Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies (3105 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by pbs4real(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
before nko do you want me to describe my dream husband as a short, ugly,wretched idiot? tongue
all dis under 18 sef ehn!. . Are u suppose to comment? Jez read and learn. .
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by pbs4real(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Laveda:

And where did I state that I don't understand him?
jez read and learn. . .u still hv a long way to go.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Maxi112: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
Hi. Goodevening. It was normal. Didnt do much today sha. You?
mine was ok dear, sorry I didn't send u d massage today cause I was kinda busy, can i go ahead now?
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:
all dis under 18 sef ehn!. . Are u suppose to comment? Jez read and learn. .
where this one crawl out from undecided
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by pbs4real(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
jashar:

Ehyahhhh!!!! You don't gerrit? cry cry cry in a couple of years, you will grin

undecided
we all und'stood wat the op wrote bt ur comments are wack'd,see this smal gal telling me i wld undstnd in a couple of yrs,i lauf in japanese,wat i see while sitting i bet u can see it even if u climb to the top of bhurj kalifa.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Laveda(f): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:

Oh please, save that for yourself.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by youngest85(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:
SANDOSKI:
Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream

winkwink
juhan:
SANDOSKI:
Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream

winkwink
Hmmmm
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Maxi112:
mine was ok dear, sorry I didn't send u d massage today cause I was kinda busy, can i go ahead now?
oh alright but i cant login now. Dunno whats wrong but i guess i should be able to login 2mrw.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by pbs4real(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
na u i suppose ask,even if ur brain to smal to diffuse the topic,u for ask ur seniors mk em explain to u. . .biko shey u dn finish ur homework?
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by jashar(f): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:
we all und'stood wat the op wrote bt ur comments are wack'd,see this smal gal telling me i wld undstnd in a couple of yrs,i lauf in japanese,wat i see while sitting i bet u can see it even if u climb to the top of bhurj kalifa.

apparently you're not quick in catching up. So, let me explain my statement.

I meant should we(women) settle for less because we(women) want to get married? smiley

Gerrit now?

undecided
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by pbs4real(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
jashar:

apparently you're not quick in catching up. So, let me explain my statement.

I meant should we(women) settle for less because we(women) want to get married? smiley

Gerrit now?

undecided
perhaps u didnt get the op's drift,nw go bk and read it carefully. . .cos if u truly read and understood the op's msg u wont be asking me dis questns.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Maxi112: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
oh alright but i cant login now. Dunno whats wrong but i guess i should be able to login 2mrw.
alright 2moro is beta, hope u doing good to night?
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by pbs4real(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Laveda:

Oh please, save that for yourself.
ur G.C.F.R must hear abt this,fling this ego and learn.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Mediapace: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Are you under 18?
juhan:
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:
na u i suppose ask,even if ur brain to smal to diffuse the topic,u for ask ur seniors mk em explain to u. . .biko shey u dn finish ur homework?
you miss road bah undecided I dont have time for you so quit quoting me.

Now swerve.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you under 18?
im eleven. Ive said it before naw.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Laveda(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:
ur G.C.F.R must hear abt this,fling this ego and learn.

Mtcheew
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Maxi112:
alright 2moro is beta, hope u doing good to night?
alright 2mrw then. Yeah im doing good. Hope you're okay too?
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Mediapace: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
What is ya prob. Why una dey hide your age,is that how they do in port.h
juhan:
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Mediapace: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:
thats my age. Take it or leave it.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Mediapace: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am leaving it,which class are you then ?
J.s.1/j.s. 2
juhan:
thats my age. Take it or leave it.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by pbs4real(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
you miss road bah undecided I dont have time for you so quit quoting me.

Now swerve.
this ur flippant act wld lead u nowhere anyways i wld swerve to avoid further foray.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Am leaving it,which class are you then ? J.s.1/j.s. 2
ss1 cheesy cheesy you dont need to say it. I know amma genius tongue
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Mediapace: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one science/commercial
juhan:
ss1 cheesy cheesy you dont need to say it. I know amma genius tongue
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by hfinest1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Owoplenty:
and the last time i checked your statue it was single, hope you've change ?
like her statue of liberty abi?undecided

Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Ladycloud(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Word!!
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by jashar(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
pbs4real:
perhaps u didnt get the op's drift,nw go bk and read it carefully. . .cos if u truly read and understood the op's msg u wont be asking me dis questns.

I'm out.
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice one science/commercial
science
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Mediapace: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
I see,which secondary schl ?
juhan:
science
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:
I see,which secondary schl ?
lol you never tire?
Re: Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies by Owoplenty(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
juhan:
ha! do i sound like a lonely person? In need of a patner? undecided go preach elsewhere
here i preach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? / For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.