Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45203 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
am not done yet it will take me DAYS OR WEEK TO BE DONE grin grin grin grin grin from that same province more towns en cities to come. cool

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy grin shocked shocked

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin its good to see that MINING COMPANIES are forced to develop the areas/towns they mine in.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
KWAZULU NATAL PROVINCE
Towns and cities
north coast cheesy

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Zululand university cheesy grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
KWAZULU NATAL PROVINCE
Towns and cities cont...Loading 10% shocked shocked shocked
Another city growing ooo. we are still going to Durban thats 40km away oo.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin another city booming ooo they call it SANDTON ON SEA. Where rich fvckers chill. grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin see why they ENVY US. cool cool cool grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
cry cry cry cry

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin SOUTH AFRICA IS AFRICA'S 1ST WORLD COUNTRY. COPY THAT FACT. cheesy grin cry cry cry
USA HAS MIAMI WE HAVE DURBAN. cool

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Egyptians students blogging about Z.A. universities grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.arageek.com/edu/2015/09/15/best-african-universities.html

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
cool

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
cry cry cry

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
^^^Prince William joining the FUN IN AFRICAS MIAMI. cheesy

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
They r not scared of death dare devils cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Lets leave Durban the HOME OF NIGHT LONG PARTIES en ENTERTAINMENT.

Another town south coast....we r going towards EASTERN CAPE PROVINCE now. Lets finish KWAZULU NATAL PROVINCE 1st.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
another one...theres many. cheesy cheesy

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lets park it here for now I wanna watch rugby Z.A. vs Ireland... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I will take u across the Umzimvubu river to EASTERN CAPE PROVINCE AFTER 2 OR 3 COASTAL TOWNS OF KZN. Note: I ignored inland cities and towns like Maritzberg jus for fun of it. grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think I will be showing KZN's inland cities as well before moving to EC province. I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND. cry cry cry

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
^^^^^^THIS IS WORLD CLASS NOTE ENGLAND IS SMALLER THAN KZN ALONE IN LAND AREA. KZN IS TRIPLR THE SIZE OF ENGLAND. grin grin grin cry cry cry I WILL FINISH KZN INLAND TOWNS. THEN MOVE grin grin grin grin
WE ARE LEFT WITH GAUTENG,EC,WC,NC,FREESTATE,NW...Theres the likes of PE,EL,Mthatha,Bhisho etc..in EC. WC CapeTown, Century City,George and many more. GAUTENG PROVINCE we have Joburg, Sandton City, new Modderfontein city, Vaal City, Pretoria,Benoni etc...HANG IN THERE THERES MORE TO COME.

NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! wink

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by blueAgent(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Mtchew MPSA knows that you're an Igbo EMPTY VESSEL. The problem is that u dont understand Zulu we joked abt u on our previous posts. Flat head OKONKWO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and check your Hiv status first. Mor0n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by blueAgent(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
^^^^^^THIS IS WORLD CLASS NOTE ENGLAND IS SMALLER THAN KZN ALONE IN LAND AREA. KZN IS TRIPLR THE SIZE OF ENGLAND. grin grin grin cry cry cry I WILL FINISH KZN INLAND TOWNS. THEN MOVE grin grin grin grin
WE ARE LEFT WITH GAUTENG,EC,WC,NC,FREESTATE,NW...Theres the likes of PE,EL,Mthatha,Bhisho etc..in EC. WC CapeTown, Century City,George and many more. GAUTENG PROVINCE we have Joburg, Sandton City, new Modderfontein city, Vaal City, Pretoria,Benoni etc...HANG IN THERE THERES MORE TO COME.

NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! wink

Idiot keep fooling yourself. you are bragging over cities named and built by whitemen. your people could not build block houses apart from huts.no pipebore water,no tarred roads and other amenities in SA before the whiteman came.
You cliam they were built by black SA. how is it possible? when we know that black rule is barely 22yrs old.with only 5% of blacks in University passing their Exams. i wonder how your people managed to build all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

I barely punctuate? Barely "discernable" comments? It's DISCERNIBLE. Now you're full jokes! I'm not here to impress anyone, that's number one. I write & speak better English than most of you combined, that's number two. You can never be as witty as I am even if you died & reincarnated a 1000 times.

Lastly, I write how I want. There!

You're a fecking retaardo, discernible and discernable are both correct and you can spare me your repartee you half witted baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You're a fecking retaardo, discernible and discernable are both correct and you can spare me your repartee you half witted baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Continued...KWZULU NATAL.
@Punky Please ignore these village idiots....theyr attention seekers. I got an inbox from guys who enjoy my photos and they told me to IGNORE EM FOOLS.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.