Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix (3882 Views)

This Damn Gay Crush Since 2014 Also Came Up This Year(screen Shot) / I Don't Want To Be In This World Again (screen Shot) / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I've done MY homework. Why dont you go to spychforum.com & educate YOURSELF. They have a sub-forum for diagnosed psychopaths over there.

I don't need to educate myself on this. I have already done that. You implied that there are people kill who kill just for the sake of killing and I said no, that there is always a motivation. And I still reiterate my position, that no one kills for the sake of killing.

Tell me someone who has killed just for killings sake? A large percentage of serial killings are sexually motivated. The rest are goal oriented. And that goal is the motive. There is always a reason. There is always an underlying motivation. Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2016
Decker:

I don't need to educate myself on this. You implied that there are people kill who kill just for the sake of killing and I said no, that there is always a motivation. And I still reiterate my position, that no one kills for the sake of killing.

Tell me someone who has killed just for killings sake? A large percentage of serial killings are sexually motivated. The rest although not sexual motivated, are still goal oriented. And that goal is the motive. There is always a reason. There is always a certain motivation. Jeez.

Still all YOUR opinion. Again, not going to jump into this hamster wheel that's solely based on YOUR understanding. I directed you to a place where you can find out how they tick but you still think I should take your opinion & eat it up as facts just because you read a few books. Not gonna happen!
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 9:58pm On May 23, 2016
AlexCk:

Actually, i was gone. grin grin

The only thing i knw abt uranus is. He begat kronos, who begat zeus. *greek mythology*.

Yea, i knw, im weird. grin grin

It was nice talking to you. I'm off to bed. Bye
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Still all YOUR opinion. Again, not going to jump into this hamster wheel that's solely based on YOUR understanding. I directed you to a place where you can find out how they tick but you still think I should take your opinion & eat it up as facts just because you read a few books. Not gonna happen!

I don't have an understanding of how they tick just by reading a few books. And are you discrediting the authenticity of books written by professors who have studied criminology for years and interviewed serial killers one on one, over some words of a random person on the internet who could be a troll? Really? Well, it's cool. You have your opinion and I respect that.

I am not arguing on this again. Have a nice evening.

1 Like

Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by AlexCk: 10:06pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

It was nice talking to you. I'm off to bed. Bye

Good nyt ma'am,
Sleep beautifully
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by CaptPlanet(m): 5:47am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Are you one too?

Nope. Aries.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 5:58am On May 24, 2016
Decker:

I don't have an understanding of how they tick just by reading a few books. And are you discrediting the authenticity of books written by professors who have studied criminology for years and interviewed serial killers one on one, over some words of a random person on the internet who could be a troll? Really? Well, it's cool. You have your opinion and I respect that.

I am not arguing on this again. Have a nice evening.

Look, I couldnt care less whether you agree with my opinion or not. Psychology experts or doctors in general also dont agree on many things. Each have their own theories, findings & opinions. Hence in the medical field they always tell you to seek more than just one opinion. And in this case I was directing you to 1st hand accounts of people living with antisocial personality disorder aka psycopaths, so you can read for yourself what goes on in their minds. Frankly, I dont care to be nattering on & on about this. Read some more, reach a conclusion with yourself & keep it moving because I'm so done with long ass, pointless & circular discussions about nonsense here on this place. I'm the one that burns-out at the end of the day. Deuces.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 7:52am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Look, I couldnt care less whether you agree with my opinion or not. Psychology experts or doctors in general also dont agree on many things. Each have their own theories, findings & opinions. Hence in the medical field they always tell you to seek more than just one opinion. And in this case I was directing you to 1st hand accounts of people living with antisocial personality disorder aka psycopaths, so you can read for yourself what goes on in their minds. Frankly, I dont care to be nattering on & on about this. Read some more, reach a conclusion with yourself & keep it moving because I'm so done with long ass, pointless & circular discussions about nonsense here on this place. I'm the one that burns-out at the end of the day. Deuces.

There you go again with your false assertions.
Those with Anti Social Personality Disorder(ASPD) aren't Psychopaths, they are Sociopaths. There is a difference. They are different psychological terms. Jeez, woman, just get a psychology text book and read. How do you expect me to take you seriously when you don't know something as basic as this?
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 7:57am On May 24, 2016
Decker:

There you go again with your false assertions.
Those with Anti Social Personality Disorder(ASPD) aren't Psychopaths, they are Sociopaths. There is a difference. Jeez, woman, just get a book and read.

LMAO. Sociopath & Scycopath are interchangeable terms meaning the same thing. Check DSM-5.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 8:12am On May 24, 2016
@Decker, sometimes serial killers are said to kill for no reason. It does not negate the fact that they kill to satisfy an urge. Bonnie and Clyde won't be classified as serial killers in the strict sense. However some shutoff classify them as serial killers.

@Some believe that sociopaths are the same as psychopaths. Some don't. It is complicated

Please stop arguing. You are both rightsad

PunkyV:

LMAO. Sociopath & Scycopath are interchangeable terms meaning the same thing. Check DSM-5.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by PunkyV(f): 8:15am On May 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
@Decker, sometimes serial killers are said to kill for the th sake of killing. It does not negate the fact that they kill to satisfy an urge. Bonnie and Clyde won't be classified as serial killers in the strict sense. However some shutoff classify them as serial killers.

@Some believe that sociopaths are the same as psychopaths. Some don't. It is complicated

Always the voice of reason smiley Thank you.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 8:19am On May 24, 2016
You are welcome
PunkyV:

Always the voice of reason smiley Thank you.
Re: Bonnie And Cldye Wit Screen Shot Pix by Nobody: 8:20am On May 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
@Decker, sometimes serial killers are said to kill for the th sake of killing. It does not negate the fact that they kill to satisfy an urge. Bonnie and Clyde won't be classified as serial killers in the strict sense. However some shutoff classify them as serial killers.

I appreciate your wisdom. wink

I'm outta here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Simple Tricks To Arouse A Woman. / Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles? / An Ashawo Wanted Mouthaction From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.