Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex (3734 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Lol, what's fun about it? Give me your best sales pitch & who knows, I may buy into it wink

And if his hip bone is connected to his feet bone, what do you intend to do about that?

Mr Leprezident, I want to believe you feigning ignorance
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2016
Vorpal:

And if his hip bone is connected to his feet bone, what do you intend to do about that?

Lol Vorpal, I was truly totally ignorant. I kinda reflected later and got it.
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by halfricanadian(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Thanks cheesy cheesy ...

Unfortunately, not everyone understands that. embarassed

But i do grin grin
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2016
LePrezident:

grin......................

From our convo so far you can get clear hints that I'm not creepy nor a stalker as such you can make room for possible meaningful and harmless adventure. After all, pm friendships hurt no one smiley

Errrm, I don't think this is my best pitch, I tried considering you sprang this on me out of the blue smiley

I need more convincing than that tongue You sound like a cool guy so let me sleep on it smiley
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2016
Vorpal:

Clever cloggs! Nothing grin
Re: Worst Thing That Was Said Or Done To You By The Opp Sex by LePrezident(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I need more convincing than that tongue You sound like a cool guy so let me sleep on it smiley

Ha! You gon sleep on it? You gon make it cold girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? / Inside Germany First S*x Doll-only Brothel Where Plastic Prostitutes Are Rented / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.