Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45179 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 10:35pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Every thread that has to do with SA, you will see one Nigerian throwing insults and the rest follow, and they wonder why they are not liked by other Africans

What amazes me is that they expect people not to respond in similar fashion. They can throw insults all day, but you shouldn't or you'll be gaslighted & projected upon.

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 10:37pm On May 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
I haven't got love for some SA men but my hatred is contextual. I know for certain that we don't hate SA women, on that basis please ignore these boys. I noticed you have been trying hard not to reply them in kind, ignoring them might do the tricksmiley

Thanks, love smiley Will do.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 10:38pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I swear you write like a teenager!! Still trapped in the Lil' wayne era maybe?

Chukulilili, zhyendin!!! That's corrupt Bantu for you're a swollen headed minion with chronic self-denial!!! grin grin grin

Stop swearing I thought you said this was for fun!!! grin grin grin

Dunderheaded goofball!!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:39pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

You are talking about teenage pregnancy in SA while nearly 200 teenagers in sambisa forest only are mothers...you are talking about HIv in south Africa while only 20 % of your overpopulated nation tested ,your country is behind SA...meaning that if 50% of your people can be tested,you will surpass SA with a bigger margin..you are talking about crime in SA while kidnappings ,human trafficking and hijackings are your daily activities..not mentioning your ritual killings and fulani herdsmen merciless killings...boko harams are heading to your mud house door step,chief ogugu

Puppet,Google is your friend, you can browse it, "South Africans crime rate" .. damn.. full of car jackings,rape, oh I forgot, high drug usage rate... the young South Africans are drug addicts who spend thousand of rands to buy cocaine and attend sex parties and become pregnant and hence, their education ends abruptly, leading to high illiteracy and high uneducated folks .. it is a cycle nigga grin and the cycle continues as usual.. yuck!!" I'd really love to fúck a South African pûssy but Wait!!!! HIV shocked hell no.. I don't want that grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2016
just ignore... idio.ts chose to be deliberately why join them?

LeSudAfricaine:
I get it, it's only cool when South África's on the reiceving end. Also observe that whenever the name "South África" get's mentioned your compatriots go bananas

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 10:41pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
You don't even understand basic economics dumbo. Still waiting for the literacy rates Professor Dumbo gringrin

I will give you a reality slap across this platform if I ever read you type "literacy" again.

Zulus are yet to produce one academic noble laureate, just one!!!

Bloody race of analphabetismus!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 24, 2016
just ignore those sad guys eish...

PunkyV:

What amazes me is that they expect people not to respond in similar fashion. They can throw insults all day, but you shouldn't or you'll be gaslighted & projected upon.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 24, 2016
Lalasticlala people r breaking rule oo, food don ready ooo cheesy
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 10:44pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
This Zulu clowns are really amusing .. they can't even get their facts right grin
DarkTroll..these guys are dunces grin

If you see a Zulu, the chances that he is a rapist, or junkie, or unemployable is 11/10.

They are the longest serving slaves known to humanity!

No South African here had his fathersl voted as a free man in their own country cool

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2016
y engage with retar'ds... not worth it.... you can chose a beautiful life.... told you my Salt rock invite still open...passed by the horse racing grounds today enroute gateway...
lesudafricaine is too intelligent for these sadists too....
PunkyV:

Excuse me? Selective reading much? Go to the 1st page & see who started the insults. I only responded in kind. My past time se gat! I spend most of my time on NL avoiding any kind of conflict with people. But if a push comes to shove, then you best believe I will push back.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 24, 2016
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:49pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:

If you see a Zulu, the chances that he is a rapist, or junkie, or unemployable us 11/10.

They are the longest serving slaves known to humanity!

Known here did their fathers voted as a free man in their own country cool
and they are bunch of lazy bafoons .. and they go about attacking educated foreigners for stealing their jobs when they themselves don't even have an o'level result .. yuck grin awon werey oshi .. anuofia... they are clowns grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

I can assure you of a ban.
am watching u !

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

I can assure you of a ban.
For Zulus, I go down as a martyr cool

My back still carries the welts of incarceration hurling Zulus to Hades.

Each ban is just another medal of honour!!!!

Zulus and I never part company!

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:

A Boer built his company with years of hard work!! And after Nigeria and Africa freed you from slavery and brought you down from the caves and trees that has been home to you, you suddenly wanted to claim his company!!!

You enacted statutes that will make you share holders, even though you're a penniless , miserable destitute buffoon, the use legislative fiats to make yourselves board directs even though you're an analphabetic, unemployable junkie.

The man had to run for his life and company.

Nigeria made Christopher Wiesel breathe again after you smothering xenophobic hominoids with brain lessions nearly choked him to death with official theft.

Blame-magnet!!!

A country failing to free herself from bare footed boys of boko harams...claiming to have had free South Africa...joke of the century.you must be thankful to chad and Niger otherwise the entire two million of you cowards would be dead by now.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
am watching u !

is dat a threat? kip watching idle hand.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 24, 2016
it will be nice if you ignore those slowpokes sir.

MduZA:

A country failing to free herself from bare footed boys of boko harams...claiming to have had free South Africa...joke of the century.you must be thankful to chad and Niger otherwise the entire two million of you cowards would be dead by now.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

is dat a threat? kip watching idle hand.
y r u zulu pple on Nairaland, is there no Zululand in S.A, Hmmmm? undecided

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
will you shut up ur ignorant trap?
JESUSBOIY:
y r u zulu pple on Nairaland, is there no Zululand in S.A, Hmmmm? undecided
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Your military is still getting dribbled and slaughtered by ordinary rhino poachers!!!!

Chad and Niger fought in their borders for there own security.

A black south African has never fought any battle and won.

400 years of slavery bent your father's neck and crippled your feet.

You still feed off the White's man crumbs in your own country!!!

All of black south Africa has just one billionaire, Patrice mutsepe.

Tell me how can 8% white control 90% of your economy.

Preoccupy yourself with resurrecting your father's name from the mud of ignominy and shame.

You bedazzling waste of blood and tissue

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by luvguy(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Who gives a jack diddly squat about the technicalities? Cheap sex is cheap sex. Oh, how I love how you're such pretenders & hypocrites of the highest degree. So there's no casual sex in your country? What do you call prostitution then? Does everyone know their HIV status? You talk like we dont know what really goes on over there. Yes, South Africans love sex. Love it a lot. But we dont hide under lies, pretence & a shroud of religion unlike you lots, that's the difference.
south African spotted! Wat re u doin here....oya vamus....

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 10:59pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Puppet,Google is your friend, you can browse it, "South Africans crime rate" .. damn.. full of car jackings,rape, oh I forgot, high drug usage rate... the young South Africans are drug addicts who spend thousand of rands to buy cocaine and attend sex parties and become pregnant and hence, their education ends abruptly, leading to high illiteracy and high uneducated folks .. it is a cycle nigga grin and the cycle continues as usual.. yuck!!" I'd really love to fúck a South African pûssy but Wait!!!! HIV shocked hell no.. I don't want that grin

I was advised to ignore you slow poke...lol,good night let the generator smoke not consume you,bye

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:00pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:
For Zulus, I go down as a martyr cool

My back still carries the welts of incarceration hurling Zulus to Hades.

Each ban is just another medal of honour!!!!

Zulus and I never part company!
tell them brother! cool .. who cares about ban.. I will defend my country till I die.. I made the pledge "I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest,to serve Nigeria with all my heart and uphold her honour and glory.. so help me God" cool

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
will you shut up ur ignorant trap?
calm down sir smiley, answer d question !
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
y r nigerians in SA?
JESUSBOIY:
calm down sir smiley, answer d question !
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
tell them brother! cool .. who cares about ban.. I will defend my country till I die.. I made the pledge "I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest,to serve Nigeria with all my heart and uphold her honour and glory.. so help me God" cool

They think I'm the average zulu-troll who gets fiverish by the mention of a moderator!!!

Nonsense!!! Before I go, I'll take all Zulus to the hottest part of Hades!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
YOU R NOT DEFENDING MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.
CaptainEColeJnr:
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:06pm On May 24, 2016
Anytime anyday.. I'm ready to rip the bones of any Zulu off.. I will never get tired.. throw a stone at me and I will throw a rock cool .
I will continue to battle any bloody Zulu anytime, so much that they will never hear a word from you niggas . to borrow a quote from Kendrick Lamar ... I'd love-vendor any butterfly

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
y r nigerians in SA?
South African government OFFICIALLY asked Nigeria to send professionals to help them in areas where no Zulu had expertise.

Check the history . 1994.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.