Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45196 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, bazoza just for saying that. Buckle up!

Lolest...am read,aziwe ke
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Lol..hey these poor Nigerians on this forum can make one laugh.

Save your rants, you juvenile sub-human!

It took you 27 hours to respond to PunkyV's distress mentions yet your retorts are bland and simpleton-esque .

It's always easy to identify you South-Africans with your oblong-shaped heads.

You adorn rags discarded by Indians and your church wears are faded hand-me-downs from UNICEF. You should be ashamed of yourselves, neo-slaves!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
folksync:
I love this punkyv. She really has a way with words. Are you a writer? Reminds me of a certain Nairaland South African friend of mine who deactivated a long time ago. She had this really long moniker I can't now remember!!!!!

When did she delete? I've had several monikers wink grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2016
folksync:
I love this punkyv. She really has a way with words. Are you a writer? Reminds me of a certain Nairaland South African friend of mine who deactivated a long time ago. She had this really long moniker I can't now remember!!!!!

You'd settle for the mediocre lexical churning of that mentally-enslaved South-African?

She can barely punctuate her barely-discernable comments correctly.

She'd do better writing in Zulu maybe.

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Lol, azishe ke!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

lol..another slave is here.. have you come to defend your fellow sh!theads from a sh!thole country? Give me one successful South African and I'd show you seven successful Nigerians who have achieved great unprecedented things that you can't even dream of.
Bloody slave,the minority whites will continue to rule your country lol.. live with that! Before you quote me,go and do your HIV test.. durrrh grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Save you rant, you juvenile sub-human!

It took you 27 hours to respond to PunkyV's distress mentions yet your retorts are bland and simpleton-esque .

It's always easy to identify you South-Africans with your oblong-shaped heads.

You adorn rags discarded by Indians and your church wears are faded hand-me-downs from UNICEF. You should be ashamed of yourselves, neo-slaves!

Hello igwe

As long as your country men are queuing for asylums on harsh conditions daily in Pretoria,to me you remain a bloody kwerekwere therefore whatever you spew remains rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You'd settle for the mediocre lexical churning of that mentally-enslaved South-African?

She can barely punctuation her barely-discernable comments correctly.

She'd do be writing in Zulu maybe.

I barely punctuate? Barely "discernable" comments? It's DISCERNIBLE. Now you're full jokes! I'm not here to impress anyone, that's number one. I write & speak better English than most of you combined, that's number two. You can never be as witty as I am even if you died & reincarnated a 1000 times.

Lastly, I write how I want. There!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:38pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

She can barely punctuation her barely-discernable comments correctly.

She'd do better writing in Zulu maybe.

Give it a rest already, this unnecessary hate won't do you any good.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I just stopped seeing her. I think it was 2014. I am not sure. She had a long moniker. It contained either SA or NDA or both. Somehow, I find I can't just recall any part of the name!!!!! But I really liked her.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Ah the number one excuse for all of your short comings! gringrin so predictable, another whitewashed Nigerian

Coming from a subservient soon-to-be-trapped-underground miner, this is hilariously ironic.

Emancipate yourselves from slaving for the Dutch and other migrant Europeans who control a country you used to call "your own". Learn from the Zimbabweans in that regard, you lily-livered circus performers!

8 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:42pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I barely punctuate? Barely discernable comments? Now you're full jokes! I'm not here to impress anyone, that's number one. I write & speak better English than most of you combined, that's number two. You can never be as witty as I am even if you died & reincarnated a 1000 times.

Someone feeling herself today grin
Won't lie tho, you take petty to new extremes.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:42pm On May 24, 2016
[color=#990000][All the bloody South Africans in this forum,bring it on
**sips lacasera***/color]
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Something like mafhiza... "ZA", I think, was part of it.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
lol..another slave is here.. have you come to defend your fellow sh!theads from a sh!thole country? Give me one successful South African and I'd show you seven successful Nigerians who have achieved great unprecedented things that you can't even dream of.
Bloody slave,the minority whites will continue to rule your country lol.. live with that! Before you quote me,go and do your HIV test.. durrrh grin

Yeah the whites love us so much.they do everything for us to an extent you fools leave your overpopulated zoo and seek refuge here...i know that am interacting with a polio survivor,who was nearly killed by malaria,ebola escapee,who doesn't know his Hiv status because there are no testing facilities in his village...egusi soap is not good for your health area boy.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
folksync:

Something like mafhiza... "ZA", I think, was part of it.

Labellamafiaza grin

That was my 1st moniker when I came here lol
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Someone feeling herself today grin
Won't lie tho, you take petty to new extremes.

grin

How am I petty though? embarassed
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Hello igwe

As long as your country men are queuing for asylums on harsh conditions daily in Pretoria,to me you remain a bloody kwerekwere therefore whatever you spew remains rubbish...

When your depleted vocabulary stock fails you, you resort to spewing gibberish like a hypothermic parrot.

South-Africans get the largest hand-me-downs from NGOs based on population relativity. Your grandfather probably bore your kindred in Zambia when he escaped the South-African bothers at night to escape being hunted and killed for sport by the Dutch who ruled over you.

South-Africa doesn't celebrate Independence Day 'cause you're all still slaves.

The largest slum in the world is in South-Africa. Check the first page of this thread for proof.

Where are you now? Hiding in your home? Your landlord is WHITE! He controls you all in a country you supposedly "own".

7 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:51pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Hello igwe

Uneducated illiterate .. I keep emphasizing on the illiteracy of SA, gosh""""""" .. The reason why Nigerians travel abroad is nothing but business .. mumu.. We develop your economy face it.. We saved you from apartheid, we rule your country.. losers

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I barely punctuate? Barely "discernable" comments?

It's DISCERNIBLE. Now you're full jokes! I'm not here to impress anyone, that's number one. I write & speak better English than most of you combined, that's number two. You can never be as witty as I am even if you died & reincarnated a 1000 times.

You would always be witty, clownish even. I mean, you're a SOUTH-AFRICAN - you were created to be a joker and the object of practical jokes.

By the way, in standard English Language, "&" isn't acceptable - it's "and".

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:58pm On May 24, 2016
folksync:

I just stopped seeing her. I think it was 2014. I am not sure. She had a long moniker. It contained either SA or NDA or both. Somehow, I find I can't just recall any part of the name!!!!! But I really liked her.

On BBA thread mostly, right? grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Labellamafiaza grin

That was my 1st moniker when I came here lol

wow!!!!! I had a huge crush on you!!!!! Labellamafiaza. I just knew it had to be you.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You would always be witty, clownish even. I mean, you're a SOUTH-AFRICAN - you were created to be a joker and the object of practical jokes.

I don't give a hoot about what's acceptable, as long as it's understood. Better be a joker than be world's most hated waste of human flesh.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Yeah the whites love us so much.they do everything for us to an extent you fools leave your overpopulated zoo and seek refuge here...i know that am interacting with a polio survivor,who was nearly killed by malaria,ebola escapee,who doesn't know his Hiv status because there are no testing facilities in his village...egusi soap is not good for your health area boy.

The fact that black south Africans are lazy is just so embarrassing .. because everything ur country achieved were made by the whites.. Corruption is embedded in SA.. why do u think you guys were given the hosting rights? corruption carried out by senior south African sports officials .. gaddemnit... Lazy Buck of losers.. HIV AIDS is skyrocketing in SA,a country of 50million people .. with 10% of its population being HIV positive .. oh my gosh"!!
60% illiteracy rate.. xenophobia.
south Africa has the highest crime rate I'm Africa, deal with that... I shall kill you soon.. I'm driving

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

The fact that black south Africans are lazy is just so embarrassing .. because everything ur country achieved were made by the whites.. Corruption is embedded in SA.. why do u think you guys were given the hosting rights? corruption carried out by senior south African sports officials .. gaddemnit... Lazy Buck of losers.. HIV AIDS is skyrocketing in SA,a country of 50million people .. with 10% of its population being HIV positive .. oh my gosh"!!
60% illiteracy rate.. xenophobia.
south Africa has the highest crime rate I'm Africa, deal with that... I shall kill you soon.. I'm driving now

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
folksync:

wow!!!!! I had a huge crush on you!!!!! Labellamafiaza. I just knew it had to be you.

Awww, really? That's cute smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

On BBA thread mostly, right? grin

Yes. And on a particular thread that would later turn into a South Africa vs. Nigeria battle.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Uneducated illiterate .. I keep emphasizing on the illiteracy of SA, gosh""""""" .. The reason why Nigerians travel abroad is nothing but business .. mumu.. We develop your economy face it.. We saved you from apartheid, we rule your country.. losers

A Nigerian barber or shoe repairer developing south African economy?..you are dreaming,you saved us from apartheid but you cannot save yourselves from boko haram bandits,fools..you rule our jails,henry okah and hundreds of your country men are rotting in our prisons,many of your brothers are being extradited to Asia so that they can be hanged for their crimes..i only see poverty in many of your compatriots roaming our streets..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Yeah the whites love us so much.they do everything for us to an extent you fools leave your overpopulated zoo and seek refuge here...

Raccoon, the whites don't love you. They just need you to do their menial jobs. If you disobey them you'd end up in jail. The Police brutalize you for just being blacks.

i know that am interacting with a polio survivor,who was nearly killed by malaria,ebola escapee,who doesn't know his Hiv status because there are no testing facilities in his village...egusi soap is not good for your health area boy.

The last person to mock anyone on health issues should be a South-African. Heck! HIV/AIDS is as synonymous to South-Africans as fleas are to abandoned street dogs!

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by alobright17(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Baba no make this soweto guys go dey attack our people in south ooo with this your 50kg punch on them here,is paining them since they can't defend themselves anymore,abeg biko kpele Ndo.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:08pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

grin

How am I petty though? embarassed
You've a spiteful way of replying/posting comments, especially on naija vs sa thread's.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 7:10pm On May 24, 2016
folksync:

Yes. And on a particular thread that would later turn into a South Africa vs. Nigeria battle.

I don't remember the other thread. But yeah, the BBA thread was a battle royale. My raise to stardom grin Just joking tongue

You're very perceptive. Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.