

Seriously, you need help.

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by realpoacher(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

Guys like you exist because of people like me. You fund and pay her bills while I boink her.
Continue being a Maga and Mugu. In fact don't stop, increase it to 10k weekly;...
Ewu Gambia!...

Spending 240k/year on a girl who is not your wife, how does that sound in your ears?

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Eyepencil: 10:22pm On May 22, 2016
faith551:

#5000 * 4 WEEKS = #20,000
#20,000 * 12MNTHS = #240,000
op if care is not taken,you dnt spend 50k on ur mum in a year. Why the fuk will u be paying ur girlfriend,is she doing you a favour by dating you? or are u paying for the sex?

Lols...The amount is reasonable to be spent on ur babe. You mean u can't give ur girl friend #800 daily?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by aiir2303(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2016
serzly,im restraining myself from getting a ban this evening cause i would have made it rain with all sorts of qualifications for your type.wait first are you in Nigeria and in this economy or maybe you re lying i don't know.But there's something i'm goon tell you cause you need to be "talllked"to.Firstly, you see that 5k a week you give out to your unappreciative BAE just give it as alms to beggars and the needy or even make it as special offering to God in church be sincere about it and ask for a TRUE Bae from your creator. im not a too spiritual person but i know somethings, you ll be suprised that your next would be one outta this world not only would you not need to spend 5k regularly you'll be receiving more regularly

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by faith551(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2016
Eyepencil:

Lols...The amount is reasonable to be spent on ur babe. You mean u can't give ur girl friend #800 daily?

Giving the money is not the problem, I can even give a thousand bucks to a begger on the street, but the problem is the condition behind the giving.It just looks like he's paying the lady.
Why will that be the case in a mutual relationship
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2016
realpoacher:

Ewu Gambia!...

Take it easy bro, why d insults ?
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
are people still as cheerful as dis nowadays? u dey try ooo. I wonder wen gf nw has turn to work dat u place her on salary. let anoda guy offer her 30k a month n c if she no go forget all d ones u don do for am. MY BROTHER, RECEIVE SENSE

I love her so much.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by omogin(f): 12:27am On May 23, 2016
Try not giving her for one month. Then watch her reaction. cheesy cheesy cheesy what you see next will determine how you respond. Obviously if you want a bae hmmm, but if you are thinking of wifing her hoooo
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by solomas(m): 12:37am On May 23, 2016
You can't satisfy her even if you increase am 20k weekly..jes run bro cos she go leave u cos of money soon or later
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Lovechyld101(m): 12:52am On May 23, 2016
$100 a month I tot only white men dey pay maga money.

2 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by dissybling(f): 5:53am On May 23, 2016
u try sha,
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 23, 2016
That's what you get for dating a student. Campus babes go for politicians and yahoo boys and the 'managers' search for magas, while the good girls are busy studying their books. The so-called working-class babes are also either too busy sleeping with their bosses or waiting for Mr. Right Millionaire. I suggest you consider dating a tailor or hairdresser, girls with handworks are still the best bet tongue

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
That's what you get for dating a student. Campus babes go for politicians and yahoo boys and the 'managers' search for magas, while the good girls are busy studying their books. The so-called working-class babes are also either too busy sleeping with their bosses or waiting for Mr. Right Millionaire. I suggest you consider dating a tailor or hairdresser, girls with handworks are still the best bet tongue
Hmm. You might be on to something here.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by rosieluv(f): 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
hypocrites evrywere,sm gals on nl collect more dan dis frm deir bfrnds n wil b ere givin rubbish advice,yle sm guys ere evn gv deir babes more dan dat. Back to d topic,op ur gf is ungrateful,tell her u r broke n dnt gv er money for a month,her reaction wud determine if she is in for ur money or nt.

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by tinkdoll(f): 6:48pm On May 31, 2016
Guy mssg me privately you need a new gf!
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
rosieluv:
hypocrites evrywere,sm gals on nl collect more dan dis frm deir bfrnds n wil b ere givin rubbish advice,yle sm guys ere evn gv deir babes more dan dat. Back to d topic,op ur gf is ungrateful,tell her u r broke n dnt gv er money for a month,her reaction wud determine if she is in for ur money or nt.
Best advice.grin

A frd of mine was always giving a girl in Ghana he intends marrying too much money, the least he gives her is 10k weekly and was advice to stop, which he did for a month, bt the girl's reaction later showed she was after the money, ;Dbt after thinking of his investment while he hasn't slept wit her, cos they attend same church, now he's planning to on her return and dumping her after wordsgrin
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by rosieluv(f): 8:07pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
Best advice.grin

A frd of mine was always giving a girl in Ghana he intends marrying too much money, the least he gives her is 10k weekly and was advice to stop, which he did for a month, bt the girl's reaction later showed she was after the money, ;Dbt after thinking of his investment while he hasn't slept wit her, cos they attend same church, now he's planning to on her return and dumping her after wordsgrin
dats d best tyn to do,buh dah ur frnd try ooooo,e hasnt sleep wiv her n d gal collects dah much,ahhh dah gal wicked gan
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 31, 2016
rosieluv:

dats d best tyn to do,buh dah ur frnd try ooooo,e hasnt sleep wiv her n d gal collects dah much,ahhh dah gal wicked gan
The church he worships in wouldn't join them, if they've had any intimacy, so i understood him.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Ranchhoddas: 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
Person don open office for your head you come dey ask question. You be goat. Even Buhari no mumu like this.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by rosieluv(f): 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
The church he worships in wouldn't join them, if they've had any intimacy, so i understood him.
sounds like jehovah witness
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2016
rosieluv:

sounds like jehovah witness
No.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 31, 2016
Op ure her latest maga. U gats shine ur eye.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by smileysmiley(f): 1:19am On Jun 01, 2016
*clears throat* ehm op *scratches neck* dem dey write application letter to be your babe? as you see me ehn, I'm not a greedy person, I'll give you discount sef, #4500 is what I'll collect, you can be using the remaining #500 to send recharge card to your younger one... I'm a very thoughtful lady o and I'm sure I'm prettier than that girl sef....

ORI O PE
when was the last time you sent something to mumcy, girlfriend don turn to paid job, make I rewrite CV sef
I can cook
I can do that thing well well
I can make your friends jealous of our love
I can pamper a man like say tomorrow no dey
I can wash cloth
chai! thank you so much op, bye bye to joblessness... printing a new CV first thing this morning *dancing shoki*

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by jrerico1(m): 2:26am On Jun 01, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

I really like 4ucking girls like yours.. All you cash is been spent on a sharp Nigger. Sorry sir
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 3:15am On Jun 01, 2016
jrerico1:
I really like 4ucking girls like yours.. All you catch is been spent on a sharp Nigger. Sorry sir
. Mumu you. Keep dreaming.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by ayokellany: 3:16am On Jun 01, 2016
yemsai:
Dump her for me angry
Are you loyal ? I mean can you be loyal "faithful" ?

hrhobi1:
OP 20K monthly to augment whatever her parent gives her is not bad but that she as the effontery to ask for more is a very good reason to stop giving her the 5K. Please let her know it is neither a right nor a priviledge. The earlier you infuse that into her brain the beta beside girls that truly love you would rarely demand money from you and if you truly love her you'll instinctively know when to give her money even without her asking and anytime she need without you being able to figure what she needs the money for trust me she will always find a subtle way to get her message across.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) / I Fuçked My Pastor's Wife, The Thing Dey Burst Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.