Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45197 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
HATRED CAN BE BLINDING. Let jealousy eat em alive.... grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
another city in ZULULAND cheesy grin grin
nigeria has only 2 cities I REPEAT. THE REST ARE OVERPOULATED TOWNS AND VILLAGES. FACT.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
People of Mpumalanga province say hay you posted few photos of our city. grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
YHOOO Z.A. HAS CLASS ANOTHER ZULULAND CITY. cry cry

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Another Zululand beautiful coast town by Z.A. standards I like its ZULU NAME. grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Before I close the ZULULAND TOWNS AND CITIES. Let me close with BLACK COFFEE AND HIS BET AWARD, hes known in MIAMI, IBIZA, NEW YORK, LONDON etc...

SOUTH AFRICANS WE WERE BORN TO STAND OUT. Hes half Zulu/Xhosa and proud Southy.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy
SOUTH AFRICA'S BEAUTY ATTRACTING CELEBRITIES FROM U.S. AND SOME ARE BUYING HOLIDAY PROPERTY HERE. cry cry cry cry

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
cry cry cry cry
STYLES P IS OF SOUTH AFRICAN DESCENT AND HE TWITTED THAT HE WOULD LOVE TO SETTLE IN Z.A. AFTER VISITED AFTER HE'S SAID HES SOUTH AFRICAN DESCENT. HES PPS ARE FROM Z.A. cry cry cry
WE WERE BORN TO TOWER OVER OTHERS, EVERYWHERE WE GO WE STAND!!!!!!!!!!Z.A. wink

http://hiphopwired.com/2014/04/17/7-things-learned-styles-p-reddit-chat-photos/3/

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
MOHAMMAD ALI'S BLACK PARENT'S WERE FROM MADAGASCAR/MOZAMBIQUE FROM HIS MOM'S SIDE AND HIS DAD WAS AN IRISH MAN.

I was happy to see people on twitter people tracing his parentage and mentioning he didn't look west african. Some said he looked lika coloured from S.A. imported slaves from Madagascar/Mozambique .

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by shotin(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Like hell, this is getting interesting.......... cool
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
THEYR STILL STUCK IN THE PRE 94 ZA. Most of the time they like talking nonsense and unresearch crap/KAK.

@Punkyveer,14,paniki and other Southies.
Its official chaps am the MAN, I shared this info with GraigB the friend I met here on NL on my facebook profile.

I JUST WANNA SHOW SEUN AND HIS DUMB CREW THAT THEYR BLOGGING WITH PROFESSIONALS AND EVERYTHING WE SAY IS WELL RESEARCHED. Now I have 2 MASTERS DEGREES at 20 something. Thats so AYOBA FOR ME. AM TOO YOUNG FOR PHD IN MY FIELD. With my sh8t I can work everywhere. My white classmates work overseas as conditions in Europe or OZ, UK, USA suit them.

Unlike them who brag about Phds in HUMANITIES(Theology,Sociology and other INFERIOR DEGREES, even former president Mbeki said that Africa needs to grow the number of grads in challenging fields) we brag abt the real shit.

YES MY FRIENDS I HAVE PASSED THE BOARD EXAM. Am not a candidate anymore. I will be writing the board exam for TOWN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (My other masters degree) later this year. I will SHARE that with u as well. wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin

Fecking dolt, you can't even write well and you claim to have two masters degree. Professional my black hairy ar5e
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2016
TYPICAL IGBO MENTALITY Z.A USES 11 LANGUAGES AT UNIVERSITY. Just imagine doing Maths, Biology,Science etc..in Afrikaans or Zulu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I even befreinded one many of your haters on my facebook last year just to prove em Flat heads wrong and unfreinded em later. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I celebrated this above with the likes of Graig and other Southies on my fb. Board exam passed with flying colours while u and other HUNGRY STREET HAWKERS are talking crap we're improving in life. That grag him down mentality doesn't work with South Africans we're over that.....WE BRUSH THAT SH8T OFF.

neoapocalypse:

Fecking dolt, you can't even write well and you claim to have two masters degree. Professional my black hairy ar5e
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by gentleman1109(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2016
ivyy:
The look on his face is so funny. cheesy
so funny!!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2016
GAUTENG PROVINCE
98% URBAN 2% rural mainly farms no villages just many ZA provinces.
cry cry cry cry
This is not even Joburg grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Fuckers claim to be educated while they live in sh8t spaces ZERO TOWN PLANNING, NO URBAN SPACE PLANNING. Mtchew julle is niks/ you're nothing but bunch of idiots that are trapped in a small space that was designed by British and Lugard called that space "NIGGER AREA=NIGERIA". grin grin

EVERYONE ALL OVER AFRICA KNOWS THAT THE "nigerian drag him down mentality" TRACES ITS ROOTS FROM TRIBALISM INSIDE NIGERIA. Most nigerians hate each other more they hate rest of Africa.

Again ya'll think we dont know about 100 years of British colonization in nigger area and the oil discoveries by Brits.
Nigeria profile - Timeline
12 June 2015

A chronology of key events:
circa 800 BC - Jos plateau settled by Nok - a neolithic and iron age civilisation.
circa 11th century onwards - Formation of city states, kingdoms and empires, including Hausa kingdoms and Borno dynasty in north, Oyo and Benin kingdoms in south. These trade on slaves, ivory and beads with Arabs...selling eac other starts.
1472 - Portuguese navigators reach Nigerian coast.
Biafra war. They name the area " Biafra after a Portugese village".

16-18th centuries - Slave trade: Millions of Nigerians are forcibly sent to the Americas (Mainly southern west indies, Jamaica and central americas).
1809 - Single Islamic state - Sokoto caliphate - is founded in north.
1830s-1886 - Civil wars plague Yorubaland, in the south.
1850s - British establish presence around Lagos (name comes from Portugese).
1861-1914 - Britain consolidates its hold over what it calls the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria, governs by "indirect rule" through local leaders.
1922 - Part of former German colony Kamerun is added to Nigeria under League of Nations mandate.
1955-1960 - Independence, with Prime Minister Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa leading a coalition government. 100 years of British colonialism ends.

1962-63 - Controversial census fuels regional and ethnic tensions.
1966 January - Balewa killed in coup. Major-General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi heads up military administration.
1966 July - Ironsi killed in counter-coup, replaced by Lieutenant-Colonel Yakubu Gowon.
1967 - Three eastern states secede as the Republic of Biafra, sparking bloody civil war.
1970 - Biafran leaders surrender, former Biafran regions reintegrated into country.
1975 - Gowon overthrown, flees to Britain, replaced by Brigadier Murtala Ramat Mohammed, who begins process of moving federal capital to Abuja.
Obasanjo - first time round
1976 - Mohammed assassinated in failed coup attempt. Replaced by his deputy, Lieutenant-General Olusegun Obasanjo, who helps introduce American-style presidential constitution.
Sani Abacha

Gen Sani Abacha
Gen Sani Abacha was accused of stealing some $3bn from state during his five-year rule.
Horrors of the Abacha regime
Obituary: Abacha leader with an iron grip
1979 - Elections bring Alhaji Shehu Shagari to power.
1983 January - The government expels more than one million foreigners, mostly Ghanaians, saying they had overstayed their visas and were taking jobs from Nigerians. The move is condemned abroad but proves popular in Nigeria.
1983 August, September - Shagari re-elected amid accusations of irregularities.
1983 December - Major-General Muhammad Buhari seizes power in bloodless coup.
1985 - Ibrahim Babangida seizes power in bloodless coup, curtails political activity.
1993 June - Military annuls elections when preliminary results show victory by Chief Moshood Abiola.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
I can remind of you guys of Nigerian history of you. For now let me run my photos...

Gauteng cities continued. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin another beautiful city from Gauteng.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Lagos was a SLAVE TRADING PORT FOR PORTUGESE AND BRITISH.
Please familiarise yourselves with COLONIAL nigeria and you will realize that British started everything for you from roads, harbours, towns etc...even your oldest banks and oldest universities trace their roots to British rule.

OR VISIT THE "BRITISH FIRST WEBSITE/RIGHT WINGER GROUP THAT WAS BEHIND THE BREXIT AND ADVOCATING FOR FOR XENOPHOBIA TOWARDS FOREIGNERS IN UK" AND SEE BRITISH CELEBRATING THE RULE OF BRITISH EMPIRE.

Here is the truth....British built Lagos and bleeped off nigeria since they noticed the ZOO WAS bleeped BEYOND REPAIRS AND CONTROLLED OIL ECONOMY FROM LONDON THRU PUPPETS you call billionaires.
https://www.nairaland.com/865653/old-lagos-pictures

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
TYPICAL IGBO MENTALITY Z.A USES 11 LANGUAGES AT UNIVERSITY. Just imagine doing Maths, Biology,Science etc..in Afrikaans or Zulu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I even befreinded one many of your haters on my facebook last year just to prove em Flat heads wrong and unfreinded em later. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I celebrated this above with the likes of Graig and other Southies on my fb. Board exam passed with flying colours while u and other HUNGRY STREET HAWKERS are talking crap we're improving in life. That grag him down mentality doesn't work with South Africans we're over that.....WE BRUSH THAT SH8T OFF.

Listen to yourself , you aren't even comprehensible to yourself. SMDFH
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Gauteng cities continued...the Capital city. grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
another Guateng city....

We were all colonialized even India has colonial buildings...http://www.indianetzone.com/38/colonial_architectural_style_india.htm

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
continued....

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
FORM, SPACE AND ORDER. Unlike ILLITERATES who claim to be educated who still live in UNPLANNED SPACES that look lika dogs breakfast. Nigeria has only 2 cities to speak of and the rest are SLUM VILLAGES AND TOWNS.

They just call any overpopulated spade a city

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
another Gauteng city... grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
AFRICA'S MONEY MAGNET JOZI OR JOBURG, CITY OF GOLD AS SOME CALL IT. grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin cry cry cry cry

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
move to another city in the making former suburb like Sandton turning into a city everyday. cry cry

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Let jump to the WESTERNN CAPE PROVINCE.
My home province grin grin grin grin grin grin grin spankin new city built in 1997 is competing with Cape Town already and GROWING.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
another Southern Cape between Eastern and Western Cape province border cry cry cry cry cry
nigerians WE'RE FLY. cool

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
ANOTHER city....coastal cities from Mozambique border to Namibia border WE'RE FLY OOZE CLASS ANS STYLE. tongue tongue tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.