Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School (3022 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by TBLAIZE(m): 5:40pm On May 23, 2016
Not to waste ur tym mine waz lapping galz in jss1 nd tapping current share urs winkNot to waste ur tym mine waz lapping galz in jss1 nd tapping current share urs
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 23, 2016
gringringrin

*Vicstar come talk ur own. ..grin

1 Like

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by vicstar(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:
gringringrin
Vicstar come talk ur own. ..grin

ok, dis one go make sense smiley back den when we gather up in a hall it used to be very crowded, so it gives me the opportunity to tap some of ma classmates ass tongue badass!! cool

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by obiorathesubtle: 5:47pm On May 23, 2016
cheesy since we're all trying to look like catholics mine holy water from our body fluids..

Naughtiest thing.. I chewed gum in the class when the teacher said we shouldn't chew gum grin grin

-_- pfffffft.. FĂșckers!
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by PunkyV(f): 5:54pm On May 23, 2016
Crushing on my hot teacher. A brown chocolate of a man

1 Like

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

ok, dis one go make sense smiley back den when we gather up in a hall it used to be very crowded, so it gives me the opportunity to tap some of ma classmates ass tongue badass!! cool

*Vicstar wen you go change.....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmmm if i share it ehmnn op,u go fear. grin let me share d one dat wont fear u.

I thrown my school bag from my class to the next building beside my school,i told d gateman i need to get something.Immediately i took my bag,i went straight to my Economics teacher's house who is absent in school dat day to check on him. grin grin
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
I'd fart in the class and blame it on the girl who snatched my boyfriend.
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by vicstar(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Vicstar wen you go change.....gringrin

even my mama don tire for me grin grin
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvquGUWcAA7ds_.jpg:small[/img]
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by CarrotAndStick: 6:10pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm if i share it ehmnn op,u go fear. grin let me share d one dat wont fear u.

I thrown my school bag from my class to the next building beside my school,i told d gateman i need to get something.Immediately i took my bag,i went straight to my Economics teacher's house who is absent in school dat day to check on him. grin grin
So what happened next? Did he 4Q? grin grin
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

So what happened next? Did he 4Q? grin grin
I was still a virgin den,we just kissed cheesy he press my breast,i press his dick&balls grin grin
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
Two of my day one niggaz seriously dealt with some stubborn junior students by flooging which upon reaching the fat ears of the principal, bagged them one-week suspension. After two days, my classmate did same shit and brown unpainted gate was opened to him.

I thought this was the new trend and decided to drink on the table of men. Dearest brothers and girlfriends, during the assembly the next week, the principal parted the trunk of his mercedes-benz car, and brought out this busty cane and turned my yellow black litmus yansh, red.

1 Like

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
I and a guy in my class where partners in crime, Anytime any of my classmate (female especially) sits down alone to read. I and this particular guy would walk up to her, den i would sit beside her pretending i wanna tell her something, while the guy was at our back. Then i would stylishly hit her ass, she would turn and look at the guy thinking he did it, then the guy will be lyk "WHAT IS THERE? No be shit full am?. Then the gurl will b lyk cry.. Afta seeing her mood, the guy and i wud jst laf, b4 we later told her I did it not the Guy grin..

We did this 4 almost all the girl's in my class, till it didn't freak any of them again grin cheesy ..

Rily Miss that guy mehn smiley
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by CarrotAndStick: 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
I was still a virgin den,we just kissed cheesy he press my breast,i press his dick&balls grin grin
Chai! So you escaped. I would 4Q you with vaseline if I was your teacher. tongue
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

even my mama don tire for me grin grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvquGUWcAA7ds_.jpg:small[/img]

We dey come ur house to discuss with ur Mama wer we fit carry you go for deliverance.....

Chai .... undecided

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Chai! So you escaped. I would 4Q you with vaseline if I was your teacher. tongue
He really likes me,i'm d controller of his life back den. cheesy cheesy
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:

He would have gouged your clit out and presented you to lick
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
discoprophet:

He would have gouged your clit out and presented you to lick
angry angry i will b mad at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by CarrotAndStick: 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
He really likes me,i'm d controller of his life back den. cheesy cheesy
Wow! Maybe you have a big ass. I heard girls with big ass control men.
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by vicstar(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

We dey come ur house to discuss with ur Mama wer we fit carry you go for deliverance.....

Chai .... undecided

na white garment I dey go ooh grin grin

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Wow! Maybe you have a big ass. I heard girls with big ass control men.
Lol,i dont even have a big ass. cheesy
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

na white garment I dey go ooh grin grin

Ewoooocheesycheesy

Nawoo for you...wetin I go do

Make I call my Oga smellymouth...

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
You spoil since jss1 bagrin....well, mine was to be treaking every day so i 'll use my t-fare to buy zobo and butter pie for my then crushgrin, and during labour, na so i go leave mp portion of grass go dey cut her own sotey my hand go pill finishundecided
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by lloydmuna2(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
Lol for me I play alot wether am happy or not!! The ended up having failed woefully grin
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2016
You spoil since jss1 bagrin....well, mine was to be treaking every day so i 'll use my t-fare to buy zobo and butter pie for my then crushgrin, and during labour, na so i go leave my portion of grass go dey cut her own sotey my hand go pill finishundecided

1 Like

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by vicstar(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewoooocheesycheesy

Nawoo for you...wetin I go do

Make I call my Oga smellymouth...

me sef wan dial am, d guy need to show cry

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Smellymouth: 6:46pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

me sef wan dial am, d guy need to show cry

Am on my way

Make dem clear road for chairmo joor grin cheesy

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by vicstar(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am on my way

Make dem clear road for chairmo joor grin cheesy

sai baba! We salute u grin

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 23, 2016
crushing on my big ass teacher, she caught me staring at her ass and reported to other female teachers, their character towards me change forr bad
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by Smellymouth: 6:52pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

sai baba! We salute u grin

High five jare!!

My real Gee

Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2016
lol, well i remember break time, i'm off to the canteen, buys food, looks left and right then go to a corner to eat alone, grin grin grin grin only to have 3 of my baddo friends forming to be minding their business, trail me and catch me in the act, say guy for ur mind na, u think say u smart angry angry cool cool those guys were always everywhere, never sharing dears but asking for others, lol cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3122987/food-thought-did-know#45902624
Re: Naughtiest Things U Did In Secondary School by vicstar(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

High five jare!!

My real Gee

baba we dey wait for u,make u tell us something about that issue wey dey on ground na, sandoski abi no b so? gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Ghanaian Babe That Wants Relationship With Asamoah Gyan At All Cost / Zambia Deputy Mayor Mistakenly Sends Nude Photo To Her Party Whatsapp Group / Nigerian Pervert Called Out By Girl On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.