Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix (3919 Views)

This Damn Gay Crush Since 2014 Also Came Up This Year(screen Shot) / I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehehe, im beginning to blush. grin grin

Tell u more?? , hehehe, nah, that'll be my own secret. grin grin grin.

Ghost stories, the supernatural, the universe(now that's sweet), criminal minds etc,
Im a freak of nature. grin

You're awesome grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 7:23pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

You're awesome grin

Hehehehe, im just there, V.
U r the awesome one. grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 7:26pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehehe, im just there, V.
U r the awesome one. grin grin

You're awesomer grin

Are you Nigerian or other nationality?
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 7:30pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

You're awesomer grin

Are you Nigerian or other nationality?

Awesomest V. cheesy grin cheesy.

Nigerian ma'am,
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Awesomest V. cheesy grin cheesy.

Nigerian ma'am,

Oh really? I guess I shouldnt be surprised *facepalm*

Which part? tongue Imma quiz ya since you're now my favourite person of the moment grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 7:49pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh really? I guess I shouldnt be surprised *facepalm*

Which part? tongue Imma quiz ya since you're now my favourite person of the moment grin

"*facepalm*?", lol
U disappointed? ?,

Hehehehe, u gonna be kidding me.

From the southern part tho, grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by CaptPlanet(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm an Aquarius, dear. Of course it doesnt define me. I just study it because I find it intriguing for it has a grain of truth to it.

So, what strange stuff are you into? Mine is Astrology. Your turn tongue

Gotcha. You finally spilled it.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

"*facepalm*?", lol
U disappointed? ?,

Hehehehe, u gonna be kidding me.

From the southern part tho, grin grin

Lol, not about disappointment. Ok cool. Nice.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Gotcha. You finally spilled it.

Are you one too?
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 8:20pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, not about disappointment. Ok cool. Nice.

Meaning u aint Nigerian yh??
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

No, they were bank robbers & Bonnie never killed/shot anyone. The gang didnt kill for the sake of killing either, they just shot anyone who got in their way during a bank robbery or prison escape. Bonnie's role was to nurse them when they were injured & cook. Get your facts straight!

What do you mean by kill for the sake of killing? Does anyone kill for the sake of killing? Isn't there always a motive or motivation?
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:29pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Meaning u aint Nigerian yh??

No, I'm South African. Not a big hit on these streets grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
Decker:

You seem really knowledgeable about this kind of stuff. Is it a fascination of yours? I mean, the psychology of the criminal mind?

And what do you mean by kill for the sake of killing? Does anyone kill for the sake of killing? Isn't there always a motive or motivation?

The crazy kind of killers kill because they have an urge to kill. IMO, that's different from opportunistic killing or killing in self-defence.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

No, I'm South African. Not a big hit on these streets grin

Lol, says who.

U our very own nl Charlize Theron. grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

The crazy kind of killers kill because they have an urge to kill. IMO, that's different from opportunistic killing or killing in self-defence.

Well, they don't just have an urge to kill, that urge to kill is fueled by something. And that something is their primary reason for killing. They kill to attain a certain goal. Maybe an over fantasized unattainable sexual pleasure, or a certain thrill, or to satisfy psychotic obligation.

So they just don't kill for killing sake, something propels them to. That's why I asked my question. You said the couple didn't kill for the sake of killing. Meaning you were actually implying that certain people kill for the sake of killing, which is wrong.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, says who.

U our very own nl Charlize Theron. grin grin

Lol @ Charlize. You're so sweet grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2016
Decker:

Well, they don't just have an urge to kill, that urge to kill is fueled by something. And that something is their primary reason for killing. They kill to attain a certain goal. Maybe an over fantasized unattainable sexual pleasure, or a certain thrill, or to satisfy psychotic obligation.

So they just don't kill for killing sake, something propels them to. That's why I asked my question. You said the couple didn't kill for the sake of killing sake. Meaning you were actually implying that certain people kill for the sake of killing, which is wrong.

I'm not gonna get into this. You have your opinion, I have mine. End of
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 8:52pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol @ Charlize. You're so sweet grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

grin grin grin grin

Say something grin

Btw, are you a September or an October Libra?
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm not gonna get into this. You have your opinion, I have mine. End of

Lol. Of course everyone has their opinion, but that doesn't stop it from being wrong.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Say something grin

Btw, are you a September or an October Libra?

Hehehehe,
October.
Why?? , u wanna gaze into ur crystal ball ma'am?? grin

Spooky grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2016
Decker:

Lol. Well, of course everyone has their opinion, but that doesn't stop it from being wrong. grin

Unless you're an expert on criminal behaviour & psychology, your opinion holds as much water as a strainer...just like mine. Hence I dont wanna jump into this merry-go-round with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehehe,
October.
Why?? , u wanna gaze into ur crystal ball ma'am?? grin

Spooky grin grin

Hmmm...never met your kind before. Only the Sept peeps. This could be interesting grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 9:13pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm...never met your kind before. Only the Sept peeps. This could be interesting grin

Lol, hmmm,
Astrology at work, soo wat does it say about "my kind" grin grin grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Unless you're an expert on criminal behaviour & psychology, your opinion holds as much water as a strainer...just like mine. Hence I dont wanna jump into this merry-go-round with you on this.

That's where you are getting it wrong. The statement I made isn't an opinion. It's a fact, and you can get a psychology textbook and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, hmmm,
Astrology at work, soo wat does it say about "my kind" grin grin grin

It'll be too complex to explain lol. But each sign has decans. Sept librans are the 1st decan of venus, Oct librans are either 2nd decan of uranus or 3rd decan mercury. I'm a 1st decan aquarius, ruled by uranus. So it got me curious on whether you're of the same decan or not. You must be going by now I'm sure grin
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
Decker:

That's where you are getting it wrong. The statement I made isn't an opinion. It's a fact, and you can get a psychology textbook and read about it and educate yourself.

I've read several & I still disagree. Full stop
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by pich4real(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

It'll be too complex to explain lol. But each sign has decans. Sept librans are the 1st decan of venus, Oct librans are either 2nd decan of uranus or 3rd decan mercury. I'm a 1st decan aquarius, ruled by uranus. So it got me curious on whether you're of the same decan or not. You must be going by now I'm sure grin
I don't really believe in all Dis crap
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by pich4real(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I don't really believe in all Dis crap
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
Decker:

That's where you are getting it wrong. The statement I made isn't an opinion. It's a fact, and you can get a psychology textbook and read about it and educate yourself.

I've done MY homework. Why dont you go to spychforum.com & educate YOURSELF. They have a sub-forum for diagnosed psychopaths over there.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 9:39pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Actually, i was gone. grin grin

The only thing i knw abt uranus is. He begat kronos, who begat zeus. *greek mythology*.

Yea, i knw, im weird. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.